mmhhmm is offline Junior Member

loosing strength on cycle!!! pissing me off

alright i was on a bulking cycle for 8 weeks. sus and d-bol. now wanted to cut back on my b/f. so i'am runnin round 120-140mcg of Clen e/d. been runnin that for bout a week and a half now. my biceps and back and tri's haven't lost much strength . but my f***in bench is down. i was maxin at 295 3 times. now i can olny push up 225 3 times. this only occured today. is this from the Clen and my change up in diet? or was it just a bad day??? thanx guys

squatster is offline Associate Member
    sounds like a bad, real bad day. Brush it off. Have you had any time out, like a rest?
    Are you over training?
    Are you eating enough?
    Don't forget - lean muscle needs more carbs, fat, protien.
    keep with it and take some pictures of your self and look at them. If you look like **** to your self in them then it is time to change some things.
    let us know how you make out

joevette is offline Banned
    I'd say you just had an off day. Remember, though, as you lost weight whether it be fat or muscle you will lose some strength.

Hot-Rox is offline Senior Member
    What is your PCT?

hill8985 is offline Associate Member
    I hate off days...especially after a cycle...it scares me, but it is just that an off DAY..dont worry bout it unless it turns into an off week, month, and you know...maybe u didnt eat/sleep/who knows the night before or today...chances are your just as strong

Hed
    Hed is offline Senior Member
    Shoudnt happen regardless of a cycle or not, which prolly means you arent getting enough food. One off day happens now and then, if the strength stays down, or falls even more, you have a problem with training/diet/gear

maxex is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hedzilla
    Shoudnt happen regardless of a cycle or not, which prolly means you arent getting enough food. One off day happens now and then, if the strength stays down, or falls even more, you have a problem with training/diet/gear
    Loss of strength can be the result of many different things like, over or under sleeping, nutrition, overtraining, a long hard night with your woman ect. I usually feel weak when i oversleep.

maxex is offline Member
    You caould be catching an illness too, there going around

yeah, i did sleep longer than usuall, and then worked out not to long after that. my diet has changed i probably have been cuttin out too many carbs i feel kinda drained. i usually eat mostly chicken breats and veggies ( in small portions) 5 times a day. with a shake after i work out. my PCT was nolva bout 10g. e/d. that was all i had on hand. i'am really hopin it was just an off day, cuz i don't see how it is possible to loose so much strength in just a week. i have droped a good amount of b/f. my diet sound alright? i do cardio in the mornin 45min at 60% of heart rate. should i change up diet a lil bit?? thanx for yalls input!!

Hot-Rox is offline Senior Member
    Bro - check out the pheedos pct stickie. Why go through 2 months of intense workouts, proper nutrition, and not finish your cycle properly?

hot rox, yeah i read his stickie, i realize what i should have done after my cycle. nolva was all i had on hand. but i don't think that it would justify for loosing that much strength. it was just odd that it was such a big difference within a week. hopefully it was just an bad day...well i pray it was just an off day

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    I believe I have a thread up on the usage of clen but this is my opinion on what is going on.

You mentioned the usage of clen. Not only is your calories being diverted to thermogenic (raised body temp) from the clen but your strength is inhibited by the usage of clen.

Clen alters the signals sent to your sensory that commands muscles in feets of strength. Because clen is a nerve stimulant and always making you jittery it is altering these pulses that are supposed to be used to lift.

think these problems will continue? or just be random?

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    they will discontinue once the effects of clen wear off and you cease usage. the only other option is calorie intake. if you are still on cycle at stable dosages then calories is your key factor and only other inhibition to strength increase.
    Quote Originally Posted by mmhhmm
    think these problems will continue? or just be random?

appreciate the help!! thanx

Thread Information