MONSTEROUTLAW is offline New Member

Arrow site enhancment=calves

if injecting with a 1 and a half inch 22 gauge. how deep most i go for calves ?inch ,3/4 inch or all the way with the 1 1/2 needle

GetinBig is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MONSTEROUTLAW
    if injecting with a 1 and a half inch 22 gauge. how deep most i go for calves ?inch ,3/4 inch or all the way with the 1 1/2 needle

Get ready for some pain bro..(those bastards hurt)LOL

Use about 1".

D-END is offline Anabolic Member
    depending on the size of you calf I would go with 5/8in or 1in.

hill8985 is offline Associate Member
    ouch....I haven't even tried them after some of the stories on here that have given me the chills

D-END is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hill8985
    ouch....I haven't even tried them after some of the stories on here that have given me the chills
    Yeah they hurt like hell, I will never do another one again.

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    I think you should stick PGF2a in them a couple times a day. hehehe

Matrix78 is offline Associate Member
    i used 1" 25g last week... and thats the last time i'll ever hit my calve again it felt find for the first 12hrs after i got up the next day i had a limp, and by the 36hr mark i could hardly walk on that leg, of course the pain went away after about 3 days but for a day and a half i didnt wan move it hurt so bad

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MONSTEROUTLAW
    What is the big deal with the calves anyways... they are relative in size to your thighs... work the thighs so the calves will get bigger.

Generally if you want play a terrible practical joke on a newbie steroid user, tell them to shoot 1 to 2 CC's of juice into their calve... some people find it funny because we all been there, but it will turn you into a "cripple" for a full week. Actually it might not hurt you to try it because during that week, you really understand what its like to "need" a handicap parking sticker for your car. It hurts so frigging bad to drive a car, to walk, to do anything with your legs/feet. Even sitting on the toilet becomes one hell of a challenge when you've injected steroids into your calves.

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ntpadude
    What is the big deal with the calves anyways... they are relative in size to your thighs... work the thighs so the calves will get bigger.

Generally if you want play a terrible practical joke on a newbie steroid user, tell them to shoot 1 to 2 CC's of juice into their calve... some people find it funny because we all been there, but it will turn you into a "cripple" for a full week. Actually it might not hurt you to try it because during that week, you really understand what its like to "need" a handicap parking sticker for your car. It hurts so frigging bad to drive a car, to walk, to do anything with your legs/feet. Even sitting on the toilet becomes one hell of a challenge when you've injected steroids into your calves.
    The first time I ever used prop I rotated calves in...Lets just say they are no longer a feasible site for me to hit for the reason above.

bmwrob is offline Member
    I use 25g 1 inch and have no problem with pain or swelling. I usually only shoot 1/2 cc into each calf so that is probably why I don't have much discomfort.

Hed
    Hed is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bmwrob
    I use 25g 1 inch and have no problem with pain or swelling. I usually only shoot 1/2 cc into each calf so that is probably why I don't have much discomfort.

Exactly. From what ive heard, as long as its gear that normally doesnt hurt (i.e. test e, NOT something like Test 400), you can handle about 1/2cc of it, but 1cc+ is where it starts to hurt.

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    25g 1" needle

1/2" deep

under 1cc per calf

It's not a fun area to inject tho...and can be dangerous.

Due to the reduced circulation in the lower appendages, the (the risk of the )incidence of thrombosis is higher.

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    i havent tried calf shots and im gon keep it that way. look painful and not worth the risk IMO

squatster is offline Associate Member
    Take your thumb and push it into your calve, find the spots that is not sensitive, lower in the calve. That helps some times. Some times not. I have never had problems with small calves, so I have never had to inject in them but good luck.

MONSTEROUTLAW is offline New Member

Unhappy ehhhhhh

thanks for the info. i have injected in my calve before 2 1/2 CCS EACH CALVE. SO THAT WAS 300 MGS DECA AND 100 MGS OF HMGEARS ONE TEST INJECTABLE AND YES IT FUKKING HURT COULD NOT WALK FOR SHEIIT..BUT SINCE I POSTED I INJECTED IN ONE CALVE 2CCS NO PAIN .1CC 100MGS TREN AND 50 MGS 1-TEST BY HM GEAR.AND I DONT REALLY GIVE A FUKC ABOUT THE SIZE OF MY CALVES JUST SEEMS EASY TO INJECT AND ASPARATE SINCE I CAN JUST SIT INDIAN STYLE . DONT LIKE THE THIGHS, LIKE GOING IN THE DELTS AND BICEPTS.JUST WANTED TO MAKE SURE I WAS GOING DEEP ENOUGH SO AS TO NOT WASTE THE DOPE.SO THANKS FOR ALL THE INFO. AND SOMEONE PLEAZE TELL ME HOW THE FUKK YOU GUYS INJECT IN YOUR ASS BY YOUR SELF AND ASPARATE WITH OUT SNAPING THE NEEDLE IN YOUR ASS.NEVER USED TO ASPARATE TELL I FINALLY HIT A VEIN IN MY SHOULDER,AND THE RIGG FILLED UP WITH BLOOD SO NOW I ALWAYS ASPART THE NEEDLE
    Last edited by MONSTEROUTLAW; 01-19-2005 at 04:15 AM.

notus is offline Member
    I usually dont have a problem injecting into the calf but I only do 1/2 cc each calf. I use calves weekly with no problem.

Thread Information