MonsterRugby is offline Associate Member

DBOL you've seen this?

I picked up some dbol from a friend today... they are pink diamond-like shape with a line down the center... they are 5 mg tabs... he said they are thai... does anyone know exactly what pharmacy these are from?

hill8985 is offline Associate Member
    Do they look like the ones in this post?
    Thai D-bol. Real or Fake?

they looks like that exactly: shape, color, and the line, however it doesnt have that logo on the other side, like the left tab in that attached picture from that forum...

hill8985 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wannabrocky
    There are some Thai Dbol out there without the line and snake.. Just bought some from a pharm in thailand (actually in Thailand, not via e pharm) and they are called dronabol and they are pink, 5mgs and pretty **** good...on week 4 of a 12 wk cycle of deca @300 mg wk and Test Enth 500mg wk and DBol @ 30mg wks 1-4 and winny @50mgs wks 8-12. with the appropriate pct and nlva throughout and gotten pretty good gains off of this brand... will post back with a pic of bottle and what they look like... They came in a tub of 500, 5mg Dbol... They also had tubs o' the anabol @ 1000 tabs... so saw first hand legitamacy.....

maybe those??? it is hard to say...

ah, they have the line but not the dragon, but that name sounds familiar dronabol... hm..

they look just the BD Anabol pink, diamond, and flat back no dragon, I am pretty sure they are real, thanks for the help

saluu is offline Banned

i had those they are legit

they are the old british dragon good **** let me guess pink stop sign shape 5 sided and a line on one side and nothing on the other. good to go im dead sure . smart move pink thais are the best and can't be faked bro hard too fake . i like dbol but too much water and bloat though. oh i wish i was in thailand oh maybe after tsnuami mexico is better for gear. Anyways later

AVAGO is offline Member
    Yeah had the 1s without the snake on just plain pink and a split on back were same for me as thais.

UK CHRIS is offline Associate Member
    yep mate they are bd anabol have a batch the same here

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by saluu
    they are the old british dragon good **** let me guess pink stop sign shape 5 sided and a line on one side and nothing on the other. good to go im dead sure . smart move pink thais are the best and can't be faked bro hard too fake . i like dbol but too much water and bloat though. oh i wish i was in thailand oh maybe after tsnuami mexico is better for gear. Anyways later
    what? I think they r the most faked d-bol brand allover!

GetinBig is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by saluu

Can't be faked hmmm???

Well yes they can!!!!

Thread Information