SQUATKING is offline Junior Member

Bulk to Shredded

I'm 5'11, and I weigh 225. I'm taking Winstrol and Deca300QV. Its my5th week and I have gained 10 to 11 pounds. My question is how much is too much Cardio. I mean when you are on a cycle can you do Cardio every day. I've been told 3 to 4 days of Cardio, no more than 45 minutes. I 've been hitting cardio, hard as I can. I see myself getting bigger, but not shredded. I also have been thinking of taking it to the next level with HGH. But I'n not really knowledgable about HGH. PRICE,RESULTS,Do you keep your results, will it shred me Up.

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    do a search... and any signs of deca dick yet?

Hot-Rox is offline Senior Member
    King - when you are bulking - bulk. I would really recommend that you research your diet. Eat and grow. There is plent of time to cut after pct. As for cardio do it on your non lifting days first thing in the morning on an empty stomach.

No Signs of Deca Dick.So Hot Rox, what you are saying is to try to cut up after pct. To tell the truth I;m not using any PCT. Is that the reason I can't get shredded?

NO PCT ON DECA !!!!!!! your gonna lose all your gains. and how does it feel to have absolutely no testosterone in your body?

Hot-Rox is offline Senior Member
    PCT stands for Post Cycle Therapy . Check out Pheednos stickie:

Pheedno's PCT

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    terrible cycle to be on no matter what. test is the basis for any cycle. someone mentioned deca dick because nandrolone products are harsh on the HPTA more than other products and cause severe inhibition to the testes production. You are experience deca bloat. You can cut up on anything but its about diet. Although it is much more difficult on bloating prone steroids like deca. you should be running a winny/prop/tren cycle or something like that. definitely not deca. seems to me you havnt done your research on steroids. this is actually common knowledge for avearage users. also pct with this cycle is definitely a must. you are going to suffer severs testes shut down from this deca and long time recovery i promise you. i have read many times over on this site and others the bad experience of running deca or its brother like producst like tren. i would have a pct ready to start by the end of this cycle.

When you say PCT, you mean Clomid,and Nolvadex . I have some on hand . But how do I take them. I have some Nolvadex 10mg on hand,and I also have some pills of Clomid. Consistency can you go into depth about losing my gains , because this is my fourth cycle and I keep returning to 215lbs.

to hold on to gains longer and better you need to restore your test production as fast as possible. this is a good reason for pct. returning the test production will fight catabolism and loss of muscularity. a good pct is the tri method of running an AI like arimidex with it to divert nolvadex's attention to LH stimulation along side clomid. let arimidex to all the estrogen fighting. this will help libido problems and return ones test levels back to base line quicker.
    Quote Originally Posted by SQUATKING
    When you say PCT, you mean Clomid,and Nolvadex. I have some on hand . But how do I take them. I have some Nolvadex 10mg on hand,and I also have some pills of Clomid. Consistency can you go into depth about losing my gains , because this is my fourth cycle and I keep returning to 215lbs.

Soldier of Misfortune is offline Senior Member
    Yes PCT is nolva/clomid. I use liquid nolva at 40mg first two weeks 20mg second two weeks and liquid clomid at 300mg first day/100mg next 10 days/50mg last 10days. (only 21 if you do the math) You loose your gains becuase youre asking about PCT now, Im gonna go out on a limb and say you didnt do it the first 3 times.

When you say PCT, you mean Clomid,and Nolvadex. I have some on hand . But how do I take them. I have some Nolvadex 10mg on hand,and I also have some pills of Clomid. Consistency can you go into depth about losing my gains , because this is my fourth cycle and I keep returning to 215lbs.

Ill do my best, Im sure others can elaborate more in depth.

Like luvmyroids said Deca products are harsh on the HPTA more than other products and cause severe inhibition to the testes production. Which means once off the deca you will have no natural production of test, the main key to building and maintaining muscle. Also, with deca alot of the weight is water weight, which you will lose once off the cycle. And like luvmyroids also said you are going to suffer severs testes shut down from this deca and long time recovery.

Do a search on deca only and you will see alot of severe side effects once coming off. Just tryin to help ya out bro

nathanw21 is offline Member
    where is your test in this cycle. you need test to keep you from shutting down.

Quote Originally Posted by nathanw21
    where is your test in this cycle. you need test to keep you from shutting down.
    test will still shut you down.... but you need some exogeneous test in your system since it is the key compound who makes a man not a woman lol

Man I didn't know this stuff. So I should get something stronger than 10mg Nolvadex .
    And Clomid, how many mg? When do I kick in the PCT?How many days do I pop these pills. If you can give me this info, I'm going to get my PCT tomorrow, cause I really want to keep my gains. This is the reason I can't get pass 227lbs.

go to the PCT forum, it's all there. Glad you asked and got all this info bro. Good luck with your cycle and you did a good job asking and learning here.
    Man I didn't know this stuff. So I should get something stronger than 10mg Nolvadex .
    And Clomid, how many mg? When do I kick in the PCT?How many days do I pop these pills. If you can give me this info, I'm going to get my PCT tomorrow, cause I really want to keep my gains. This is the reason I can't get pass 227lbs.

Appreciate the help guys!

ManzNumero1 is offline Member
    similar question.
    i have been on deca 500mg/wk now for 14 wks,
    for the first 10 i was runnin' test 700mg/wk than ran out,
    my shipment came in later than i thought, just got it in the other day , is it smart to run the test for another 7-10 wks or just start pct now, i wanna stay on a little longer, but will runnin the test alone now (done with the deca this week) shut me down harder, or can it help than just start my pct after the test in about 7 wks. ?
    does that make sense ?

BeerBaron is offline Senior Member
    you say you're tryin to get shredded, whats your BF%? I wouldnt concern myself with more than 10mg of nolva a day as winny and deca dont aromatize like test. Which brings me to my next question, why no test in this cycle?

Thread Information