Thread: Similar to me

MonsterRugby is offline Associate Member

Similar to me

I've got a buddy, who has about 2 years of workout experience, and he wants to somewhat mimic my cycle. So I'm hooking him up, here it is.

wk 1-10 250mg sust/wk
    wk 1-10 300mg deca /wk
    wk 1-6 25mg dbol /ED
    wk 6-10 30mg anavar /ED

I told him he should get like 15-20 ls off of this... it is all the gear that I can scrounge to give him. What do you think?

For his first cycle I think this should be sufficient

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    dont understand why test is not the dominant dosage for this cycle. deca is going to cause a severe testes shut down with out the over dosage in mg's of test to enhance male characterisitics and libido. you need to cut the deca also one week short of sustanon to week 9 and sustanon should be at 500mg with multiple injection through out the week. its a bad cycle if you ask me.

the dbol will make up for that lack of sust wont it?

nope but its a good assumption. you would think so but you cant count on dbol in a cycle. dbol is meant to front or boost the beginning of cycle until the longer esters kick in so a user is not discouraged in the beginning. Also I would cut that dbol usage to weeks 1-4 not up to 6. Also, dbol does not saturate into the blood stream like you think. because it is an alkalated oral it is broken down by the stomach enzmes quickly so 5 mg's do not come to 5 mg's into the blood stream.
    Quote Originally Posted by MonsterRugby
    the dbol will make up for that lack of sust wont it?

well maybe ill tell him to knock the deca to 150 a week.... even though that is week atelast its less than the test. remember it is his first cycle

now that i think of it. if this is your buddies first cycle i would just let him run dbol 1-4 and sustanon through out. he'll gain 10-15 or more off that. he'll be happy. dont through in more wrenches to a cycle when you dont know how the engine is running. hold off on the extra's until next cycle and you have more test to add to it. use deca next cycle with a better ester like steroid . use enanthate or cypionate instead of sustanon at 500mg EW then deca at 300mg EW. He'll like that one to.

well the 300mg deca couldnt hurt, its only 50mg more than the test.. perhaps we'll pull the anavar , but after the frontload with dbol i think the deca will help him out. what do you think of keeping it?

wouldnt do it. if he hasn't done a cycle before i wouldnt chance him having a bad reaction to other harsher drugs like nandralone products such as tren and deca . and yes 50mg over is going to hurt. you're actually supposed to run deca 100mg or more under test. read up on it on some searches. deca only cycles have caused a lot of member problems over and over. long time recovery for libido and test or sperm product. if he suffers serious side effects it will be a long term recovery and he'll blame you.

Thread Information