thewallop is offline Associate Member

im changing my cycle - anyone help

i have posted simular cycles but i wanted to get some replies on these 2
    cycle1
    1-10cypoinate @ 300 mg bi weekly
    1-5 anadrol @ 75 mg ed
    6-12 anavar @ 70 mg ed
    1-5 novadex @ 10mg ed...... is that right ? or should i take 10 mg eod1-10 or would that be a waist .
    pct starting 2 weeks after last shot of cyp

cycle2
    1-10cypoinate @ 300 mg bi weekly
    1-5 anadrol @ 75 mg ed
    6-11 primo @ 200mg bi weekly
    1-5 novadex @ 10mg ed......

i have all the following gear so i have to put it to use , only changes are the anavar and the primo , if u post a choice , would u explain why as well thanks allot for the time guys
    some personal info. , 205 5'11 12 % bf . i do 315 for sets on squats , 315 on bench for 4. deadlist 315 for sets of 8.

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    I would stick to #1...Var is SUPERIOR to primo in every way imaginable, however you are running a very liver toxic compound in the drol at the start, so....

1.) Cut the drol back down to 4 weeks, and make sure you are taking some milk thistle to support liver health.

IMO, 70mg is going to be hell on your liver, and your gains won't be that much different from 50mg.

For that reason, I would save some of your var for another time, and only run 50. You can always bump it up if you aren't happy, but 70 is a little overkill, especially since you are still running less than a gram of test.

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    Didn't we already talk about how 200mg of Primo would only benifit a 90lb little girl?

Chocolate is offline Junior Member
    take more prim and stck the var on top of that bro.
    i am not a big fan of taking anadrol for 5 weeks.

prim and var are totally diff. and by those 2 cycles your 2nd one is much weaker.

and honestly it sounds like you havn't done much gear before...(assumption don't flame)
    i would take dbols instead.
    i have taken both and anadrol makes you feel like utter crap whereas dbol makes you feel on top of the world and dbol would still work well for you.

yeah thanks for the replies , 200 grams bi weekly would give u 400 mg of primo per week , illl cut the anadrol to 4 weeks , and ill run the anavar at 50 mg , but for how long should i run that 50 mg; i have enough to run it at 6 weeks .how about illl give u guys some info on my situation , thatmight help , i have 50 75 mg anadrol tabs 30 ml of 200 mg/ml test , 9ml of 100 mg/ml of primo, 200 tabs 10mg of anavar . now my room mate has the exact same , so i thought that one could go on var and the other could go on primo or we could both save the primo and just run the var , but then we got all that primo just sitting there ...... thansk again guys .could anyone tell me about the novadex during the cycle if takin 10 mg eod would be enough . and yes i havent done allot of gear . i have used dbol , deca and test b4

just fyi, bi-weekly is every 2 weeks

werd br0. no harm meant i was just warning you about the anadrol
    like i said try stacking the prim and var together. not sure if you have enough to go halves with the roomie though.
    i am taking 100mg of drol right now and trust me it isn't pleasant.
    i am going back to the dbols after this. on the other hand i have gained about 13 pounds in a week and a half.

hahahah sorry 1-cent ur right , imeant to say 200 mgs 2 times per weeks so that would be 400 mgs of primo per week . chocolate , if me and my room mate split the primo we will only be able to run for 2 weeks at 400mgs per week , i highly doubt that that is enough . and some one already stated using 200 mg of primo per week aint even enough for a lil gurl , but at that dose wat would it do ??? much str make u lean , any size gains . and if u run 50 mgs of anavar along with that 200 mg of primo and 600 mgs of cypoinate -would that still be a waist of the primo //???

another question . if u run primo at 400 mgs for 4 weeks , and run anavar right after it at 50 mgs for 4 weeks , would that still be a waist? it would also be stacked with the cypoinate at 600 mgs

lol i feel so alone :P

Quote Originally Posted by thewallop
    hahahah sorry 1-cent ur right , imeant to say 200 mgs 2 times per weeks so that would be 400 mgs of primo per week . chocolate , if me and my room mate split the primo we will only be able to run for 2 weeks at 400mgs per week , i highly doubt that that is enough . and some one already stated using 200 mg of primo per week aint even enough for a lil gurl , but at that dose wat would it do ??? much str make u lean , any size gains . and if u run 50 mgs of anavar along with that 200 mg of primo and 600 mgs of cypoinate -would that still be a waist of the primo //???

another question . if u run primo at 400 mgs for 4 weeks , and run anavar right after it at 50 mgs for 4 weeks , would that still be a waist? it would also be stacked with the cypoinate at 600 mgs
    Primo is very very very weak, which is why so many women use it. 200mg /week, you wouldn't even feel it, nothing at all would happen, that dose is generaly used as a cycle bridge if anything. Its also not a short ester, to see any result it should be run for at least 10 weeks at a dose of 800-1000mg /week. I only know of one person (a gym buddy) whos been able to afford that amount of primo (home brew of course), he started with 800mg /week and found it weak, bumped it to 1200mg /week and ran it for 10 weeks, he only gained about 15lbs and for the cost thats complete crap when you could easily do that with a cheap Test/Tren cycle.
    So unless you're rich, don't even bother, 400mg will do nothing noticeable and it won't even have started working completely in 4 weeks. Forget the Primo or buy much much more of it if you're bent on running it.

well im not bent on running it , its justthat i have it , could i use it after my cycle in like the pct to maby bridge for a test prop and anavar cycle ? also while im on drol and cyp ,is it okay to take 10 mg novadex eod . o and how long is prop detectable in ur system , sorry for the questionns guys , im new , im not gonan ly , i have read allot , used some but learning so thanks for the replies bros

Thread Information