block is offline Associate Member

does this sound right

just got done with my test only cycle 500mg w for 9 weeks loaded for 2 weeks at 750mg. got stronger through out the cycle ecept when I got sick. the gains were not drastic or fast I had to work for them but they came. had no gyno at all a little back cramping but that is it. as for gains I put 1/2 on each arm 30lbs on my bench and 50lbs on my squat. gained 10 lbs and lost 2% of body fat. but body fat may have came back. this puts me at 260 18-20% bf

also just finished my clen and clomid. did clomid 250*1 day 100*9 days 50*7 days only had 30 pills. I now get the morning wood again so does this mean that my test levels are back up.

as of keeping my geain I have a cold so lifting is a chore but I only have lost a little strenth that I can tell so far.

does that sound about right for a test only cycle.

hammerhead is offline Member
    With all due respect blockster the measuring stick of success varies from person to person. The fullness in your balls, your sex drive, your loads, your erection-ability, your appetite, your energy levels - all of these are signs of a healthy natural testosterone production. Hypogonadic is a bad place to be.

The question is ARE YOU HAPPY with the gains you've kept? Your goals seem to have been realistic and you seem to have done enough things right to have not squandered the opportunity for gain.

I'm interested in knowing what you expected to get out of the cycle. Are you happy with the gains? Are you planning a next cycle?

4plates is offline Banned
    Originally posted by hammerhead
    With all due respect blockster the measuring stick of success varies from person to person. The fullness in your balls, your sex drive, your loads, your erection-ability, your appetite, your energy levels - all of these are signs of a healthy natural testosterone production. Hypogonadic is a bad place to be.

The question is ARE YOU HAPPY with the gains you've kept? Your goals seem to have been realistic and you seem to have done enough things right to have not squandered the opportunity for gain.

I'm interested in knowing what you expected to get out of the cycle. Are you happy with the gains? Are you planning a next cycle?
    nice answer bro,

block is offline Associate Member
    i am happy with the gains that I got I was planing on doing halo with the cycl but we will guest say that it did not work out

I do plan on doing another cycle is about 3 mounths with more gear.

Thread Information