BREASTMAN is offline Associate Member

Arrow Gear Experts: Di-Anabol 10 & Stanzol

Do you know if these are legit 10 mg d-bol tabs and 5 mg winstrol tabs from SB Laboratories Inc out of Thailand? I have never heard of these before and they are not listed in Anabolics 2002.

If they are real, do you know what they look like...size, shape, color, etc....

Thank you in advance for your responses...

The Iron Game is offline Retired Moderator
    a lot of new products have been coming out of thailand lately and more to follow suit. The name of the company is quite familar but dont take my feeling on it, ask or look for more info

Ajax is offline Senior Member
    I have used the Di-Anabol 10 mg, seem to work fine. I have some of the Stanzol 5mg, but I haven't tried them yet. (I tried their Clenbuterol as well and wasn't impressed, maybe it was just me.)

Anybody else have opinions on SB Labs products?

The Di-Anabols are small, round, light-pink tabs, about 3/16's of an inch and a bit chubby.

The Stanzol tabs are about the same diameter, thinner and light-blue.

Here are pics of the two from sealed bottle bought in Bangkok.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Gear Experts: Di-Anabol 10 & Stanzol-sb.jpg  

Ajax...thank you...that was extremely helpful. The stanzol pills I have seen look just like the ones in your pic. I have not seen the Dbol tabs yet, but your pic now gives me a reference.

Someone I know just started carrying these products...he used to carry Stanol, 5 mg winnie tabs, but replaced them with S&B Stanzol. He also used to carry Pink Thai D-bol, but replaced it with the Di-Anabol 10.

Thanks again for your help! Any other opinions?

Ajax is offline Senior Member
    Glad I could help!

Hmmm. I wonder why he switched to Di-Anabol? Here in Bangkok the price/mg is about the same. Maybe he got a deal buying bulk from the factory!

Don't know why he switched either. He is selling it at the same price mg for mg though...$280 for 500. Can't imagine how little you pay!

Thanks again for your help bro!

Thread Information