spoonta66 is offline Associate Member

Steroids in Malaysia?

I'm heading over to Malaysia early this year and have heard that you can get Steroids over the counter pretty easily there? Does anyone know if there is any truth to this at all?

Thanks in advance for any and all help given.

Justa BUMP whore is all

seanw is offline Banned
    Sure is true. I live in SIngapore and travel to Jahor Bahru regularly. Generally you can only get Sust and Deca , the sust is 250mg/ml but the deca is 50mg/ml which just sucks. You can get all the PCT you could ever want as well. Just walk into any Pharmacy, even Guardian, and ask for Sust, if they have it you can then start questioning them on what else they have. Its all legal over the counter and its all real. If you can swing by Bangkok you can get everything there at a lot of Pharmacy's over the counter as well.
    Last edited by seanw; 01-19-2005 at 08:56 AM.

KConan is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by seanw
    Sure is true. I live in SIngapore and travel to Jahor Bahru regularly. Generally you can only get Sust and Deca, the sust is 250mg/ml but the deca is 50mg/ml which just sucks. You can get all the PCT you could ever want as well. Just walk into any Pharmacy, even Guardian, and ask for Sust, if they have it you can then start questioning them on what else they have. Its all legal over the counter and its all real. If you can swing by Bangkok you can get everything there at a lot of Pharmacy's over the counter as well.
    I moved here back in June. The other day I went across the causeway and it turns out that its easier to get than Thailand, in my opinion anyway. But like you said, only Deca and Sust, and Andriol (bah!).
    My question to you is, how do you come back from JB? Bus, taxi, ferry, etc...? And what if your caught with the gear? I know its not as bad as hard drugs or cartons of cigs, but what the worst they could do, fine you?

Thanks man for any advice.

seanw is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by KConan
    I moved here back in June. The other day I went across the causeway and it turns out that its easier to get than Thailand, in my opinion anyway. But like you said, only Deca and Sust, and Andriol (bah!).
    My question to you is, how do you come back from JB? Bus, taxi, ferry, etc...? And what if your caught with the gear? I know its not as bad as hard drugs or cartons of cigs, but what the worst they could do, fine you?

Thanks man for any advice.
    I come back by car. But they are very slack in the way they search, just open the boot and have a look. They do go over certain people but they tend to leave the Ang Mohs alone. Worst they can do is fine you. But if you are on an Employment Pass they will deport you as well. Wher do you live in Singapore ? PM me if you want.

Are they easily obtained in KL do you know? or do i have to go to Jahor Bahru?

slob is offline Member
    [QUOTE=KConan]I moved here back in June. The other day I went across the causeway and it turns out that its easier to get than Thailand, in my opinion anyway. But like you said, only Deca and Sust, and Andriol (bah!).

I know its not as bad as hard drugs or cartons of cigs,
    was i the only one who noticed that?

KConan is offline New Member
    [QUOTE=slob]

I know its not as bad as hard drugs or cartons of cigs,
    was i the only one who noticed that?
    I'm sure your not, and if you knew anything about evading import taxes in Singapore, you would know what it means. Cigarettes are dirt cheap in Malaysia in comparison to Singapore, even lower than half of the price. People that stock up on cartons of cigs in Malaysia (well beyond personal use) and get caught bringing them into Singapore face huge fines and jail time.

From what I've heard from locals, I'd rather get snagged with a cycle's worth of gear than a big load of cigs.
    Last edited by KConan; 01-23-2005 at 02:04 AM.

elitetky is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by seanw
    I come back by car. But they are very slack in the way they search, just open the boot and have a look. They do go over certain people but they tend to leave the Ang Mohs alone. Worst they can do is fine you. But if you are on an Employment Pass they will deport you as well. Wher do you live in Singapore ? PM me if you want.

hi which pharmacy you said in J.B do you have the address let me know thanks .

seanw is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by elitetky
    hi which pharmacy you said in J.B do you have the address let me know thanks .
    Any Pharamcy in JB sells them. The one I go to is in City Plaza, right down the bottom next to the food court. It is totally legal in Malaysia.

seanw is offline Banned
    I'm sure your not, and if you knew anything about evading import taxes in Singapore, you would know what it means. Cigarettes are dirt cheap in Malaysia in comparison to Singapore, even lower than half of the price. People that stock up on cartons of cigs in Malaysia (well beyond personal use) and get caught bringing them into Singapore face huge fines and jail time.

From what I've heard from locals, I'd rather get snagged with a cycle's worth of gear than a big load of cigs.
    In fact it is illegal to bring in more than ONE packet of cigs and it HAS to be open.

elitetky is offline Associate Member
    i ask my friends he said dont have it there , i was wondering where you get it from J.B . and how much you buy from there anyway let me know do u have msn i add you if u have

cantstopkane is offline Junior Member
    I know this is an old ass thread but dose anyone know if Vitamin s is still available over the counter in JB malaysia?

Thread Information