moto man is offline Junior Member

Can I transport in a peroxide bottle.

I have been told the best way to move personal gear through customs is to draw all of the peroxide out of its bottle and fill it back up with your gear. It should be sterile...Is this dumb or would it actually work.

notus is offline Member
    bump

Bump...

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    I dunno bro I mean germs love to get into all the tiny inperfections of plastic (I've never seen a glass peroxide bottle but if you have one then I'm wrong) and live in them, which is why gear comes in glass amps or vials, they're perfectly smooth inside to prevent this.

squatster is offline Associate Member
    dumb ass idea infact. All customs has to do is open the peroxide bottle and smell.WHAT it smells like oil? Do you realize how many cc's is in a peroxide bottle and how much it would take to fill it or make a dent in it?
    Just a little nip of taqelia has over 50cc in it. That is 50 sust amps. That is some coin if you are talking Mexico. Cancun is $10 to $20 per amp x 50. Juice by the way looks like taqelia. Now how do you seel the bottle so it looks like it was never opened, and how do you make it so it does not leak in your clothing in the bag on the plain. Unless you have your juice filled taqela bottle in a plastic baggy with other simuler taqelia nip bottle and some tanning oil or a bottle of baby oil in there to belame if there is a spill.
    It is not worth it if you get cough, but it would be well worth it if you did not

What about putting it in a vitamin b-12 bottle. I assume that b-12 comes in a glass bottle. What happensto your gear if it mixed with a tiny amount of b-12.

One more question... if you bring your gear back in the original bottle with the labels removed the worst they would do is probably confiscate it, correct? I'm talking Canadian Customs.
    Last edited by moto man; 01-20-2005 at 12:46 AM.

The Shredder is offline Associate Member
    Couldn't they just take to bottle away if there is suspicion. I mean if the safty cap was taken off I would think something is up. Here is a thought out of left field get a sterile IV bag and put the gear in there so it stays flat then you could put inside the lining of a jacket.

PurePower is offline Senior Member
    Bro some people might have done this "trick", but personally I wouldnt recommend it. Not sanitary at all. Plus, how are you going to use the gear when you get it home? Are you going to carry the empty bottles of whatever with you, or just draw straight out of the peroxide bottle? Again NOT sanitary.

You would be much better off trying to find a domestic source. No I dont know any.

snowman is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by moto man
    What about putting it in a vitamin b-12 bottle. I assume that b-12 comes in a glass bottle. What happensto your gear if it mixed with a tiny amount of b-12.

One more question... if you bring your gear back in the original bottle with the labels removed the worst they would do is probably confiscate it, correct? I'm talking Canadian Customs.
    Bro, when i went to Portugal, i actualy did that on the way to Portugal ( i put my gear on bottles of V-12), but i will not do it again... i got asked a lot of questions in Portugal, but since i spoked Portuguese, i talked my way out of it, and said i need to take V12 daily.... anyway i would not do it again, it's just to scary, because you are always thinking you might be caught... as for what happens to the gear, if it's mixed with B -12... nothing... i normally mix test and B12 in the same syring anyway.
    Yes there is glass Bottles of b12, and if you are going to get some, get the brown bottles, so that you can't see what's inside ( color of the gear), but i still would not recomend it doing it.

I also think if you remove the labels of the original bottles, you might be in worst problems; because who knows what's inside, they could even think its another kind of drug , in liquid form, like acid, coke etc... ( that's just my opinion)

squatster is offline Associate Member
    You could actualy make your own lables on a computor. Put on it that it for hair and skin. Make it look lagit and use the best glue you can find. To get the other lables off just soak them in hot water for a while , peel off, clean with alcahol, let dry then put your new lable on. Could be done with amps, multi use bottles, you could make lables for vitamins and put them on pills. Go into a beuty whole sale place, most of the ones will sell ampules that you brake open and put in your hair. Thay loo just like our amps

Thread Information