Big_Lex is offline Associate Member

Imunne system problems

A friend of mine finished his first course of test 400 / sust a while ago. He did a classic nolva arimidex clomid pct and retained quite a lot. Did the bloodwork afterwards and all the levels were normal except one. His white blood cell count specifically neutrophils were under normal. The other three types are fine except for this one. Hes really worried about this? just wondering any drugs out there to stimulate the production of neutrophils?

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    His doctor will know, and if it is low the doctor should have gotten on this already. I have never experienced low white cell, but I have a higher white count (super immune) but that means if I do not take something to lower my immune system my body will attack itself.

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    Meso sounds kinda like sarcoidosis or similar. Ever heard of it?

seanw is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Big_Lex
    A friend of mine finished his first course of test 400 / sust a while ago. He did a classic nolva arimidex clomid pct and retained quite a lot. Did the bloodwork afterwards and all the levels were normal except one. His white blood cell count specifically neutrophils were under normal. The other three types are fine except for this one. Hes really worried about this? just wondering any drugs out there to stimulate the production of neutrophils?
    Lex, when my daughter was getting Chemo therapy the Neutrophils were a big issue because they were killed off by the chemo, they are also the things that fight infection so its important to have a lot, and low count is called Neutropenia. She was treated with the colony stimulating factor called NEUPOGEN (filgrastim).
    Last edited by seanw; 01-19-2005 at 08:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by 1victor
    No but I am going to look it up, mine manifested itself in severe crohns disease. I did get some of my intestines removed, and I take immune suppressors.

Quote Originally Posted by 1victor
    Some supplements they suggest for this are the same ones I take. Also the benifits of nitrous oxide is amazing to me about over active immune systems, this is why I feel my best and have fewer complications on gear. 1victor - your thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    His doctor will know, and if it is low the doctor should have gotten on this already. I have never experienced low white cell, but I have a higher white count (super immune) but that means if I do not take something to lower my immune system my body will attack itself.
    He doesnt have medical aid here in SA doctor check ups are dammn expensive. See the thing is its just a little off the normal so the doc said he should leave it for a while but he wants something to boost it up since hes been getting a lot of bacterial infections, as far as i understood neutrophils kill bacteria. Anyway hes a chemical brother soso obviously he doesnt want to wait wants "some drug" to boost it.

Quote Originally Posted by seanw
    Lex, when my daughter was getting Chemo therapy the Neutrophils were a big issue because they were killed off by the chemo, they are also the things that fight infection so its important to have a lot, and low count is called Neutropenia. She was treated with the colony stimulating factor called NEUPOGEN (filgrastim).
    thanks sean ill let him know. If you have any more info on the sides etc let me know

He doesnt have medical aid here in SA doctor check ups are dammn expensive. See the thing is its just a little off the normal so the doc said he should leave it for a while but he wants something to boost it up since hes been getting a lot of bacterial infections, as far as i understood neutrophils kill bacteria. Anyway hes a chemical brother soso obviously he doesnt want to wait wants "some drug" to boost it.
    Search the web on auto-immune defeciency drugs

Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    Search the web on auto-immune defeciency drugs
    will do thanks

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    Can you get a copy of the results and post red vs white cell counts?

yes i can and will do post them

seanw is offline Banned
    thanks sean ill let him know. If you have any more info on the sides etc let me know
    Dont know of any sides, my daughter was three and a half at the time but she never complained about any problems after the shots

was it an intravenous injection or IM?

seanw is offline Banned
    was it an intravenous injection or IM?
    It was a simple IM injection, bad part was she had to have one shot a day for ten days straight, so she was never happy about it

Thread Information