mma_badboy is offline Junior Member

Question designer legal steroids?! http://www.vpxsports.com/designer_prosteroids.htm

i will probably get flamed for this but i've come across this site http://www.vpxsports.com/designer_prosteroids.htm

have you guys/girls ever heard of these prosteroids? they state that they sell stuff which have the same effect of deca , eq, anavar which none of it will aromatise or effect your test levels, will not show up on a drug screen etc.. sounds abit too good to be true. just interested on your views on this.

ceasar250 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mma_badboy
    i will probably get flamed for this but i've come across this site http://www.vpxsports.com/designer_prosteroids.htm

have you guys/girls ever heard of these prosteroids? they state that they sell stuff which have the same effect of deca, eq, anavar which none of it will aromatise or effect your test levels, will not show up on a drug screen etc.. sounds abit too good to be true. just interested on your views on this.
    I think i will try Gangsta Test

hardgainer1 is offline Senior Member
    all that stuff will be as illegeal as real steroids soon, might as well get the real stuff, it FEELS so much better

GettinSwoll47 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hardgainer1
    all that stuff will be as illegeal as real steroids soon, might as well get the real stuff, it FEELS so much better
    HG1 is right, all rposteriods will be illegal tomorrow jan 20. if you really want that stuff than get some m1t...but i would just get the real ****..

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    I am curious as to the definition in the new law. Can a molecule be changed and it be legal?

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    They are just using the names of real AS to try to market their crap.....

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    I like how the deca comes in the brown bottle.. haha, and the lids look like caps.

jgg1221 is offline Member
    theres no way it couldnt effect your hormone production

jgg1221 is offline Member
    i love how these companies say you can gain 17lbs of pure muscle in 6 weeks!!
    yeah right... i dunno if youd even be able to gain 17lbs of pure muscle in 6 weeks off real steroids

znak is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jgg1221
    i love how these companies say you can gain 17lbs of pure muscle in 6 weeks!!
    yeah right... i dunno if youd even be able to gain 17lbs of pure muscle in 6 weeks off real steroids

Amen

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    most people say VPX stuff is just overpriced, overhyped, and bad products. There are plenty of other places that sell the same exact chemical for a lot cheaper, but those dont use the names of gear. It doesnt really matter b/c in less than 12 hours they'll be as illegal as real gear

unclemoney is offline Senior Member
    don't dis prosteroids... who said "16 pounds in 6 weeks... yeah right". Well, my last m1t/4derm cycle I gained roughfly 15-16 pounds in 4 weeks kept around 11. Also I only used 5mg of m1t ed and theirs 60pills 5mg each so at that rate 1 bottle of underground labs m1t($10) will last me for two 4week cycles. I will be doing a test-e//1-test-cyp//dbol cycle later this year.
    Last edited by unclemoney; 01-19-2005 at 06:46 PM.

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jgg1221
    theres no way it couldnt effect your hormone production
    sorry, that's incorrect.

statuZ is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisAdams
    sorry, that's incorrect.
    what do you mean?

Whitey is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by unclemoney
    don't dis prosteroids... who said "16 pounds in 6 weeks... yeah right". Well, my last m1t/4derm cycle I gained roughfly 15-16 pounds in 4 weeks kept around 11. Also I only used 5mg of m1t ed and theirs 60pills 5mg each so at that rate 1 bottle of underground labs m1t($10) will last me for two 4week cycles. I will be doing a test-e//1-test-cyp//dbol cycle later this year.
    Yes, M1T is a potent anabolic . I stocked up, because how can you go wrong at $10/bottle - which is a 4-week run for me @10mg? I'm not in love with the stuff, but it was **** cheap, reasonably effective, and easy to get. But now it's just as illegal as regular gear - ain't that a bitch?

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    IMO pro-hormones are junk all the sides of AS without the gains...I don't care how cheap they are...They are harsh on your liver...

That's a good point, bro. I do think pro-hormones may be hard on the liver. M1T is widely regarded as being one of the most liver-toxic methylated steroids - of course it is not a pro-hormone, but rather a (formerly) legal designer steroid - an orally-active version of 1-Testosterone , a simple modification of the testosterone molecule.

In addition to liver toxicity, I will note that M1T makes most users feel lethargic, and many experience painful muscle pumps! But the gains are undeniable.

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    My favorite line of "legal steroids " is the brand that has pictures of animals on the bottles with names such as "Winni-V" and "Novadex"

PFFFFFF

Thread Information