ManzNumero1 is offline Member

will test help gains, or just start pct now ?

i have been on deca 500mg/wk now for 14 wks,
    for the first 10 wks i was runnin' test 700mg/wk then ran out,
    my shipment of more test came in later than i thought, just got it in the other day , is it smart to run the test for another 7-10 wks or just start pct now, i wanna stay on a little longer, what can happen ? i want to run the test alone now (done with the deca this week) will it shut me down harder, or can it help my gains than i can just start my pct after the test in about 7 wks. ?
    does that make sense ?

here it is in #'s
    wks 1-14 deca 500mg/wk
    wks 1-10 test 700mg/wk
    wks 14-22 test 500mg/wk
    wks 1-30 b-6 200mg/wk
    wks 24-27 clomid ( AR recommended doses)
    wks 24-27 letro ( AR recommended doses)
    Last edited by ManzNumero1; 01-19-2005 at 11:30 AM.

Big_Lex is offline Associate Member
    im runing 500 mgs of sust plus 250 mgs testoviron right now. started HCG on monday 500 ius monday/thursday. ive been on 6 months if not more with all the mixtures probibly. My testies shrunk pretty bad. its been 4 weeks of tren and deca and my testies are catching size from using test only. id do 4 weeks of hcg at the last 4 weeks of the cycle if i was you and run test on its own.

so your sayin continue with the test , than when its finished run hcg for 4 weeks. than pct after that 4 weeks or PCT 2 wks after test is finished .

no im sayin run HCG during the last 4 weeks of test not in your PCT

gotcha. thanks.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ManzNumero1
    i have been on deca 500mg/wk now for 14 wks,
    for the first 10 wks i was runnin' test 700mg/wk then ran out,
    my shipment of more test came in later than i thought, just got it in the other day , is it smart to run the test for another 7-10 wks or just start pct now, i wanna stay on a little longer, what can happen ? i want to run the test alone now (done with the deca this week) will it shut me down harder, or can it help my gains than i can just start my pct after the test in about 7 wks. ?
    does that make sense ?

here it is in #'s
    wks 1-14 deca 500mg/wk
    wks 1-10 test 700mg/wk
    wks 14-22 test 500mg/wk
    wks 1-30 b-6 200mg/wk
    wks 24-27 clomid ( AR recommended doses)
    wks 24-27 letro ( AR recommended doses)
    You should have run out of deca at 10 weeks and continued the test to week #14. You are going to be shut down so **** bad from an unusally long deca cycle, I would suggest going on test as you suggest thru week #22 and then do proper PCT... stay on test ONLY and your recovery will be better at week #24 then it would be at say week #16. **** the deca is is pretty big dose too, your balls must be 1/5 the size they were before cycle (dont count the ball sack, we are talking the little normally grape sized things inside there). You should find or notice when you go testosterone ONLY and no more deca that your balls will actually recover some size just being on testosterone, no HCG needed, etc... this is all good. This is because deca is especially damaging to your manhood and you will do some healing and recovering even while still on testosterone.

thanks thats what i needed to hear,
    but yea i will do that, sounds a lot better, and i can do it with what i have now, don't have to get anything else, should i up my pct or stay with the recommended doses, start at 300mg than go to 100mg,

my balls arent all that small, smaller def. but i have no feeling in the dick, sucks its just like there with no feeling, just bought tongkat ali yesterday , littler bottle, how many mg should i take ed.

what else can i take while i finish the cycle, (during)

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    do pheednos PCT

Pheedno's PCT

HCG 500 iu twice a week will help though in the last 3-4 weeks of the test cycle

Thread Information