gpapa1 is offline New Member

Asking about usual suggestions

Hi , to all

I am new to this forum , but i found it very useful , i already had very good advices about planning my second cycle.

Now i have a question that involve what most people seems to suggest.

When i was asking about my cycle, that now include Test and EQ and Winny (my first thought was to use only EQ and Winny) everybody said that i must use test even at lower dose for many reasons (shutting down,pct e.t.c). But searching the net and asking people in most cases i found the suggestions that people new to steroid (1 to 3 cycle) must stay away from test.
    I need to mention that in most cases i found the suggest of 1st cycle consisting of Dbol fo 4 Weeks and Deca for 8 Weeks.

How you eplain the above difference and what in the end is the right way to act, using Test or not?.
    Is the Test the steroid that cause the biggest problems or i missing some information?

Thanks for your answers.

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by gpapa1
    Hi , to all

I am new to this forum , but i found it very useful , i already had very good advices about planning my second cycle.

When i was asking about my cycle, that now include Test and EQ and Winny (my first thought was to use only EQ and Winny) everybody said that i must use test even at lower dose for many reasons (shutting down,pct e.t.c). But searching the net and asking people in most cases i found the suggestions that people new to steroid (1 to 3 cycle) must stay away from test.
    I need to mention that in most cases i found the suggest of 1st cycle consisting of Dbol fo 4 Weeks and Deca for 8 Weeks.

How you eplain the above difference and what in the end is the right way to act, using Test or not?.
    Is the Test the steroid that cause the biggest problems or i missing some information?

Thanks for your answers.
    The thought that test should not be on first cycles is very old school. There is no better steroid as it is a chemical your own body produces, unlike eq, deca, etc., just in smaller amounts. Test is the only aas that I have used that gave me absolutely no problems, with the exception of the occasional zit here and there while on cycle.

If you do a cycle of dbol and deca only, as you mentioned someone recommended, you will most probably not get or be able to maintain an erection. No growth is worth that in my book.

If you are looking for a good second cycle, go with 500 test and 400 eq. You can use the dbols as a kick start for 4 weeks, but I avoid them as I do not like the added bloat.

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by toolman
    The thought that test should not be on first cycles is very old school. There is no better steroid as it is a chemical your own body produces, unlike eq, deca , etc., just in smaller amounts. Test is the only aas that I have used that gave me absolutely no problems, with the exception of the occasional zit here and there while on cycle.

If you do a cycle of dbol and deca only, as you mentioned someone recommended, you will most probably not get or be able to maintain an erection. No growth is worth that in my book.

If you are looking for a good second cycle, go with 500 test and 400 eq. You can use the dbols as a kick start for 4 weeks, but I avoid them as I do not like the added bloat.
    agree

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gpapa1
    Hi , to all

Thanks for your answers.
    overabuse of test, or many other compounds, will cause problems.....
    but test needs to be the basis of a good cycle for many reasons including the ones you have already mentioned
    imo run
    1-4 35mg dbol/ed
    1-10 400mg cyp/week
    1-15 20mg nolv/ed
    13-15 clomid
    its important to run test only for a first, not because its a noob cycle, but to see how you react to it.....run test/eq for a second, so you will know how your body reacts to each compound

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by toolman

If you dont want the dball bloat, you could always kick off a test/eq cycle w/ prop for the first 4 weeks instead.

Thread Information