AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires

QV Enanthate 50ml bottles... underdosed?

I just got a pretty good price on these 50ml QV Enanthate bottles... but I thought i remembered something about them being underdosed. Any input on this? Thanks

Yeah the 50ml bottles are underdosed. Go with the 10ml bottles.

nathanw21 is offline Member
    i just checked the website. most of the 50ml bottles were close. anywhere from being 2 over to 5 under. but there was 2 bottles that there 12 under and 27 under. if your price is a lot better for the 50ml bottle compared to the 10 ml bottles the just get the batch number and check it.

nate look at that site i sent you

Stout1 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by nathanw21
    i just checked the website. most of the 50ml bottles were close. anywhere from being 2 over to 5 under. but there was 2 bottles that there 12 under and 27 under. if your price is a lot better for the 50ml bottle compared to the 10 ml bottles the just get the batch number and check it.
    I dont think QV is going to put up any bad #'s on their products test on their own website. Either QV is ****ing around and skimmin the vials or someone is opening them up and re-crimping them with new tops?? Either way I have heard this before. (Bout the 50ml bottles being short)

Quote Originally Posted by Stout1
    I dont think QV is going to put up any bad #'s on their products test on their own website. Either QV is ****ing around and skimmin the vials or someone is opening them up and re-crimping them with new tops?? Either way I have heard this before. (Bout the 50ml bottles being short)
    QV stuff comes with a "QV" on the snap off lid though so i guess thats one way to know if its been opened or not

buckwheat is offline Associate Member
    i just got one of those big boys from QV last week in the mail.lot#QVE014.definitly overdosed.there was probaly around 55-60ml,no bullshiznit.i think 145$ was worth it.

peump is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by buckwheat
    i just got one of those big boys from QV last week in the mail.lot#QVE014.definitly overdosed.there was probaly around 55-60ml,no bullshiznit.i think 145$ was worth it.
    i also have 50ml qv test-e which is obviously 5 to 10ml over

TheChosenOne is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AandF6969
    QV stuff comes with a "QV" on the snap off lid though so i guess thats one way to know if its been opened or not
    true but it wouldnt be difficult to do if you had a crimper and access to the flip tops. Plus just a short time ago they used to just say "flip off" on them I believe. I personally think QV sucks in all aspects so I wouldnt waste my time ever again on them but thats your call.

Carguy is offline Junior Member
    I have gotten good results from the 50ml bottles of test E.

You guys know the effects of Test and if it is working, you can tell if its bogus by the way you feel/perform.

toolman is offline Banned
    Just because it has more volume, like ad additional 5mls, does not mean its overdosed. Dosing is determined by mgs of test per ml, not mls in the bottle.

according to the qv site my lot# is 254.something mg per ml.that from the quality control lab results

JdFlex is offline Senior Member
    Many people on this board have said in past threads that QV 50ml vials are underdosed mg/ml. That is what I heard. I've never bought one or seen test results so I couldn't personally testify to it. As far as QVs results posted on their site, what else do you think they're gonna put up there. Your choice bro, give it a shot and risk the money, or go somewhere else.

i guess im lucky but i do know QV to either be both sides. one time its overdosed a little or it can be underdosed a bunch. I was lucky to get a nicely overdosed batch of prop and im thankful for that. but really, how much is that little amount making overdosed or underdosed gonna matter all that much. not alot.

Served is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Stout1
    Very true bro!!!

Served is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AandF6969
    True too!! LOL

I have purchased many products from qv in the past and this is the only way I can tell if its been tampered with. Bros be sure the qv is stamped on the cap.

with any gear you buy,you dont know the true quality unless you go thru the trouble of testing it in a lab.buddy of mine took some qv test -e from 10ml bottle,said it made him dizzy and light headed.seems many people buy QV products because they are satisfied with prior use of their products like myself.

Cuttup is offline Senior Member
    I just ordered a 10ml,..havent had it tested or seen its batch # yet,..ill keep you posted.

Thread Information