tupac1983 is offline Associate Member

just a suggestion

now i know im new to this but every time i search or research on here i always come across dianabol only cycles i even asked about this my self when i first joined i think this is due to not enough knlowledge about steroids and a very common steroid name aswell as being oral which when your new to this seems more appealing.so couldnt sombody write up a sticky or something simmuler with all the answers to this as the threads dont really ever get answerd properly they just seem to flame the writer.so with all this in mind surely it would make more sense to write one up detailing the bad and the good points and also how to administer a proper dianabol only cylce .well this is my opinion as i said im new to this just seems to make sense thats all.

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    dbol only cycles r pointless, theres all the info u need right there!

Quote Originally Posted by tycin
    dbol only cycles r pointless, theres all the info u need right there!
    yeah maybe this is only your opinion though many members on here wil say that dianabol only cycles are ok and you can get good gains if done properly ok you wont gain as much as an injectable cycle but steroids are steroids they wouldnt be illigle if they didnt do somthing worth while.

Hed
    Hed is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tupac1983
    yeah maybe this is only your opinion though many members on here wil say that dianabol only cycles are ok and you can get good gains if done properly ok you wont gain as much as an injectable cycle but steroids are steroids they wouldnt be illigle if they didnt do somthing worth while.

Its not his opinion only. You will get great strength gains and great water gains in the 4 weeks you run it. You will also murder your organs, thus not being able to run it for very long. As soon as you come off dbol , the gains dissappear.

The bottom line:
    A dbol only cycle is a waste of time, money, and your health.

Quote Originally Posted by Hedzilla
    Its not his opinion only. You will get great strength gains and great water gains in the 4 weeks you run it. You will also murder your organs, thus not being able to run it for very long. As soon as you come off dbol , the gains dissappear.

The bottom line:
    A dbol only cycle is a waste of time, money, and your health.
    ok maybe not just his opinion my mistake and i agree it is a waste of time and money but it is also a waste of time keep getting newbies threading this exact same guestion surely?wouldnt it just be easier to write it up once and that would be that taken care of for most newbies. they can then see the GOOD points and the BAD points in one and then decide for themselves as everyone is different.

ok why dont u give it a try and let us know how u feel and see if u can keep any of ur gains. u might gain 10lbs if lucky of pure water! if u want that then go for it bro. i dont know any one that has ever done a dbol only cycle and were happy. maybe some young kids on here have done it and gained 5-10lbs of water and were happy but .....

ok maybe not just his opinion my mistake and i agree it is a waste of time and money but it is also a waste of time keep getting newbies threading this exact same guestion surely?wouldnt it just be easier to write it up once and that would be that taken care of for most newbies. they can then see the GOOD points and the BAD points in one and then decide for themselves as everyone is different.
    or they could come on here and just do a search. its not hard to do.

[QUOTE=tycin]ok why dont u give it a try and let us know how u feel and see if u can keep any of ur gains.

i didnt say it was good or bad would you plzzz read the post properly i said i WOULDNT do a dianabol only cycle personally but alot of newbeis ask this question so couldnt you answer them in laymans terms? plzzz read properly b4 trying to flame me for a suggestion to help u guys.

[QUOTE=tupac1983]
    ok why dont u give it a try and let us know how u feel and see if u can keep any of ur gains.

i didnt say it was good or bad would you plzzz read the post properly i said i WOULDNT do a dianabol only cycle personally but alot of newbeis ask this question so couldnt you answer them in laymans terms? plzzz read properly b4 trying to flame me for a suggestion to help u guys.
    i wasnt flaming u at all bro, just stating that its not a good idea to do. u said that was my opinion and others felt different so....

flaming is a lot different than tellin u to try something for urself. so dont take things so personally bro.

i wasnt flaming u at all bro, just stating that its not a good idea to do. u said that was my opinion and others felt different so....

flaming is a lot different than tellin u to try something for urself. so dont take things so personally bro.
    sorry i think i must be having pmt i didnt mean it to sound like that

imann is offline Member
    Wasn;t there a poll on the most annoying threads.....just kidding bro.......d-bol only sux, do some research on maybe say....test and d-bol......there are plentyof easy to follow beginners cycles....just remember knowledge is power,especially in the juice world.

i think people dont read threads all the way through cos if you did you would realise im not asking for myself i was putting forward a suggestion plzzzz read all the way through b4 commenting.

see told u guys theres already another dianabol only cycle question on the board

see told u guys theres already another dianabol only cycle question on the board
    theres at least one/day but guys just need to learn hoe to use the search button.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    i think people dont read threads all the way through cos if you did you would realise im not asking for myself i was putting forward a suggestion plzzzz read all the way through b4 commenting.
    I have to say tupac1983 is right. He was merely suggesting someone with some skill in writting do a sticky on d-bol only cycles. This does two things
    1) educates
    2) will stop the dbol only threads

It is a good idea, but then again slapping the newbies around can be fun.

ya but do u honestly think newbies read stickies?? i dont.

LOL... i havent seen u slap someone for a while.

JdFlex is offline Senior Member
    A sticky is a good idea, but who would write it? Who would be qualified, not to mention unbiased, to write it?

ya but do u honestly think newbies read stickies?? i dont.

LOL... i havent seen u slap someone for a while.
    Maybe they don't read, just like they don't read the rules, but it gives us a foot to put in their ass for not reading. Slapping caught on pretty good, I have slowed down, don't know if I can stop(more addicting than nicotine).

i wouldnt mind researching + doing one then if you guys will have a read over it to work out the diferrences then if is all good make it a sticky?

Quote Originally Posted by JdJuicer
    A sticky is a good idea, but who would write it? Who would be qualified, not to mention unbiased, to write it?
    Somebody PM big k.l.g I think he would do it. Also some of his bathhouse buddies, if you know what I mean, have done dbol only cycles are are not totally against it. Therefor he would need to be unbiased or get slammed by from both sides(oops maybe different terminology would be better suited).

JdFlex is offline Senior Member
    i wouldnt mind researching + doing one then if you guys will have a read over it to work out the diferrences then if is all good make it a sticky?
    There you go, another productive member taking the initiative to help out the board.

Colaborate with big k.l.g ; you guys could call it the colaboration effort on dbol alone or only by big tupac. and then you can ride on his shoulders while you do a double bicep flex.

Quote Originally Posted by JdJuicer
    There you go, another productive member taking the initiative to help out the board.
    *clapping hands*

Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    Colaborate with big k.l.g ; you guys could call it the colaboration effort on dbol alone or only by big tupac. and then you can ride on his shoulders while you do a double bicep flex.
    like the heading ideas not to sure about the riding and double flexing bit to much info for me lol

Thread Information