lzicc is offline Senior Member

Test Enth and recovery/weight

Of what I read, test e. will cause water retention giving you more size while you are on and once you go off, you will lose some size. My question is how long does it take to lose what you are going to lose from a cycle? This was a test only cycle. 500mg for 14 weeks.

juiceinthehood is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lzicc
    Of what I read, test e. will cause water retention giving you more size while you are on and once you go off, you will lose some size. My question is how long does it take to lose what you are going to lose from a cycle? This was a test only cycle. 500mg for 14 weeks.
    it all depends on diet and pct bro if u do that right u will keep alot of your gains but imo 1-2 months after cycle is when i notice a reduction in size but its minimal bcuz my diet and pct are always on the ball.

Big_Lex is offline Associate Member
    you gonna lose size yes but its mostly water retention. id go for .25 armidex + 10mgs nolva during the cycle to fight excess est, if arimidex is too expensive for you id go for 25 mgs of proviron . its gonna also depend on your pct what you will retain. Id do some research first

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    like juice said its all on diet bro, u will lose water weight but thats no big deal. if u run some femara it wll get rid of the bloat on cycle so u wont have water to lose.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lzicc
    I use Nolva ONLY for an anti-E and I dont take it too religiously, since Estrogen is anabolic when combined with testosterone and help with gains and also it lowers your blood pressure, lowers acne, reduces night sweats, reduces bad cholesterol picture, so I only take nolva about once every 3 to 4 days during cycle and have not risked gyno in any way, and its plenty to keep nipples from getting sore, itchy, etc.

All this said, when I discontinue test e injections, I begin a regiment of tongkat ali and tribulis (testogerone stimulating herbal formulas) and I will loose about 6 pounds in 2 weeks. About 13 days after last injection, I notice the crash of low testosterone and start clomid therapy, I start and end with 50 mg a day, I have not seen evidence suggesting you really need to do 300 mg the first day and 100 mg a day for the next 7 days. In fact I DO NOT get any of the vision or emotional side effects just going 50 mg from day one to day 14. THe 50 mg a day clomid and continuing tongkat ali and tribulus usually blows away the testosterone crash in just 2 or 3 days and then sex drive begins building back up and recovery is very much underway, most especially noticed in the rapidly increasing size of my balls. About 6 weeks after the last injection, the skin begins to get oily again as tongkat ali and tribulus start building natural testosterone levels to fairly high natural levels, usually it takes me a full 10 weeks before I notice any strength losses or additional weight loss after the initial 6 pounds in the first 2 weeks, this is mostly because the combination of clomid and tongkat/tribulis gives you a very vigorous restart of natural testosterone and helps hold together your gains throughout PCT.

My diet is good and I am using Clomid for post cycle. I didn't really gain much weight from this cycle acording to the scale and I didn't really bloat much of what I can tell.
    By looking at before and after pics, I can see a pretty good upper body size difference and alot of people I know saw a big difference in my size, so I know the stuff was good. It was ICN Test Depo. I just wanted to find out when I can feel safe from not losing any more gains from water weight if any.
    Last edited by lzicc; 01-19-2005 at 02:26 PM.

Did you get any adverse effects from taking tribulis or tongkat? The reason why I am asking is I tried Yohimbe and I will never take it again. The sides I got from it was terrible.

Quote Originally Posted by Ntpadude
    I use Nolva ONLY for an anti-E and I dont take it too religiously, since Estrogen is anabolic when combined with testosterone and help with gains and also it lowers your blood pressure, lowers acne, reduces night sweats, reduces bad cholesterol picture, so I only take nolva about once every 3 to 4 days during cycle and have not risked gyno in any way, and its plenty to keep nipples from getting sore, itchy, etc.

All this said, when I discontinue test e injections, I begin a regiment of tongkat ali and tribulis (testogerone stimulating herbal formulas) and I will loose about 6 pounds in 2 weeks. About 13 days after last injection, I notice the crash of low testosterone and start clomid therapy, I start and end with 50 mg a day, I have not seen evidence suggesting you really need to do 300 mg the first day and 100 mg a day for the next 7 days. In fact I DO NOT get any of the vision or emotional side effects just going 50 mg from day one to day 14. THe 50 mg a day clomid and continuing tongkat ali and tribulus usually blows away the testosterone crash in just 2 or 3 days and then sex drive begins building back up and recovery is very much underway, most especially noticed in the rapidly increasing size of my balls. About 6 weeks after the last injection, the skin begins to get oily again as tongkat ali and tribulus start building natural testosterone levels to fairly high natural levels, usually it takes me a full 10 weeks before I notice any strength losses or additional weight loss after the initial 6 pounds in the first 2 weeks, this is mostly because the combination of clomid and tongkat/tribulis gives you a very vigorous restart of natural testosterone and helps hold together your gains throughout PCT.

Thread Information