dazbo is offline Senior Member

pain after injecting

Its my first time on the gear and injecting. I inject 0.5ml os sus on monday evening this week and today, wednesday, the area is still very sore to touch if pressed and when Im walking. I dont know if this is normal but thought I need to find out. I followed all precautions for safety and have double checked since, that I did it correct - and I did.

I injected into the top right of my right ass like the pictures described.

thanks

darren

Chocolate is offline Junior Member
    first of all man don't take .5 ml at a time that's like 125mg of sust at a time.
    take the whole amp.
    the soreness can usually last up about 3-4 days. make sure you clean the injection site.

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    just massage it in bro. is there a big lump and is it really painful? and is it warm to touch? if so u might have an infection. keep an eye on it. it is common for it to hurt tho, so dont stress.

Quote Originally Posted by Chocolate
    first of all man don't take .5 ml at a time that's like 125mg of sust at a time.
    take the whole amp.
    the soreness can usually last up about 3-4 days. make sure you clean the injection site.
    no, u should b doin sust eod so u would slpit up the doses properly to do so.

Tycin - its a long story about the sus but I was originally taking it weekly but found out that eod is best. so to go in between I decided just to take every 3 days by halving it - 0.5ml on mon and 0.5ml on thurs.

Thanks for putting my mind at rest about the injection - I dont feel like Ill be able to inject in same place tomorrow like but Ill just do it somewhere else. It doesnt have a lump but was a little warm yesterday - not too bad today but still sore even so.

BTW - while Im on the SUS subject. Heres what I did on monday -

Drew 0.5ml from vial and injected it.
    Took needle off tube and put on new needle.
    I then drew the rest of the sus up into tube and used the needle cap to seal it off in there.

So, now I have 0.5ml sus in a tube with a needle only used to draw up but not inject yet.

Am I ok to use that needle to draw up the full 2ml of deca I have (Total in tube = 2.5ml sus and deca together) and inject with that needle tomorrow ? I cant see why not myself because the needle has not actually been used other than to draw up the sus.

thanks

darren

Quote Originally Posted by dazbo
    Tycin - its a long story about the sus but I was originally taking it weekly but found out that eod is best. so to go in between I decided just to take every 3 days by halving it - 0.5ml on mon and 0.5ml on thurs.

Thanks for putting my mind at rest about the injection - I dont feel like Ill be able to inject in same place tomorrow like but Ill just do it somewhere else. It doesnt have a lump but was a little warm yesterday - not too bad today but still sore even so.

BTW - while Im on the SUS subject. Heres what I did on monday -

Drew 0.5ml from vial and injected it.
    Took needle off tube and put on new needle.
    I then drew the rest of the sus up into tube and used the needle cap to seal it off in there.

So, now I have 0.5ml sus in a tube with a needle only used to draw up but not inject yet.

Am I ok to use that needle to draw up the full 2ml of deca I have (Total in tube = 2.5ml sus and deca together) and inject with that needle tomorrow ? I cant see why not myself because the needle has not actually been used other than to draw up the sus.

thanks

darren
    ya thats ok to do. so im kinda lost here r u doin sust eod?

I am only doing the sus on a monday and a thursday. Originally I was told weekly is ok and I bought all the gear for that stack. Then I had people trying to convince me ed or eod was best BUT, I also had a couple saying weekly is the right way. So, to go in between, I decided to do half one time and half another !

I think next week Ill just do it on a monday to save all this hassle though - not sure the benefits (Or possible benefits) are worth all the trouble !

Anyway, thanks for the quick reply mate appreciate it.

Darren

u really need to b shooting it eod bro! it will keep ur blood levels stable and therefore keep the sides down. u wont gain hardly anything doin it like u r. do 500mg/week split up so u shoot eod.

here we are getting into this again ! lol
    There is not a chance I have the cash for double the sus ! If I did then my wife would never let me spend anymore on it !! otherwise I would (Already spent £250!!) its my first cycle and probably only need this one to bulk to the size I want. The next cycle will be cutting and defining. Maybe I will do another cycle - but it will be short and then, I will do eod of sus - Im only just getting used to the injections so eod is pushing me way in the deep end there !

thanks anyway

buckwheat is offline Associate Member
    i shot 3 cc's in my left glute this morning.little sore but ill live.deca ,test-e coctail.

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    Bro,
    when folks recommend that you shoot Sus EOD, they mean 250mg/1ml EOD! Sus can hurt..inject in the right spot, stay at a 90 degree, folow the directions on www.spotinjections.com , dont reuse needles and you should be fine.

I do realise that they mean 1ml eod but like I said I am only suing what I have for various reasons so thought even if I do half this 1ml then at least it would be better than once per week.

thanks tho - darren

JdFlex is offline Senior Member
    Try mixing the sust with some other gear or sterile oil. That should cut down on post injection pain tremendously.

Second injection which was 2ml of deca and 0.5ml sus hurt only the next day - even though did it in the same place as last (Which was still a bit sore). It is fine today with barely any pain. Must really help having summit else injected with it. thanks

ChefJ is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dazbo
    I am only doing the sus on a monday and a thursday. Originally I was told weekly is ok and I bought all the gear for that stack. Then I had people trying to convince me ed or eod was best BUT, I also had a couple saying weekly is the right way. So, to go in between, I decided to do half one time and half another !

I think next week Ill just do it on a monday to save all this hassle though - not sure the benefits (Or possible benefits) are worth all the trouble !

Anyway, thanks for the quick reply mate appreciate it.

Darren
    This is just wrong. sustanon carries a prop ester and its half life is too short for weekly injections. Your blod levels will be all over the place. Sustanon like prop needs to be shot everyday or every other day for best resulds. And on top of that 250mgs per week is completely useless.

Hi Chef

Well, its my first time Ive ever injected so I am only getting used to it. There is no way I am up for injecting daily !! maybe next time.

I feel great so far and no sides - i know its only early.

But, I also have a friend who has done this cycle with sus weekly and he has had no sides and great gains - so i cant see a problem. maybe next time i will do ed or eod or summit

thanks

darren

Jackman is offline Banned
    bro you would think with how many post you have you would give correct info. so your telling me people say take 1gram of sust a week by doing 250mg eod?

Quote Originally Posted by Animal Cracker
    Bro,
    when folks recommend that you shoot Sus EOD, they mean 250mg/1ml EOD! Sus can hurt..inject in the right spot, stay at a 90 degree, folow the directions on www.spotinjections.com , dont reuse needles and you should be fine.

almostgone is offline AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Dazbo, I know you said you were limited on the amount of sus available, but look at the chart at the end of the following thread..it will help you with your shopping list and give a good explanation of achieveing consistent blood levels in the quickest period of time(if you decide to run sus again)...

http://forums.anabolicreview.com/sho...d.php?t=144973
    Last edited by almostgone; 01-23-2005 at 12:48 PM.

Chocolate is offline Junior Member
    when folks recommend that you shoot Sus EOD, they mean 250mg/1ml EOD!
    this is what I was trying to say.

ChefJ is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Animal Cracker
    Bro,
    There is no reason that you cannot shoot .5ml eod with results. That is a great way for a newbie to sus or any other anabolic to get used to eod injections. It is also plenty of test per week at those levels.

C O D Y is offline New Member
    Trust me on this one.... Right before you shoot, place the syringe under hot tap water for about a minute.

Thread Information