shadow123 is offline Associate Member

Arrow This Is My Cycle Guys, Any Good???

MY LAST CYCLE WAS DECA ,SUS,HCG , WHAT A MISTAKE, HAS I PUT THE MUSCLE/WEIGHT ON THEN AFTER STOPPING LOSTED IT ALL WITHIN 4 WEEKS.
    SO THIS TIME I WANT TO PUT MUSCLE/WEIGHT ON, BUT MOST OF ALL I DO NOT WANT TO LOSE MY GAINS AFTER STOPPING, SO I WAS GOING TO DO DECA/PRIMO FOR 8 WEEKS THEN CLOMID. BUT AFTER A BIT OF HELP FROM THE GUYS ON HERE I HAVE CHANGED MY MIND AN GOING TO DO:
    WEEK1 SUS,500MGS DECA, 300MGS
    WEEK2 SUS 500 DECA 300
    WEEK3 SUS 250 DECA 300
    WEEK4 SUS 250 DECA 300
    WEEK5 SUS 250 DECA 300
    WEEK6 SUS 250 DECA 300
    WEEK7 DECA 300
    WEEK8 DECA 200

Also starting on week 8 , clomid 100mgs per day, then week 9 and 10 clomid 50mgs per day

most of all i want to keep my gains.
    what do u think of this cycle i would take more but cannot afford it, also what do u think of the timeing of the clomid.

i am 26m 6ft fat% is 9% 75kgs
    any help would be cool
    Last edited by shadow123; 03-23-2002 at 02:06 PM.

COME ON GUYS IT IS A GOOD QUESTION

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    Perhaps use something with a short ester at the end so there is no "grey" area between the juice and clomid. Also you have to keep the training and eating at a high intensity when coming off.

As for the cycle...

500 mg sus/300 mg deca for 8 weeks. Maybe throw something like prop for weeks 9-10 then start clomid week 11.

super sus , deca, clomid

cannot afford to get any more juice, so how could i change it then if u think the cycle is poor.
    any replys welcome
    Last edited by shadow123; 03-23-2002 at 03:17 PM.

eradikate is offline Senior Member
    isn't it bad to just come off the cycle at 500mg of sus and 300 mg of deca ?? isn't it better to pyramid because if you just shut it down like that completely, i think it's going to be difficult to hold the gains...am i wrong?

4plates is offline Banned
    i think what art was saying is a good idea,if you run the cycle that you have layed out you wait 3 wks before clomid.(not at wk 8.)
    if money is the issue and you havent bought your gear yet,dont get sus,its twice as expensive as cyp or enethate.
    this cycle should cost about the same as your proposed cycle but imo ,better.
    wk 1-8 cyp or enethate 400-600- mg wk
    wk 1-8 (im assuming you can get deca 300)300 mg wk
    wk 9-11 test prop 50-100 mg ed
    clomid 3 days out.
    switching to a fast acting ester will give you the blood consentrations of the test but you can go on clomid in 3 days instead of 3 wks and avoid the "grey " area like art said.

so has anyone got a cycle for me , which i can keep my gains or should i keep the one i made up at the top of the page
    regards shadow123

thecoachman is offline Associate Member
    I hate to say it, 'cause I hate to wait but since you can't afford any short acting Test. I would wait. You most likey will lose most of your gains. Clomid helps but it should be 3 weeks after last deca shot (some say 4 weeks?). If you had Test Prop you could use that prop in weeks 8, 9, 10, and start clomid days after last Prop shot. That helps significantly! Also you NEED Nolva and maybe arimidex on hand.... Plus front loading w/ dbol helps greatly and ending w/ some winny tabs also helps...

I would wait it out.

If cost is a prob. maybe Fina would be the way to go.

35 for a cart and 40 for a kit. You don't even need the kit!!! Do it per syring. I have posted an old thread about it that should sitll be on this boards first page.

later

so coachman please could you give me an good cycle and tell me when to start and finish the clomid, and i do not want to do a cycle over 10weeks, also the deca i am getting is 100mgs so i will take 3 shots of that per week.
    any help from coachman or any one else with any good advice you are very welcome to reply
    besafe

MindBomb is offline Member
    so coachman please could you give me an good cycle and tell me when to start and finish the clomid, and i do not want to do a cycle over 10weeks, also the deca i am getting is 100mgs so i will take 3 shots of that per week.
    so has anyone got a cycle for me , which i can keep my gains or should i keep the one i made up at the top of the page
    Comon bro....Don't mean to flame but only person who can come up with their cycle is YOU. You are the only one who knows what you want to achieve. If you are asking people to map out a cycle for you, I think you need more time to study the AS and its effect. We can and are willing to give you direction on what you might achieve, but to map out a cyle without knowing your past experience and stats is not a good idea. I want you to achieve your goals. However, the quote above makes me think that you are jumping the gun a little. Stay safe bro

i am just on here for advice it is the first time i have been on here for a while, i just want a simple cycle which is not going to last more than 10 weeks, all i am asking for is a cycle which i am going to beable to keep my gains after finishing the juice, i have spent hours on here doing research, so please do not think that i am being a pest just want a bit of advice guys as i want to spent my money on juice to get the results i want, and not to waste it by doimg no research.
    regards shawdow123

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    You should save up some money and get either prop or winnie.

500 mg sus a week for 8 weeks
    300 mg deca a week for 8 weeks
    50 mg winnie ed weeks 5-10 or Test prop weeks 9 & 10.
    0.25 mg arimidex ed
    Clomid 3 days after last dose of winnie or prop*

*Clomid runs 100 mg ed for 10 days then 50 mg ed for another 10 days.

Ajax is offline Senior Member
    Shadow,

This is your second post on the same subject. People keep givin' you solid advice and you just keep dismissing it off-hand.

You keep saying you lost all the gains you made on your last cycle(s). People here are telling you how NOT to have that happen. Listen, or run the risk of wasting good money on another shit cycle.

I would recommend spending a few weeks researching and reading on the board. It seems that you need a bit more grounding in the basic knowledge.

Not a flame bro', just some advice...

G-S Guest
    And very good advice at that.

Thread Information