Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member

The TRUTH Behind Why Dbol-Only Cycles Are Popular...

There was a thread posted about Dbol only cycles. I've seen many of these threads come and go, so I'm gonna just break it down for those who don't know.

Do you want to know why Dbol only cycles are so popular? It's a dealers dream come true.

When you think about what Dbol does and how it works, it begins to make sense in a business aspect.

You have a product that regardless of what you do, produces results....you don't even have to work out and can eat as much junk as you want and you'll STILL see the scale go up. Your muscles will bloat, your clothes will begin to get tight and you'll be come noticeably stronger within days. It's common for guys to shoot up 15-20lbs in 4-6 weeks on Dbol. Think of the ego trip....

But, as soon as you come off, say goodbye to all that water you were carrying. It comes off twice as fast as it goes on.

So you have a product that:
    1) Is expensive per capita (with a possibility of a high profit for the dealer)
    2) Produces results regardless of what you do
    3) Works quick
    4) Is oral (no needles to inject)
    5) Has no real "keep gains" offshooting in a mental turmoil once you come off
    6) Will undoubtly have repeat buyers

You appeal to a whole new market as a dealer in a local gym to punk kids who just want to get "huge". So when I read guys posting up about "DBOL ONLY CYCLES", you've most likely gotten the idea from a "guy in the gym who said he can get it for you".

Womp womp, you're being suckered. It's a business, in the end, no one cares who big YOU get as long as their getting richer. Sorry to break it to you.

Fat Guy is offline Senior Member
    Good insight, I totally agree…
    sticky...?

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

oh i've been saying the same thing to people in the gym for years about your theory

i'll buy that post for a dollar RONNY. good post and 100% true

NYC, haven't seen you around in awhile. Where you been hiding?

toolman is offline Banned
    Your forget the biggest reason why I think these dbol only cycles are popular....fear of needles.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Agree 100%

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

long story

Quote Originally Posted by RoNNy THe BuLL
    NYC, haven't seen you around in awhile. Where you been hiding?
    alot of turmoil both financially and personally. getting better, but yeah bad times my friend. good to see you again brotha man!

Good to see you're getting back on track. How's the whole fitness modelling thing going for you.

Quote Originally Posted by toolman
    Your forget the biggest reason why I think these dbol only cycles are popular....fear of needles.
    It's in there bro, number 4 on the list of why it's good for dealers.

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    dealers dream = selling strips of halo for $30

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Nice point, Never looked through the dealers(not a friend) eyes.

rixyroids is offline Associate Member
    great post, dbol only cycles piss me off!

t-money is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by toolman
    I agree with you Ronny. People like quick, easy results.

The fear of needles is right up there too.

T

redmeat is offline Senior Member
    Yep have to agree.

hawkeye1877 is offline Associate Member
    agree completly dbol is a rip off, won't touch the stuff, allot of sides too.

Quote Originally Posted by hawkeye1877
    ?? ..... dbol taking an unfair rap here.......

J-F
    J-F is offline Associate Member
    6) Will undoubtly have repeat buyers

if users lost all of their gains after cycle... why would they buy again ?

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    lets keep bumping this to the top so guys will read it b4 they ask!

JdFlex is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by J-F
    if users lost all of their gains after cycle... why would they buy again ?
    To get the gains back.

Hot-Rox is offline Senior Member
    Excellent point! Also, most gym dealers are their customers only source of information. The D-Bol only cycle customer doesn't even know he like a hamster on a wheel. Information is the key. I feel lucky to be included in the AR community. We really benefit from all the great posts here.

J-F
    J-F is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JdJuicer
    To get the gains back.
    vicious cycle for dummies...

lol

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    Why is it that Dbol is so popular with the uneducated anyway? I mean why gain 15lbs of water with Dbol when you could gain 25lbs with Anadrol same price anywhere I've seen for a comparable dose and duration, gym dealers have a huge untapped market for idiots just sitting right in front of them waiting to be exploited

Ultimate is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by J-F
    vicious cycle for dummies...

lol

Totally agree

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100

i have to disagree here bro. i know d/boll only cycle's are fcuked up but i do like d/boll a lot s*it i love front loading with the stuff

this isn't true... dbol will give you more keepable gains if it's used properly in a cycle with test than by itself, m1t is far worst for sides than dbol is and m1t is still legal...(for 6.5 more hours but who is counting )

Quote Originally Posted by stocky121
    i have to disagree here bro. i know d/boll only cycle's are fcuked up but i do like d/boll a lot s*it i love front loading with the stuff
    someone finally makes some sense in this thread....

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!

1) its cheap compared to the results u obtain (if dont correctly i mean with test included)

2) also there is not a lot of sides if you run the correct dose and take neccasary precautions

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    1: Clin Sci (Lond). 1981 Apr;60(4):457-61. Related Articles, Links

Effects of methandienone on the performance and body composition of men undergoing athletic training.

1. In a previous study of the effects of methandienone (Dianabol ) on men undergoing athletic training, strength and performance increased, but not significantly more when the subjects were taking the drug than when they were taking placebo. The subjects did, however, gain more weight on the drug, with increases in total body potassium and muscle dimensions. It remained an open question whether the muscles had gained normal tissue or intracellular fluid. 2. In an attempt to distinguish between these possibilities the trial has been repeated, using as subjects seven male weight-lifters in regular training, and including measurements of total body nitrogen. As before, a dose of 100 mg of methandienone/day was given alternately with the placebo in a double-blind crossover experiment. The treatment periods lasted 6 weeks and were separated by an interval of 6 weeks. Body weight, potassium and nitrogen, muscle size, and leg performance and strength increased significantly during training on the drug, but not during the placebo period. 3. The finding of increased body nitrogen suggested that the weight gain was not only intracellular fluid. The increases in body potassium (436 +/- SEM 41 mmol) and nitrogen (255 +/- 69 g) were too large in proportion to the weight gain (2.3 +/- 0.4 kg) for this to be attributed to gain of normal muscle or other lean tissue, and imply gain of nitrogen-rich, phosphate-poor substance. Although this action of methandienone might be described as anabolic, the weight gain produced is not normal muscle.
    Publication Types:
    Clinical Trial
    Randomized Controlled Trial

PMID: 7018798 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

The reason d-bol needs to be stacked.

Quote Originally Posted by bigswiftos
    1) its cheap compared to the results u obtain (if dont correctly i mean with test included)

2) also there is not a lot of sides if you run the correct dose and take neccasary precautions
    right on
    3. its good for a jump
    4. its good for a bridge
    makes me feel good, good workouts......thats all its good for.....gains go away too quickly, but that's not the reason i run it
    i'd venture to say many who have commented on this thread have never had good dbol , or have run it correctly

Dbol , IMO, will forever be an ego drug. No use to it whatsover, as BIG KLG nicely demonstrated with his article.

Quote Originally Posted by RoNNy THe BuLL
    Dbol, IMO, will forever be an ego drug. No use to it whatsover, as BIG KLG nicely demonstrated with his article.
    interesting take bro...
    it hurts my ego, i dont enjoy looking like an oily bag of water...

Quote Originally Posted by asymmetrical1
    interesting take bro...
    it hurts my ego, i dont enjoy looking like an oily bag of water...
    Reality hurts doesn't it j/k

Quote Originally Posted by Ultimate
    Reality hurts doesn't it j/k
    ha...

I love D-bol because it's the best **** to frontload a nice bulking cycle, however what I DO NOT LOVE is the terrible lower back pains that come along with it.

Dbol only may be stupid, but i got it beat. I know a kid at my gym who is running a deca dbol cycle. He is running the deca for 6 weeks then ending it with 5 weeks of dbol. Good cycle, right?

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    This is what I have allways thought. SOme guy in the gym has a bottle of Deca or some extra Dbol lying around and sells the stuff like it will do this and that and get a couple hundred bucks out of the deal.

Ronny the bull is right most of the time with alot of these posts it comes up that this Deca bottle or Dbols is all they can get.

Quote Originally Posted by LACBodybuilder
    Dbol only may be stupid, but i got it beat. I know a kid at my gym who is running a deca dbol cycle. He is running the deca for 6 weeks then ending it with 5 weeks of dbol. Good cycle, right?
    Garbage cycle. Let me explain why.

The most common problem with running Deca alone is "Deca Dick". Often, impotence will occur and you just have a hard time (no pun intended) getting the bazooka to fire.

Although many people run a Deca only cycle as their first and report good, solid gains in LBM, ending with Dbol will absolutely RUIN them mentally. I'll explain further....

BUT, your buddies cycle is just plain stupid.

The Deca won't fully "kick" in until week 4 or 5 when it completely saturates your bloodstream. So right when it's 'go-time', your buddy is gonna cut it off. He'll still feel the effects of the Deca for a good 3 weeks after his last injection, but it will taper off on it's own. So he pretty much has only utilized 3-4 weeks of his Deca cycle (that's being generous). That's a complete waste in my opinion. Not only waste of time, but waste of money.

Here comes the stupid part. So after he's done with his 6 week cycle of Deca, he's gonna run Dbol for 5 weeks? This is what's going to happen. your buddy will gain 10lbs MAX of his 6 week cycle of Deca. He's gonna stop and start the Dbol. 5 weeks? I'll give him 15-20lbs. Right. So there we go. 25-30lbs within 10 weeks, awesome right? Wrong.

Let's fast forward, he stops his Dbol a few weeks after the Anabolic effects of the Deca are long gone....whoops, there goes 20lbs of water. Whoops, there goes another 5lbs of LBM from his recovery time. So he took 12 weeks to put on 30lbs and loses 25 of them within 4.

That's why I said Dbol is great for business. He'll blow up and deflate before your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by Ultimate
    this isn't true... dbol will give you more keepable gains if it's used properly in a cycle with test than by itself, m1t is far worst for sides than dbol is and m1t is still legal...(for 6.5 more hours but who is counting )
    Who told you this. Dbol as a keep gain drug? Any experienced user will tell you different.

Once you've tried several compounds, you quickly learn the difference between quality and quantity as well as cost.

I've ran many drugs in the past, dbol being one of them, and I'll be the first to say that for the money I spent on the dbol, I would've put on, and kept, more weight buying another bottle of Test, hell, even Fina.

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    I dont like dbol for quick water retention. I like it because of the attitude it gives me. Its not quite like test and not as hostile as Halotestin . But for me I have good experiances from taking it.

Im trying to figure out if low doses of Dbol will yeild the same improoved mood benifit. I ussually took it at a 50mg dose.

Don't waste your money for a good mood.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information