muscleburst is offline Junior Member

what do you think???

my friend at the gym has me using cratine with d-bol and he's been getting pretty big , i ask him why in the hell would you take those things togeather he told me creatine is good no matter if your on cycle or off cycle, you will always benafit from it..?? what do you guys think--- also he's not using any test..

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    i don't take it during cycle so i can attribute my gains totally to what compounds i am taking.

the first few weeks of a cycle can be deceptive if you are still making slow gains (ie. from the creatine)

protein, glutamine, and a good multi are all you really need supplement wise if you are eating enough vegetables and good, solid food.

i use the creatine for PCT to help with strength.

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by muscleburst
    my friend at the gym has me using cratine with d-bol and he's been getting pretty big , i ask him why in the hell would you take those things togeather he told me creatine is good no matter if your on cycle or off cycle, you will always benafit from it..?? what do you guys think--- also he's not using any test..
    He will get nice and thick with water bloat and lose the vast majority as oon as he comes off it.

needle is offline Senior Member
    BLAH I hate "creatine nothing but water weight and muscle cramps!!!

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    Ah well hes just gonna piss it all away anyway after the Dbol is done, at least the creatine might do something positive.

Thread Information