Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Cuttup is offline Senior Member

Will Anti-Oxidants effect my juice??????

Will anti oxidants effect my juice? The body reconizes certain streroids as foreign objects. Especially orals,.dbol ,..OT Anadrol ..etc. My worry is that if taking a anti oxidant, will it reconize this as a foreign material, thus...seizing it causeing a waste of the product and ruining my cycle,..any info....?

bump

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    errrrrr. Just where did you get this info? The body see juice as a foreign body?

Quote Originally Posted by big k.l.g
    errrrrr. Just where did you get this info? The body see juice as a foreign body?
    Thats a no brainer and I didnt say all juice,..but deffinately certain ones. Mostly orals.

How is there a "no-brainer"? Go into detail about this because i think it's incorrect. If the body saw steriods as foreign bodies it would produce anti-bodies thus rendering the gear useless. This does not happen.

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    If your body saw the gear as foreign then your HTPA wouldn't shut down, but it sees its natural hormone levels being thru the roof and shuts down attempting to fix the unbalance.

How is there a "no-brainer"? Go into detail about this because i think it's incorrect. If the body saw steriods as foreign bodies it would produce anti-bodies thus rendering the gear useless. This does not happen.

again...i didnt say all gear. Of course it wouldnt see testosterone and other injectables as foreign but it would see some orals as foreign. Besides that you're missing my point. "Will Anti-Oxidants attack the gear, mainly speaking of orals"

Again I ask were did you get this info? Is this your own logic? Why would the body see methandrostenolone as a foreign body and not boldenone ? (they are very close)

Anti-oxidants attacking gear? Do you even know how anti-oxidants work? Anti-oxidents clean up free radicals not androgens.

Some androgens have anti-oxidant properties as well.

Again I ask were did you get this info? Is this your own logic? Why would the body see methandrostenolone as a foreign body and not boldenone ? (they are very close)

Anti-oxidants attacking gear? Do you even know how anti-oxidants work? Anti-oxidents clean up free radicals not androgens.

Just say you have no idea....

You have yet to PROVE what you say is true. (trust me it's total crap)

When you show PROOF, to your claim you may get an answer, until then the thread will sink to the bottom because no one can answer your question.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    there is an small caption in this months flex about anti-oxidants such as vit C and E combating free radicals produced from strenious exercise, thus helping the muscle building process, so if anything the intake of anti-oxidants is a good thing whilst on juice

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!

u got there b4 me!!

Girls,..again..I didnt say they destroyed the gear, I asked will they. Big KLG, read the post b4 you give answers.....maybe youll get a better response and actually be beneficial to the threads.

Quote Originally Posted by Cuttup
    Will anti oxidants effect my juice?
    No
    The body reconizes certain streroids as foreign objects. Especially orals,.dbol,..OT Anadrol..etc.
    I don't know where the hell you got this but it is wrong. Is it were true the anti-bodies you produce would make taking oral gear useluss after a few weeks.
    My worry is that if taking a anti oxidant, will it reconize this as a foreign material, thus...seizing it causeing a waste of the product and ruining my cycle,..any info....?
    This part i don't get. The body will not attack the anti-oxidents you're taking so take them on cycle if that is what you're asking.
    Last edited by BajanBastard; 01-19-2005 at 06:19 PM.

No I don't know where the hell you got this but it is wrong. Is it were true the anti-bodies you produce would make taking oral gear useluss after a few weeks. This part i don't get. The body will not attack the anti-oxidents you're taking so take them on cycle if that is what you're asking.
    of course your body doesnt attack the anti oxidant,..its mimicing the bodies on ability to fight off free radicals.......test is mimicing that particular hormone and its capabilities,...orals,..thats a different story with a possibly different outcome.

of course your body doesnt attack the anti oxidant,..its mimicing the bodies on ability to fight off free radicals.......test is mimicing that particular hormone and its capabilities,...orals,..thats a different story with a possibly different outcome.
    From this statement alone it is now clear that you have NO idea how steroids work. You are making a claim but showing not one shred of evidence of WHY what you say is true. You care to tell me WHY orals are so different? Just WHY would they cause the reaction you say they do.

scorp is offline Junior Member
    Will anti oxidants effect my juice? The body reconizes certain streroids as foreign objects. Especially orals,.dbol,..OT Anadrol..etc. My worry is that if taking a anti oxidant, will it reconize this as a foreign material, thus...seizing it causeing a waste of the product and ruining my cycle,..any info....?

Those are some interesting questions Cuttup. Good ones, too. Personally, I have yet to see any real conclusive data stating that oral vitamins would indeed interfere with oral steroids . The best way to find the real answer would be to do a self test. Take D-Bol or any other oral steroid for that matter along with your vitamins for 4 weeks. Get a hormonal panel done after week 4 and see what kind of effects that scenario has had upon your hormonal system. Take some time off from the AAS. Repeat that 4 week self test again, minus the vitamins, get a hormonal panel done and see what of effects that scenario has had upon your hormonal system. Compare the 2 hormonal panels. That would be interesting to know.

I do know that Vitamin C will deter the effects of Nolva and Clomid to a certain extent, but EFA's on the other hand will have a positive synergistic effect with those two compounds. There is documentation to support those claims. Just google it. Easy stuff.

Essentially, most anti-oxidants must be either supplied via the diet or from supplements. The more natural the source of the vitamin the better the assimilation of that vitamin. For example, Ester C( which is bonded with a mineral) is much better than of ascorbic acid. Loads of documentation to supprt that theory.

Once again, interesting question Cuttup.

Quote Originally Posted by scorp
    Those are some interesting questions Cuttup. Good ones, too. Personally, I have yet to see any real conclusive data stating that oral vitamins would indeed interfere with oral steroids . The best way to find the real answer would be to do a self test. Take D-Bol or any other oral steroid for that matter along with your vitamins for 4 weeks. Get a hormonal panel done after week 4 and see what kind of effects that scenario has had upon your hormonal system. Take some time off from the AAS. Repeat that 4 week self test again, minus the vitamins, get a hormonal panel done and see what of effects that scenario has had upon your hormonal system. Compare the 2 hormonal panels. That would be interesting to know.

I do know that Vitamin C will deter the effects of Nolva and Clomid to a certain extent, but EFA's on the other hand will have a positive synergistic effect with those two compounds. There is documentation to support those claims. Just google it. Easy stuff.

Essentially, most anti-oxidants must be either supplied via the diet or from supplements. The more natural the source of the vitamin the better the assimilation of that vitamin. For example, Ester C( which is bonded with a mineral) is much better than of ascorbic acid. Loads of documentation to supprt that theory.

Once again, interesting question Cuttup.
    Whoa. Who is going to pay for this? lol.

scorp is offline Junior Member
    Whoa. Who is going to pay for this? lol.

Cuttup will pay for it if he wants to know a clear cut answer to the question that he is laying out on the table. It should only set him back $150 per test. $300 for a good conclusion to a answer is worth it in my book.

Quote Originally Posted by scorp
    Cuttup will pay for it if he wants to know a clear cut answer to the question that he is laying out on the table. It should only set him back $150 per test. $300 for a good conclusion to a answer is worth it in my book.

Good suggestion......thanks for the advice. Thats another $300 I GOTTA COME UP WITH! Dont expect me to give you feed back anytime soon,..lol. The question again that Big K doesnt understand is what is dbol ,..how does your body reconize it? will the anti oxidant try to attack it. Big K,..unless you're a doctor/scientist,..you really have no straight answer of what may occur. You keep asking me for proof. If i had proof, i would have never created this thread or asked the question. Im asking the question. You would have to know every compound of dbol,..and how exactly your body sees it/reconizes it,..and then what would a anti oxidant do to it. Maybe nothing, or maybe the opposite. Again, this is something that someone with a degree ir like Skorp said,..someone willing to do lab work on it.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Good suggestion......thanks for the advice. Thats another $300 I GOTTA COME UP WITH! Dont expect me to give you feed back anytime soon,..lol. The question again that Big K doesnt understand is what is dbol,..how does your body reconize it? will the anti oxidant try to attack it. Big K,..unless you're a doctor/scientist,..you really have no straight answer of what may occur. You keep asking me for proof. If i had proof, i would have never created this thread or asked the question. Im asking the question. You would have to know every compound of dbol,..and how exactly your body sees it/reconizes it,..and then what would a anti oxidant do to it. Maybe nothing, or maybe the opposite. Again, this is something that someone with a degree ir like Skorp said,..someone willing to do lab work on it.
    If you need to come up with 300 bucks, why don't you ask your mommy or daddy? If you cannot come up with money anytime soon, you do not have the money to cycle. And you seem either very young(like living with your parents still) or "no flame intended" lacking a bit in the common sense area. I think a study is a good idea as well.

Meso,..are you saying you can efford HGH anytime you're ready....Dogg..like money is pooring out your pockets? Not to many people on here have money to spend on a cycle any given time they are ready on any product they want. Im sure i make as much money as the next guy on here and invest as much on my gear as the next guy....show me a beamer, diamonds, a awesome bachleor crib and your physigue first kid.

Meso,..are you saying you can efford HGH anytime you're ready....Dogg..like money is pooring out your pockets? Not to many people on here have money to spend on a cycle any given time they are ready on any product they want. Im sure i make as much money as the next guy on here and invest as much on my gear as the next guy....show me a beamer, diamonds, a awesome bachleor crib and your physigue first kid.
    First, I am a man not a kid. Second, if you cannot afford 300 bucks you cannot afford to cycle plain and simple. So do you live with your mom and dad? You didn't answer this.

Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    First, I am a man not a kid. Second, if you cannot afford 300 bucks you cannot afford to cycle plain and simple. So do you live with your mom and dad? You didn't answer this.
    lol,..ok..Ill talk with you as man as you will with me..Do I live with who? Look,..my dad talked to me one time like the way you just did,..that was his last...lol seriuosly...no Guy,..I live alone,..the hell does that have to do with anything...sure $300 isnt alot of loot....But its another $300 i gotta spend ontop of what ive spent on 2 cycles lying infront of me. Personally,..id rather whole off on the anti-oxidant for the 4 weeks im on dbol ,..then jump start them again....Dont ruin my thread bro...contribute something positive.

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    lol,..ok..Ill talk with you as man as you will with me..Do I live with who? Look,..my dad talked to me one time like the way you just did,..that was his last...lol seriuosly...no Guy,..I live alone,..the hell does that have to do with anything...sure $300 isnt alot of loot....But its another $300 i gotta spend ontop of what ive spent on 2 cycles lying infront of me. Personally,..id rather whole off on the anti-oxidant for the 4 weeks im on dbol,..then jump start them again....Dont ruin my thread bro...contribute something positive.
    You are just completely ignorant. Stop calling out knowledgable, respected bros that are only trying to help your newbie self.

If any synthetic compound was recognized as a free-radical, then it would be attacked by anti-oxidants. Anabolic steroids do not fit this bill.

No I will treat you like a kid, and SLAP! for not respecting your elders as well as talking smack about your own dad. now with all this out of the way, how many mgs of dbol are you taking per day? And you said for 4 weeks. So depending on milligrams if you are worried about it affecting potency, only detox after 4 weeks. That should help your liver and ease your mind about loosing effectiveness.

Quote Originally Posted by daem
    You are just completely ignorant. Stop calling out knowledgable, respected bros that are only trying to help your newbie self.

If any synthetic compound was recognized as a free-radical, then it would be attacked by anti-oxidants. Anabolic steroids do not fit this bill.

Who are you? Give who what? No one on this thread with the exc or skorp has said anything reasonable! "Bro" has said anything knowledgable or showed me an educational print saying what you, meso or Big K has stated...show some proof.....of whether or not it will effect a oral steroid . Its a simple question or debate. Why would anyone be insulted by the question? What does my 675 post "Newbie self " have to determine a legitamate answer to my question asked? Im a newbie to this board? cause i dont have 4000 post,..whatever guy....i spend my time in the gym,..not on this website...

You have yet to PROVE what you say is true. (trust me it's total crap)

When you show PROOF, to your claim you may get an answer, until then the thread will sink to the bottom because no one can answer your question.
    Looks like someone asked you to prove it does hinder gains... If you do not know if it would just say that you-cuttup are not knowledgable in this area and sorry for asking you to prove something I am not willing to prove.
    Or be like me and tell a mod to do it

Who are you? Give who what? No one on this thread with the exc or skorp has said anything reasonable! "Bro" has said anything knowledgable or showed me an educational print saying what you, meso or Big K has stated...show some proof.....of whether or not it will effect a oral steroid. Its a simple question or debate. Why would anyone be insulted by the question? What does my 675 post "Newbie self " have to determine a legitamate answer to my question asked? Im a newbie to this board? cause i dont have 4000 post,..whatever guy....i spend my time in the gym,..not on this website...
    We have been knowledgable and may have shared it in a non-cotton puffy way. Is that what you want... Us to sugar coat an answer to a seemingly common sense question???

Looks like someone asked you to prove it does hinder gains... If you do not know if it would just say that you-cuttup are not knowledgable in this area and sorry for asking you to prove something I am not willing to prove.
    Or be like me and tell a mod to do it

Did i say it hindered gain? I asked will it? Have you said yes or no with written documentations? No...then say,.your opnion is no,..but you arent for sure...cmon Guy.

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    Who are you? Give who what? No one on this thread with the exc or skorp has said anything reasonable! "Bro" has said anything knowledgable or showed me an educational print saying what you, meso or Big K has stated...show some proof.....of whether or not it will effect a oral steroid. Its a simple question or debate. Why would anyone be insulted by the question? What does my 675 post "Newbie self " have to determine a legitamate answer to my question asked? Im a newbie to this board? cause i dont have 4000 post,..whatever guy....i spend my time in the gym,..not on this website...
    If you understood anything about anti-oxidants, you would know that NO PROOF IS REQUIRED. Here is an excerpt from a medical book I own:

Free radicals alter the functioning of the cell. While the cell is somewhat permeable to allow nutrients to enter and wastes to be removed, the free radicals alter this, causing leakage or clogging, and ultimately the death of the cell. Free radicals interfere with the structures inside cells that produce energy, and then leave the cells weak somewhat less defenseless. Free radicals cause LDL (the ‘bad’ cholesterol) to stick to the walls of the arteries.

Free radicals are formed by exposure to such things as tobacco smoke, alcohol, insecticides, radiation, chemicals in the home or at work (chlorine, new carpeting, air fresheners, etc.), even excessive amounts of sunlight. Other causes are a high-fat diet, eating fried foods, or strenuous exercise. It is the free radical production from these sources that we need to be most concerned about, as they cause the excessive and uncontrolled free radicals that can have devastating health effects.

So, friend, while the synthetics are increasing your LDL, stop taking anti-oxidants. You will stunt your recovery from the heavy lifting, allow LDL to bind to your arteries and potentially cause heart problems down the road, and overall decrease the effectiveness of your immune system.

You are a newb, not by post count, but by your attitude and know it all attitude. Snapping, and demanding a study when one has NEVER been done is ignorant.

Spend the money and do the tests yourself, and I can guarantee that after the cycle with anti-oxidants included, you will be healthier, stronger, and larger. It won't be too easy to use yourself as a control, however...

Thats a no brainer and I didnt say all juice,..but deffinately certain ones. Mostly orals.
    Your own words about oral being a foreign body, what about proving this?

Jackman is offline Banned
    i dont see why everyone is being a dick for him asking a question and meso was the only one being rude.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackman
    i dont see why everyone is being a dick for him asking a question and meso was the only one being rude.
    Did you read the thread? Or any of his other posts? We have someone I am 95% positive is under 18 that we are dealing with. And rude take a joke.

Quote Originally Posted by daem
    If you understood anything about anti-oxidants, you would know that NO PROOF IS REQUIRED. Here is an excerpt from a medical book I own:

Free radicals alter the functioning of the cell. While the cell is somewhat permeable to allow nutrients to enter and wastes to be removed, the free radicals alter this, causing leakage or clogging, and ultimately the death of the cell. Free radicals interfere with the structures inside cells that produce energy, and then leave the cells weak somewhat less defenseless. Free radicals cause LDL (the ‘bad’ cholesterol) to stick to the walls of the arteries.

Free radicals are formed by exposure to such things as tobacco smoke, alcohol, insecticides, radiation, chemicals in the home or at work (chlorine, new carpeting, air fresheners, etc.), even excessive amounts of sunlight. Other causes are a high-fat diet, eating fried foods, or strenuous exercise. It is the free radical production from these sources that we need to be most concerned about, as they cause the excessive and uncontrolled free radicals that can have devastating health effects.

So, friend, while the synthetics are increasing your LDL, stop taking anti-oxidants. You will stunt your recovery from the heavy lifting, allow LDL to bind to your arteries and potentially cause heart problems down the road, and overall decrease the effectiveness of your immune system.

You are a newb, not by post count, but by your attitude and know it all attitude. Snapping, and demanding a study when one has NEVER been done is ignorant.

Spend the money and do the tests yourself, and I can guarantee that after the cycle with anti-oxidants included, you will be healthier, stronger, and larger. It won't be too easy to use yourself as a control, however...

these guys wante proof from me,...supporting what they thought they read,...i was asking the question,..not making the statement that they effect orals,..read the "post Title",..thanks for your advice

Jackman is offline Banned
    Did you read the thread? Or any of his other posts? We have someone I am 95% positive is under 18 that we are dealing with. And rude take a joke.
    yea i did read the thread and still don't see what he did so wrong for you to start saying you live with mommy and daddy you cant afford 300$ dont cycle...... hard to tell which of you would be over 18. Im just sick of seeing everyone here bashing people.... or maybe its the tren kicking in either or.

Thanks you sir,..im glad someone could see that...and i dont have time for the wanna be smart azzes who try to know it all and flame without giveing a direct conclusive answer,..its just small talk to me....

again...i didnt say all gear. Of course it wouldnt see testosterone and other injectables as foreign but it would see some orals as foreign. Besides that you're missing my point. "Will Anti-Oxidants attack the gear, mainly speaking of orals"
    Then what is this? I am speaking of a foreign body... Will anti-oxidants attack the gear mainly orals? It depends if you believe orals are a foreign body and free radicals?

yea i did read the thread and still don't see what he did so wrong for you to start saying you live with mommy and daddy you cant afford 300$ dont cycle...... hard to tell which of you would be over 18. Im just sick of seeing everyone here bashing people.... or maybe its the tren kicking in either or.

Meso,..im probably older than you kid. I havent read one decent statement youve made,..youve shown me nothing. Show me your accomplishment,..a few good pics or post....

Heres your chance kid...tell mewhat is dbol ,..how does it work,..how does your body reconize it,..in what fashion and then why or why not will a anti oxidant attract to it......Then ill take you more serious guy... Thanks.

I gotta step ot for a while,..when i return i want your legit info to be beneficial to this board...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information