stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100

teat eth to test prop

i am running test eth at the minute 500mg per week going to switch to prop when the eth run's out. I was thinking about doing 100 mg ed what dose everyone think ? Also when should i start on the prop after the last shot of eth ?

thank you in advance

BUMP back to the top

bignuts is offline Junior Member
    u can do 150mg eod or 75mg ed. u dont have to start the prop right after. id wait till u were suposed to take your next shot of eth then take the prop.

thanx big nut's but i do fancy doing 100mg ed just wondering if the side's would be bad going from 500mg a test a week to 700mg a test a week

detroit is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by stocky121
    thanx big nut's but i do fancy doing 100mg ed just wondering if the side's would be bad going from 500mg a test a week to 700mg a test a week
    Enanthate is a long acting ester, so it "loads" up over the weeks. So you should be ok with 700mg a week of prop since it is fast acting and out of the system pretty quickly. For me i always use Prop when comming off a cycle of enan. I get bad sides (acne) when coming off enan, but dont get any sides when coming off prop. just my .02

Quote Originally Posted by detroit
    Enanthate is a long acting ester, so it "loads" up over the weeks. So you should be ok with 700mg a week of prop since it is fast acting and out of the system pretty quickly. For me i always use Prop when comming off a cycle of enan. I get bad sides (acne) when coming off enan, but dont get any sides when coming off prop. just my .02

nice one bro that's what i wanted to hear. How long after your last test e injection do you wait to do the prop ?

1Leader is offline Associate Member
    I have 10 week sust ready and getting some test prop 400 .
    Was going to do 1amp sust every 5 days for 10weeks ,should I do the test prop after the sust or incorporate it with the sust , also this is first cycle.

needle is offline Senior Member
    I love PROP when starting a cycle and ending it! I just think its better to go on and off with a fast acting Ester! As far as your question about when to start it, either throw in 100 mg with your last E shot or take the prop obviosly when you would take your next E! Ive done it both ways, theres really no difference!

Quote Originally Posted by needle
    I love PROP when starting a cycle and ending it! I just think its better to go on and off with a fast acting Ester! As far as your question about when to start it, either throw in 100 mg with your last E shot or take the prop obviosly when you would take your next E! Ive done it both ways, theres really no difference!
    thanx a lot bro

bignuts is offline Junior Member
    why not just take some test eth and some deca .sust is 4 types of test and should be shot eod b/c of the prop.i wouldnt do sus if its was your 1st cycle.
    Quote Originally Posted by 1Leader
    I have 10 week sust ready and getting some test prop 400 .
    Was going to do 1amp sust every 5 days for 10weeks ,should I do the test prop after the sust or incorporate it with the sust , also this is first cycle.

needle is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bignuts
    why not just take some test eth and some deca.sust is 4 types of test and should be shot eod b/c of the prop.i wouldnt do sus if its was your 1st cycle.
    Theres not enough Prop in sus to do anything!!! Actually I dont think very much of any of the Multi- ESter Tests. Except for "ICE"! If the mg content was possibly 600 700mg of the combined 4 differnt esters, then ya maybe it would be worth it and you could get grest results. But 200 or 250mg of four esters isnt worht the injections ED or EOD, or your money!!! Just my opinion, but im sure theres other peeps out there that feel the same way!
    Last edited by needle; 01-21-2005 at 07:47 PM.

Thread Information