Jackman is offline Banned

injections during cycle

ok guys as some of you know i just started my 3rd cycle.

Test E 750mg weeks 1-16
    EQ 500mg weeks 1-15
    Tren E 500mg weeks 1-12
    tren A 75mg ed weeks 1-4

Heres my question on 2 days a week i am needing to do 5mls. How do you guys do this? i wanted to use a 10cc syringe but i would imagine it would take years to get it out or would you just do 2 injection

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    For larger dosages I would just use the same pin, but switch the tips after each time contact was made with my muscle or the vials.

I remember feeling huge amounts of discomfort when injecting more than 3ml into a muscle, so I would hold that as the max.

Go 2.5/2.5 and you should be good each day, or you can just be fancy and break it up for a change if it gets tiresome. I would stay away from high volumes into the same group to prevent infection or an abcess.

Jackman is offline Banned
    good point. yea 2 injections same day 2x a week should not be to bad. then again the tren a for first 4 is going to be a bitch. wow 9 injections a week for first 4 weeks great

Quote Originally Posted by daem
    For larger dosages I would just use the same pin, but switch the tips after each time contact was made with my muscle or the vials.

I remember feeling huge amounts of discomfort when injecting more than 3ml into a muscle, so I would hold that as the max.

Go 2.5/2.5 and you should be good each day, or you can just be fancy and break it up for a change if it gets tiresome. I would stay away from high volumes into the same group to prevent infection or an abcess.

Hed
    Hed is offline Senior Member
    you considered doin 10cc's in a single spot?

Thread Information