tubbytank is offline Associate Member

Running first cycle without PCT

Without everyone jumping on me, I am looking for constructive views, both for and against, cycling without proper PCT. I know most of the againsts, but I read some threads where people had good gains and kept it without pct on low dose but longer cycles.
    I wouldn't even venture here, except for the fact I simply cannot get Clomid or HCG . Just can't get it. Too tight here in Australia.

If one was to do a low-moderate dose course of Sustanon 250 or Test E, for an extended period of time (say at least 16 weeks), and use stacks of tribulus at the end, would this be feasible? This would be my first cycle.

Or should I just not consider it. I doubt I will ever, ever, be able to get my hands on clomid or HCG. And no I cannot order it through here, too risky.

Constructive critiscisms/answers only please.

seanw is offline Banned
    Its entirly up to you. Lots of guys dont do PCT and have no problems, but the opposite is also true. Everybody reacts defferently to AS, so the only way you are going to find out is to try it. But please dont come back here complaining if you cant get your dick hard for three months at the end of your cycle.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Bro why would you not want to get your natural hormones back to normal quicker?

JohnnyB

echobeach is offline Junior Member
    I know what you mean about getting Clomid etc here bro !!

I first juiced in 1993, D-bol and stan. I lived in a country town then and heaps of us were trying it......hell, half the local footy club were on it (they made the grand final that year too!!). But back then no one worried about PCT - maybe because of where we were or whatever but no one ever even talked about it let alone did it, so for us PCT consisted of having 12 weeks off b4 the next cycle.........and really we all went OK.

Now that said I have done PCT more recently and have to say that I reckon it definately helps gets things going again, and a lot quicker too. So therefore it must help improve the amount of gains you keep.

In my own experience you can skip PCT without any major dramas but if maximising the extra size you just put on is important then PCT is a must.

One other thing, if you are juicing solely to increase athletic/sporting performance I believe PCT loses a bit of its importance as well......again just personal experience. I have cycled leadng up to competitions so I reach a peak just at the right time, and then had the normal time off the juice without PCT and then cycle up again for the next comp.

This obviously resulted in enhacned performances on the comp' days but it also led to a significant reduction in overall maximum performance in the weeks following the end of the cycle. This suits my particluar sport just fine because I only compete a handfull of times a year but it obvioulsy wouldn't suit a long season of regular competitions like football or cricket. With those you would have to time the cycle so that you peaked just at finals time - just like we used to.

profbiv is offline Associate Member
    Two years ago did a Tren only stack significant increase in strength and mass!

BUT

No PCT equaled the following results.

FINA dick till I broke down and ran clomid/nova much later than I should have, now what could be worst than that?

I lost about sixty percent of what I gained by going off cycle improperly.

In short, the monetary investment for PCT gear in comparison to your cycle gear is unbelievably cheap and I even home brew. Do a search on the board for post by the vets you will notice there is a reason for the harsh overtones on you must do PCT.

Your cycle will be worthless with out it, unless your one of the few and blessed but hey it’s your balls on the table. I don’t mean to sound condemning but at least if you’re unable to score clomid get nova.

I feel I wasted my time and money by not cycling off correctly.

Peace bro…

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    i did my 1st w/out and lost mostly all my gains and i felt like total shlt. i dont c why u wouldnt do it? its easy and it wiil help u out a lot! by not doin it its gon hard to get ur natural test up and running and u will most likel;y lose most of ur gains.

profbiv is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by profbiv
    Two years ago did a Tren only stack significant increase in strength and mass!

BUT

No PCT equaled the following results.

FINA dick till I broke down and ran clomid/nova much later than I should have, now what could be worst than that?

I lost about sixty percent of what I gained by going off cycle improperly.

In short, the monetary investment for PCT gear in comparison to your cycle gear is unbelievably cheap and I even home brew. Do a search on the board for post by the vets you will notice there is a reason for the harsh overtones on you must do PCT.

Your cycle will be worthless with out it, unless your one of the few and blessed but hey it’s your balls on the table. I don’t mean to sound condemning but at least if you’re unable to score clomid get nova.

I feel I wasted my time and money by not cycling off correctly.

Peace bro…
    forgive just wanted to add for anyone new

never do tren alone stack with test (not trying to jack a thread)

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    Look up on the internet what the reason doctors give it to females ( clomid) and have a female freind go to the doc and get it for you. I think doctors use it for females having irregular periods or something like that.

Not getting on your azz or anything but if do not perform a PCT you will most likely keep little if not anything.

Does the Customs in Australia open up all the packages there?? I have heard several say there is a problem with getting things through cutoms.

-2z- is offline New Member
    You at least need to have nolva on hand just in case gyno symptoms occur.

Worst case scenario you could use nolva for your pct if you can't get anything else.

I wouldn't do a cycle with NO pct though. It just doesn't seem complete to me.

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    I wouldn't ever do a cycle without PCT but the materials are readily available in North America so it's not an issue for me. Guys have cycled for decades without PCT. Hell, I know plenty who do, including high level athletes, so you won't be the first. IMO only you can make the decision, but consider the risks you are taking. Personally, I would be way more worried about gyno prevention than getting my hormone levels back in check.

03636 is offline Junior Member
    I hear what your saying. You would do pct it you could get some clomid, or nolva etc. You just cant and want to know if it's gonna be worth it to juice, right? The first thing you should know is that Seanw is right, you won't know till you try. I would say you have an entirely better chance of keeping your gains with pct. This is especialy true if you use injectible testosterones. I would say do some research on some compunds that promote steady, more quality gains if pct is not an option. You might want to emphasize the use of orals, some of which are known for making keepable gains. At the end of your cycle one of the most important things you can do is keep going to the gym. Don't sacrifice intensity for any reason or you will lose your gains no matter what. Keep hitting the weights hard, and jet some trib. In my opinion if you use more trib that the brand you buy recomends as a high dose it becomes less effective. Thats just in my experience though I'm sure others have megadosed trib and had good results. If you have a good source for juice, check this link out. Hope this helps. www.steroidtips.com/steroidrank.htm

Bouncer1982 is offline Associate Member
    I'm in a small country town and I can always get HCG , Nolva but no clomid so if worst comes to worst use the nolva only PCT

Prime is offline Naturally perfect
    I posted up this idea a while back and i believe that theres actually a post somewhere of a guy who experimented witht the idea before i even asked about it.
    Basically the idea was to run a low low cycle which would be as non supressive to the body as possible.
    The idea was to take 10mg D-bol as soon as you wake up. Now your body will have just releaced your hormones for the day so the d-bol wont suppress the production. And as the dose is so low, and d-bol has such a short half life (4hours i believe) by the time you go to sleep at night almost the entire dose is no longer active and shouldnt therefore supress normal hormone activity (of course this will be different for the individual). The guy who did the experiment ran it like 20mg the first week and 10mg the next 3-4. I believe he gained about 8lbs and kept it all with no pct. Id give you the link but i dont know it.

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    I can understand but how can u obtain juice but no nolva, clomid etc.??? I thought it would be the other way around.

03636 is offline Junior Member
    Can't you at least get you'r clomid and nolva from ARR? I know your an aussie and ARR is in the states, but research chemicals are not illegal. At least not here, thats why we are able to get them shiped to our door. You should be able to do the same.

Thanks for all the replies. Sorry about the late response, have had to move house.

Ok, As for ordering clomid through arr, it is just too risky. Customs is so strict here it's not funny. Besides that I have an upcoming govt job that I cannot afford even the slightest whiff of impropriety.
    Tried through my dr etc, but no go. Am trying to find females who are on invitro but so far no luck.
    I have one fellow who may be able to get HCG for me but it's been about a month now and still no word. Defininately thinking it's not going to happen.
    Steroids are heaps easier too obtain here than clomid or hcg. Clomid and hcg are more tightly controlled. Go figure.
    I have talked to many steroid users here in my part of Australia, and these guys range from young to old. And no one, including sources of sources, have even heard of clomid or hcg and their role. First time I ever heard of it was through this website last year. Since then I have been educating people on the subject!
    So as you can imagine, first it's 'what's that', and then it's almost impossible to get hold of unless you know a female undergoing fertility treatment.
    So tribulus is my only answer.
    At this stage I am not going ahead with my cycle.
    I will do some more research as to whether I can maintain gains on low dose extended cycling. I have read a few threads on this, and it seems positive. This is my only avenue, as I agree, what's the point in having a cycle if you lose your gains, and shut your testes down for a lengthy period of time.
    Thanks for all the replies. Any further advice is appreciated.

Oh by the way, I can get nolva as it is not illegal to import. I did read a thread in here about nolva originally being used for pct over clomid, and that over time people got the impression that clomid was better, which was a mistake, however I am no expert to judge the validity of this. I will find it and post the link here. It was very convincing. But I think I might be clutching at straws....

Thread Information