Thread: I need help

mark22 is offline New Member

I need help

ive got some sustanton250. 14 amps. im from england and cant get hold of any nolva or clomid. will i be ok without it? i was going to take 1 injection every 4th day? is that ok?

Mr. Africa is offline Junior Member
    Hmmm ..... That is a situation m8...
    just take 500 mg weekly and you will be fine,unless you are already obese or liable to
    excess estrogen....
    the point is, am not sure if you can handle the drop in your test. levels after you stop
    it will start 3 weeks after last injection and might last for 2-3 weeks .
    so you have to reconsider m8,i think the experts here might help you furtherly...

juiceinthehood is offline Anabolic Member
    sust is shot at least every other day for best results and less sides
    yes u will need some nolva and clomid they sell it on this site look at the top right of the screen click the flashing banner it will take u there great products check it out

seanw is offline Banned
    Two problems, you only have enough sust for an 8 week cycle if you do 500mg/week. You should do it for at least 10 IMO. If you dont do PCT you will probably loase everything you gain. Your choice !

[QUOTE=Mr. Africa]Hmmm ..... That is a situation m8...
    just take 500 mg weekly and you will be fine,unless you are already obese or liable to
    excess estrogen....
    the point is, am not sure if you can handle the drop in your test. levels after you stop
    it will start 3 weeks after last injection and might last for 2-3 weeks .
    so you have to reconsider m8,i think the experts here might help you furtherly...[/QUi

im not obese. im 6ft2 and weigh 82kg. ive already had 1 cycle last year and was ok. but since ive read alot more and become more aware.
    when u say ''it will start 3 weeks after last injection'' wat u referring to?
    on my last cycle my face bloated and i last all my gains, can i ask why?

what do u people suggest i need most cloid or nolva? i really appreciate this folks

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mark22
    ive got some sustanton250. 14 amps. im from england and cant get hold of any nolva or clomid. will i be ok without it? i was going to take 1 injection every 4th day? is that ok?
    Thats only enough gear for 7 weeks at 500mg /week. And without PCT it doesnt even matter because you won't keep a single pound in all likelyhood. Nolva and Clomid are not optional, if you don't have it you're throwing your money down the drain. You need both.

My friend,
    sustanone is a lipid soluble;depot,its complete absorbtion might take up to 24 hours
    and its half life is a week
    so how come you need the guy to shoot oil every other day?may be your own experience augments your statment.. but am just telling what am sure of scientificaly and practicaly
    i really didn't want to post this reply ,but there are newbies around here how may misunderstand this advice.

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Africa
    My friend,
    sustanone is a lipid soluble;depot,its complete absorbtion might take up to 24 hours
    and its half life is a week
    so how come you need the guy to shoot oil every other day?may be your own experience augments your statment.. but am just telling what am sure of scientificaly and practicaly
    i really didn't want to post this reply ,but there are newbies around here how may misunderstand this advice.
    Because there are 2 short acting esters in sust, if you don't inject every other day you're basicly throwing away 50% of the gear and giving yourself unstable blood levels leading to increased side effects. He would never have 500mg /week at any one time in his system, much less if not shooting EOD. I don't know many people who like wasting their money go with Test E for 2x a week injects

i was talking about the drop of your normal tet. blood levels
    it will appear 3 weeks after your last shot.
    you were bloated in your last cycle because of the water retention test. induces
    you lost gains because;they were mostly water possibly or that you couldnt reestablish your natural test after the drug had gone.
    and that is what i was talking about
    now some direct advice:buy clomid for post cycle
    that one is essential,,and you can use it during also to prevent the side effects of estrogen,,,but if you can get both it ould be even better.

thanks alot both MR. Africa and 1-Cent. i'm gonna wait and order both clomid and nolva. cheers chaps

Good point sir,and i must thank you.
    but i assure you that the finally reached level after 1-2 weeks wouldl be close
    as if you take multiple injections.so there is no major waste of money trust me
    the short actiong esters are not so short acting as you might believe,also dont forget the depot mechanism of absorbtion
    cheers

seanw is offline Banned
    Good point sir,and i must thank you.
    but i assure you that the finally reached level after 1-2 weeks wouldl be close
    as if you take multiple injections.so there is no major waste of money trust me
    the short actiong esters are not so short acting as you might believe,also dont forget the depot mechanism of absorbtion
    cheers
    Can you point us to some research to back this up ? There have been a number of threads about Sust and shooting it EOD or not and if you could add some concrete evdidence as to the pros and cons that would be great

yes chief, i think i ve read about the issue in some endocrinology book
    just give me some time and i will scan it and present it
    it was a research about the best method to administer test. in patients with
    secondary hypogonadism.
    The study had a few test subjects in which test levels were measured
    and graphs where established,one for each routine of drug timing and dose.
    i will send it as soon as possible.

seanw is offline Banned
    yes chief, i think i ve read about the issue in some endocrinology book
    just give me some time and i will scan it and present it
    it was a research about the best method to administer test. in patients with
    secondary hypogonadism.
    The study had a few test subjects in which test levels were measured
    and graphs where established,one for each routine of drug timing and dose.
    i will send it as soon as possible.
    Kewl, thanks !!!

Thread Information