Thread: nolva question

dc5_ynot_sti is offline New Member

nolva question

Last summer i did a 12 week test e/deca cycle with proper clomid and nolva for pct. I read from previous threads that one should run 10-20 mg of nolva throughout your cycle and into the pct, I however did not run nolva until my cycle was over. I was very pleased with my results. When everything was said and done, I have gained a solid 15 lbs of muscle. If I plan to do the exact same cycle (500 ml test e/ 300 ml deca) this summer and ran 10-20 mg of novla throughout my cycle, do you think that would hinder my gains?? With the proper diet and workout I want to squeeze as much as I can out of the cycle. I heard that you only needed to take nolva when u feeling the effects of gyno? Is this true?? I did notice i had alittle nipple soarness in the last couple weeks of my cycle. Was this side effect cused my me bumping up the test e from 500 ml to 700 ml in the last 2 weeks of the cycle. Thanks for any inputs.

seanw is offline Banned
    Its your choice really, if you feel you can get through a cycle without usining Nolva then just do that and have it on hand if you get gyno symptoms. Some say it hinders some say it doesnt, as with most things it depends a lot on the individual. What was the benfit of upping your test in the last two weeks ? Absolutely none I would guess.

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    You don't have to run it. Keep the nolva on hand in case you get sides.

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    First off Nolva does not hinder gains. I would recommend you get some letrozole to combat the estrogenic/progestinic sides.

seanw is offline Banned
    Big K, lots of guys here say it does and some say it doesnt. Can you show me some studies on this, I know you know lots about this sh!t. I hate giving advice if I cant back it up with something. It would be good to start a thread on this so that everybody can understand that its OK to use it and not lose anything. I for one would want to use it during a cycle.

dc5_ynot_sti is offline New Member
    the only reason why i bumped up the test e was my source said it would shock the muscles and i could add on a couple more lbs. Do you think that had something to do with me having soar nipples. The side effect didnt last very long, it was gone in a week after i completed my 12 week cycle. I had no side affects until i upped the dosage on the test.

seanw is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dc5_ynot_sti
    the only reason why i bumped up the test e was my source said it would shock the muscles and i could add on a couple more lbs. Do you think that had something to do with me having soar nipples. The side effect didnt last very long, it was gone in a week after i completed my 12 week cycle. I had no side affects until i upped the dosage on the test.
    Well your source is an idiot. It may well have contributed to your sore nipples, no way to be sure though. Just manitain the same level of test throughout you whole cycle othersie your blood levels go all over the place and leave you opne to side effects.

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Nolva reduces IGF-1 levels so this could be how it can hinder gains. One the other hand steroids raises the levels of IGF and makes the muscle cells more sensitive to the hormone so this would offset the effects of the nolva. JMO.

MonsterRugby is offline Associate Member
    a question relating to tamoxifin citrate... the tamox from AR-R , now call me stupid but is that a powder? a pill? how is it administered, etc... judging from the picture there is a plunger/syringe in front of it... how exactly does that work?

bignuts is offline Junior Member
    its a liquid

seanw is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MonsterRugby
    a question relating to tamoxifin citrate... the tamox from AR-R, now call me stupid but is that a powder? a pill? how is it administered, etc... judging from the picture there is a plunger/syringe in front of it... how exactly does that work?
    Its a liquid administered orally, the syringe is for measureing the oral dose

Thread Information