bonanza1 is offline New Member

Testosterone U.S.P.

I picked up some gear yesterday...I asked for test E , what I got was a bottle from Cytex Pharmaceuticals Labeled Testosterone USP 125mg/ml. Anyone able to help me out, I am trying to figure out what kind of test it is, whether it is E, cypionate ect... The dealer I get the gear from, is unreliable for info, but his gear has always been legit from what I can tell.

widowmaker2 is offline Senior Member
    you got me bro, maybe prop or suspention....ive never heard of cyp or enth being 125 mg...........????????

me neither, which is what has me stumped as to what Kind it is...if I had to guess, which i do not want to do....test suspension

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    your dealer sucks... he should tell you what products he's giving you

nathanw21 is offline Member
    is it oil based or water (white)

you should have never bought it if you dont kow what it is. also, if it is test e you are screwed depending on your cycle history you are going to have to doat least 4 cc's a week. that bottle will last you 2 and half weeks.

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by nathanw21
    is it oil based or water (white)
    Never heard of test based in water!

Quote Originally Posted by toolman
    Never heard of test based in water!
    It's called TNE or Test suspention

test suspension is test suspended in water.
    i was asking if it was white. that would be an easy way to tell if it was suspension

Quote Originally Posted by nathanw21
    test suspension is test suspended in water.
    i was asking if it was white. that would be an easy way to tell if it was suspension
    post whore

dont fvck with me or i will shove this in your ass

it is not white.

Quote Originally Posted by bonanza1
    it is not white.
    well what color is it? is it yellow or golden in color? is it oily to the touch?

snowman is offline Senior Member
    Bump.... i've also seen those, but i did not get it, because i don't know what test USP stands for. i think it's suspension , but i'm not sure.... there is a lot of that test around, but i would like to find out what does USP stand for.

O.K. I found out this **** is fake. I thought what the hell, so I called Cytex in Halifax from a private phone and told them what I had. They were very helpful & told me to toss it in the can. Legitimate Cytex products 90% of them have Blue caps on top. The writing on the Label is ALWAYS BLUE, and furthermore the fact that on the ingrediants list it has to say what kind of test it is, this is law for them. So I guess I got screwed. Thought I should post to hopefully help others identify fake crap.

paulastone is offline Member
    O.K. I found out this **** is fake. I thought what the hell, so I called Cytex in Halifax from a private phone and told them what I had. They were very helpful & told me to toss it in the can. Legitimate Cytex products 90% of them have Blue caps on top. The writing on the Label is ALWAYS BLUE, and furthermore the fact that on the ingrediants list it has to say what kind of test it is, this is law for them. So I guess I got screwed. Thought I should post to hopefully help others identify fake crap.
    Talk to your source budy! sorry to hear

paulastone is offline Member
    Are you sure its cytex and not Univex? i think theres a company name univex out in the US. Again sorry, i would have a talk with my source. maybe he got fuc ked too remember that!

Quote Originally Posted by snowman
    Bump.... i've also seen those, but i did not get it, because i don't know what test USP stands for. i think it's suspension , but i'm not sure.... there is a lot of that test around, but i would like to find out what does USP stand for.
    USP stands for United States Pharmacopeia... basically it just means that the liquid meets sterility and quality regulations.

I will talk to my source. I have purchased other products from him that always checked out ok. ie..Qv I am in the habit of trying real hard to check DIN numbers with expiry dates ect. I like to know what I am sticking into my muscles.

**** bro sorry to hear that..talk to your source, if he a good source he should be more than happy to give you your $ back or compinsate you with new legit gear. whatever you do donot throw it away b4 you talk to your source

Thread Information