Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    JasonB is offline New Member

Introducing the Idea of Steroids to Your Significant Other

Hi guys, I've been doing quite a bit of browsing through these forums over the past few days and found tons of great gear info! One thing that I haven't seen talked about much though is how you guys handle your situation with your significant others. I'm looking to do my first cycle once I get my hands on some Test-E or Test-CY but I'm not sure how to break it to the wife. I don't think she'd approve mainly due to the health concerns (side effects as well as injecting), but I don't want to hide it from her either.

Anybody willing to share personal tales on how they've dealt with this type of situation in the past?

J.

rainjack is offline Junior Member
    I'm in the same situation - I'm lurking around here trying to learn stuff, and plan my first cycle in May or June. My wife saw this website and started asking questions. I just told her straight out that I wanted to try this and I was going to do it with or without her support. Just today, this subject came up and she actually volunteered to stick me if I needed her to. Hope it goes as well with your wife.

That's not a bad deal at all. If I could get my old lady on board I'm sure she'd offer to stick me too. But it's not something we've ever talked about before so I'm not really too sure how to bring it up.

Maybe "accidentally" letting her see this site on my laptop would be an idea...

J.

blown is offline Associate Member
    I've started priming the way by complaining to my gf about all the bullshti in the media about steroids , and telling her how "lots of people use AAS wisely and carefully with minimal risk to health." hehe

seanw is offline Banned
    Bro's there have been quite a few threads on guys who have been caught by there wife's / girlfriends and it was never pleasant. Maybe leave this site up and have this article on the screen A Good Read or just come staright out and tell her if you think you have a good enough relationship (I don't).

ChefJ is offline Senior Member
    Tell her the sex will be outstanding.

hardgainer1 is offline Senior Member
    I keep it hush hush mush mush, she sees me everyday so the gains arent as noticable to her, plus due to her lack of understanding, she sees that i bust my ass in the gym and eat a lot so she attributes my gains to that, rightfully so in some respects

beefydragon is offline Member
    i'm in a slight different situation. but my partner caught me after i've been on my first cycle. even when the gear was legit and prescribed by a doctor he was quite concerned. but it turned out that he went on a cycle and love it. i seriously doubt you wife will do a cycle with you. but the truth is, be frank and up front about it so there's no surprises.

ps. make sure your wife doesn't watch the LifeTime channel for women. She's probably seen one of those tv movies made to talk about abusive husbands on steroids . which is a total crock!

CanadianBacon is offline Junior Member
    i told the gf last week, when i started my test cycle, and she doesn't mind. I lover her!!! She just told me to be careful. My ex, if i was still with the bitch, would have left me, cuz she was a real bitch. Depends on the attitude.

G-Force is offline Anabolic Member
    all my girlfriends havent battered an eyelid, but then they are taking coke and popping pills every weekend so they have no right to
    (i think they secretly like it anyway) - but they'll inevitably come up with the line "dont get too much bigger will you!"

i still havent worked out why they say this - wether its cos they dont want other girls lookin at you or cos they think it looks unnatractive

who knows - but its your body and nobody can stop you (no one can stop me anyway)

needle is offline Senior Member
    AAS and women dont mix!!! I have bad experience more than once with women and juice and also close friends talking trash! My rule now is what they no cant hurt them, and theres only two people besides yourself that should no u juice. The guy your purchasing it from and your lifiting partner!!!!

UK CHRIS is offline Associate Member
    My wife found out the hard way when she found all my gear, she got over it an now she does my injections so it aint all bad.

Big_Lex is offline Associate Member
    hehe this is an interesting topic..heres my opinion NEVER ADMITT to anything. ive been with my gf for the last 4 years and shes seen all my transformations and she still asks me "you dont use steroids dont you?" reply "ofcourse not babes, supplements creatine and good diet do wonders for me".

t-money is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Big_Lex
    hehe this is an interesting topic..heres my opinion NEVER ADMITT to anything. ive been with my gf for the last 4 years and shes seen all my transformations and she still asks me "you dont use steroids dont you?" reply "ofcourse not babes, supplements creatine and good diet do wonders for me".
    Yep. Telling more people than you need to...mainly other than yourself and a close friend/workout partner is asking for problems. Most people do not understand AAS beyond what the US Gov and the Media tells them. I am lucky because I run a gym and I am on here all day at work so I never have anything at home that could be suspicious.

The only reason I tell one close friens is in the remote event that anything goes wrong or happens to me. He knows what I'm taking, where I got it, where I store it etc, doses etc;

T

Hot-Rox is offline Senior Member
    This is totally about personal choice and your relationship. There is no right or wrong answer.

cb5253 is offline Junior Member
    just tell her there are steroids out there she can take to help her lose fat, and that you will do a cycle together. even if they arent so called steroids, like clen . some chicks will do anything to lose weight, and if she will use a steroid to do it than she cant tell you not to use one.

t-money is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hot-Rox
    This is totally about personal choice and your relationship. There is no right or wrong answer.
    True that Hot. What is right for one may not be for another. I have a friend that talks to his parents openly about his use. Go figure...

T

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    My wife knows, she even use to inject me the first couple of cycles. That stopped because I was always saying this is the last time. It never was, so she doesn't ask and if I am injecting she walks out of the room without a sound. She likes me on test and hates me on tren /fina(this is the only compound she asked me to stay away from), but it is sooooo good.

My advice is keep it a secret if your relationship is not strong(look four years down the road), especially if you have kids cause if you seperate her lawyer will eat you up in court. If you two are tight and you trust eachother then tell her.

JdFlex is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hot-Rox
    Good call.

GetinBig is offline Anabolic Member
    Don't hide it from here. She will find out some time.. You will leave a needle wrapper or something..

I hid it from my girl the first and part of my second cycle. But then told her. She said I was stupid and that she don't approve but she is ok with it.. The whole thing about you look good enough and your big enough.. We all know that we are not big enough.

Good luck..

BigSpanky is offline Junior Member
    Totally depends on your relationship and how open minded the woman is. My ex used to blam the juice for every little argument we had and I actually started to believe it too but it was just the fact we couldn't get along. My current one is totally cool with it the only thing she has to say is the usual "you are big enough" just like GetinBig said we will never be "big enough"

Thanks for all the great responses guys! We have a pretty solid relationship and no kids so I will probably just tell her. She's fairly reasonable and I know that if I try to hide it I'll get caught - which would be way worse.

I've got some time to think about it anyhow since I'm still working on a source. I've been going to my gym for a year now and nobody's ever approached me! It probably has something to do with it being a chain that not a lot of hardcore bodybuilders use.

J.

mstearns76 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JasonB
    Thanks for all the great responses guys! We have a pretty solid relationship and no kids so I will probably just tell her. She's fairly reasonable and I know that if I try to hide it I'll get caught - which would be way worse.

I've got some time to think about it anyhow since I'm still working on a source. I've been going to my gym for a year now and nobody's ever approached me! It probably has something to do with it being a chain that not a lot of hardcore bodybuilders use.

J.
    I resently was confronted by my wife about using. She was very pissed off, and upset, it took her a few days and ok with me using now, and says its ok for me to use again in the future, just not when we are trying for our second kid, Here is the link
    http://forums.anabolicreview.com/sho...6&page=1&pp=40

Jackman is offline Banned
    i had one bad exsperience with my g/f while telling her i did juice. When i first started going out with her she never knew i did it and all was good and dandy. i told her in the middle of my second cycle and now every time i get mad its "thos **** roids make you rage" wish i never said anything cause thats what i get even when i was off!

hill8985 is offline Associate Member
    MY girl came over one day while i had the pin in my leg...she was like umm..then i just started telling her the truth bout sides, benefits, and everything and she is cool with it now...she helped me do my fina conversion 2 weeks back, but I had no plans of telling her b4.....girls shouldnt have their own keys..stupid me

9000rpm is offline Member
    My wife doesn't know that I use gear. I have told her that I did in the past before I met her though. She is the type that is blind to the truth and has been brainwashed by all the Gov. and media hype that starts in highschool health class. She's not very open minded to things like that. We were at a party one time, and she found I had smoked weed with a friend of mine and she went off on me. I'm no pot head at all, I may do that once every other year when the oportunity is there at a party or something. But all that echos in her head are those stupid propaganda movies that are nailed into your head in highschool and as someone said before, the Lifetime Channel.

My suggestion is to make your own decision. We don't know your wife or her personality. If she is open minded, then sure, tell her. But if she has been brainwashed like my wife, don't say a d*mn thing about it. But if you are going to keep it a secret, make sure you are very carefull to hide it from her. There's nothing worse than keeping a secret from your wife, lying to her, and then having her find out.

Good luck.

Jantzen4k is offline Anabolic Nittany Lion
    tell her you d*ck will be hard 24/7

ManzNumero1 is offline Member
    tell her your dick will be limp like mine 24/7

hardgainer1 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigSpanky
    Totally depends on your relationship and how open minded the woman is. My ex used to blam the juice for every little argument we had and I actually started to believe it too but it was just the fact we couldn't get along. My current one is totally cool with it the only thing she has to say is the usual "you are big enough" just like GetinBig said we will never be "big enough"
    Its like blaming them when they are on the rag for them being nuts LOL

candyman md is offline Junior Member

Telling her

I educated my wife, of 7 years about all kinds of gear. I have been doing this for 16 years now and I have compilied alot of knowledge about "gear". She has even given me shots, I can't shoot woth my left hand. I know it is stupid but she doesn't mind. She has even asked me about taking anavar and clen . Remember education is the best approach. I wouldn't just show up one evening after work with a bag of gear. Good luck!!!!

nobbythedonkey is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JasonB
    Hi guys, I've been doing quite a bit of browsing through these forums over the past few days and found tons of great gear info! One thing that I haven't seen talked about much though is how you guys handle your situation with your significant others. I'm looking to do my first cycle once I get my hands on some Test-E or Test-CY but I'm not sure how to break it to the wife. I don't think she'd approve mainly due to the health concerns (side effects as well as injecting), but I don't want to hide it from her either.

Anybody willing to share personal tales on how they've dealt with this type of situation in the past?

J.
    i just havn't told the mrs, she is non the wiser, she knows im doing Dbol but thats only part of my stack. i think she would go mad if she found out. ohh well i best keep quiet haha

promiscio is offline Member
    I just straight up told her I was going to do them. She was like "whatever, dont hurt yourself" and even helped with the injections...

toolman is offline Banned
    Girlfriends can be kept in the dark but wives must be told...especially if you are older and married awhile as she will want to know why you want sex every night multiple times all of a sudden.

Quote Originally Posted by toolman
    Girlfriends can be kept in the dark but wives must be told...especially if you are older and married awhile as she will want to know why you want sex every night multiple times all of a sudden.
    Ya I think that might give it away!

J.

Chocolate is offline Junior Member
    I am very open with everyone about AAS. and why not?
    although if i lived in the US it would be a very different story... those guys are crazy about drugs of any kind. the wifey has always known and if you don't make a big deal about it neither should she.

Stackertoo is offline Member
    After arriving at a beautiful hotel in Mexico, on the beach:
    Me: I am going to the farmacia
    Her: Why?
    Me: I am going to buy some testosterone .
    Her: OK. I am going to get my hair braided.
    Me goes to buy Sten, Primo and Halo and use said in the downstairs restroom at our hotel (we were waiting for our room). Go back and she is almost done getting braids.
    Now it's no big deal.
    Now that I think about it, it wasn't then either.

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by beefydragon
    i'm in a slight different situation. but my partner caught me after i've been on my first cycle. even when the gear was legit and prescribed by a doctor he was quite concerned. but it turned out that he went on a cycle and love it. i seriously doubt you wife will do a cycle with you. but the truth is, be frank and up front about it so there's no surprises.

ps. make sure your wife doesn't watch the LifeTime channel for women. She's probably seen one of those tv movies made to talk about abusive husbands on steroids. which is a total crock!
    Amen to that Bro - that whole channel is an absolute waste

SINCE73 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ManzNumero1
    tell her your dick will be limp like mine 24/7
    ha ha!
    Alot of married women will help you inject if you let 'em in on that side effect.

classic...

dublin is offline New Member
    bump

bmwrob is offline Member
    I have had the same girlfriend for 3 years. She is the only girl that I have ever though of marriage and kids with. I did 3 cycles without her knowing and then wanted to be totally honest with her. I showed her all of my research and precautions... even how I only use low dose cycles (300mg Test E vs 500mg and up). After all of the talking and everything she now says that she still is really scared and doesn't like it. Now it is either her or the juice.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information