Thread: poor mans dbol

dublin is offline New Member

Arrow poor mans dbol

is that what m1t is and if taken with test c will it help with any gains?

Hed
    Hed is offline Senior Member
    how poor do you have to be to not be able to afford dbol ?

no, thats not what m1t is. m1t is a prohoromone, now illegal, and it doesnt work like dbol.

joevette is offline Banned
    Just buy Dbol , it doesn't cost anything.

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    dbol is cheaper than M1T when you consider the gains.

i cant get any dbol . i got the test from a buddy for my b day and wanted to know if m1e would give more gains

bump

Hed
    Hed is offline Senior Member
    how much test did you get?

id just run the test, thats what im doin

thanks mma. i would like to how many tryed this stack post the good and bad please

Syndicate is offline Associate Member
    On the note of M1t's massive shutdown policy. Does anyone know why it is harder than anything else? Just curious.

-Syn

thebrakes is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MMA
    it doesn't work like dbol , but it's not a prohormone, it's a genuine steroid (and a fairly powerful one). it's frequently compared to dbol because it will throw 15 pounds on you in a few weeks, just like dbol. i think the poundage may even be more solid, less water. but M1T is a really $hitty steroid it most respects. it was invented by Searle Pharmaceuticals in the 60s, but was never commercially marketed....because the sides were worse than the steroids already on the market. because it wasn't being manufactured, it wasn't on the banned list...until now. they fixed the loophole.

test/M1T actually stack pretty well together. i did it once and gained massive size. but the sides were heavy and it was a miserable experience that i'm not going to repeat.

do some more research, get some better gear and do a better cycle. but if you really want to do it now, you will have some pretty major gains, but you'll be pretty miserable. run the test at least a few weeks longer than your M1T, b4 u start PCT. M1t gives a brutal shutdown on top of it's other brutal side effects.
    bump on this. M1T might actually be THE most powerful steroid, mg for mg. what else can you take 10mg/day of and gain 15lbs in 3 weeks? but the sh1t is seriously rough on so many systems. liver values will skyrocket, BP gets jacked up, lethargy is brutal and it absolutely SLAUGHTERS hdl - try single digits. there are a few bloodwork threads on anabolicminds and they all paint the same picture.

they did more than fix the loophole with the steroid act (although that was a big part of it). banning precursors to stuff is a step in the wrong direction, IMHO.

bump

tupac1983 is offline Associate Member
    M1T is a pretty good option a couple of my friends and i started them alone 4 weeks ago i had to stop after 1 + a half weeks was getting very angry i suppose roid rage ? this was extreem rage at that i punched a few pals for nothing not a good idea. but my friends are doing really well and both have seen gains in the region of 10-15 lbs.

Thread Information