newbrew is offline Senior Member

Testasterone Suspension tablets?

These are a non methyltestasterone, so they should not be liver toxic. However, due to the short half life, they must be used around the clock, each at 20mg per tab.

Any of you have any personal experience with these, or have any insight to share?

Also, they are NOT swallowed, they are broken up and absorbed sublingualy (dissolved under tounge)

thanks

widowmaker2 is offline Senior Member
    what the??? ive never heard of such a thing..did you get these from the same guy jack got his beenstalk beens from?

Quote Originally Posted by fusion600
    what the??? ive never heard of such a thing..did you get these from the same guy jack got his beenstalk beens from?
    They are offered by a very reputable overseas source.

cmon man next youll be telling me theres no such thing as the toothfairy!

cmon man next youll be telling me theres no such thing as the toothfairy!
    And what are your thoughts about Paper products?

also, for those of you that know who I am speaking of, this may be a familiar quote from their list:

"Not liver toxic , not harmfull !: Testasterone Suspension 20mg tablet ,(this is not methyltestasterone)Sublingual use only ,absorbed sublingualy by expedients,do NOT swallow,break w/teeth,push under tongue till desolve , keep for few more minutes then swallow or throw away ,must take a dose around the clock (half life is only 1 hour)-"

dude i see your thread on credit card use over seas which tells me that you have never even ordered from this guy in china, so how do you know hes a reputable source if youve never even ordered from him?? first of all there is no such thing as non liver toxic AS especially not test suspension.. this has to be some sort of over the counter substance if anything.

dude i see your thread on credit card use over seas which tells me that you have never even ordered from this guy in china, so how do you know hes a reputable source if youve never even ordered from him?? first of all there is no such thing as non liver toxic AS especially not test suspension.. this has to be some sort of over the counter substance if anything.
    I just do. The source is legit, thats not the issue.

I am simply asking about this apparent non methyltestasterone anabolic .

Your insight on the issue was noted, thanks.

GetinBig is offline Anabolic Member
    I have heard of these but never used them.. The half life is so short though... I had a link but it is a source link so I can't HAHA..

Quote Originally Posted by GetinBig
    The half life is so short though...
    I was assuming that this is why I havent heard much about them. Seems that they could be usefull while being stacked with another anabolic , etc.

BP85 is offline Junior Member

IP makes em

gya321 is offline Member
    I talked to a few bros who have taken them. They say its a good boost before a workout but thats it. They compared it to ephedrine.

received a reply from them regarding these tablets...

He explains that they will NOT be absorbed if swallowed and that they MUST be absorbed under the tounge. You place under the tounge until it turns to a fine powder then keep it there for another 5 minutes. Either throw away the remainder or swallow it.

One thing he did mention is that only about 70% of the product will be absorbed into your blood stream: "we use cylodextrine in our sublinguals
    %70 rate of abosorbtion achieved"

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    this guy is reputable, and the product works. it's just testosterone suspension .. you'd do alright taking it around 6 times a day...

thebrakes is offline Associate Member
    hmm.....20mg per tab

cyclodextrins require about a 10:1 mass ratio to effectively encapsulate a steroid ....so these tabs better be 200mg or better.

also - tab form is a really bad way to take cyclos sublingually. powder is best as it dissolves quicker and if distributed properly occupies more of the membranous area under the tongue.

i guess it would depend on the price. they would probably be equal to andriol in real anabolism, but would act quicker and for shorter periods. if they're more than $1 apiece then you're wasting your money. cyclo-diol is great for pre-workout test; i currently take that as it is dirt cheap ($.20/dose) and works well.

these would be good for....?? i suppose short oral-only cycles where there is no test. maybe while cutting with tren and winny to keep libido/mood/energy up.

Quote Originally Posted by thebrakes
    hmm.....20mg per tab
    occupies more of the membranous area under the tongue.

i guess it would depend on the price. they would probably be equal to andriol in real anabolism, but would act quicker and for shorter periods. if they're more than $1 apiece then you're wasting your money. cyclo-diol is great for pre-workout test; i currently take that as it is dirt cheap ($.20/dose) and works well.
    up.
    Quite cheap. Just a tad less than what you are paying.

Quote Originally Posted by BP85
    IP makes em
    IP stuff is 9 times out of 10 total crap to

Thread Information