Jay Man is offline Associate Member

Winstrol 4mg Capsules from Applied Pharmacy Services

The doc I see just gave me Stanzolol 4mg Capsules (bottle of 60). I have used the injectable from this pharmacy a few times but not the caps. The doc, who is very experienced with dosing for bodybuilders says that taking 2 caps per day (1 in AM, 1 in PM) everyday will be the equivalent to taking a 50mg shot EOD.

Anyone with experience have any thoughts? If you don't have anything to add, don't post on the thread. I hate when people respond only to build up there post #'s.

gya321 is offline Member
    Im not sure what your goals are but I did something close to that. I took 2mg 4 times a day without any results. Its much to low of a dose IMO

wouldnt the doc prescribe doses to get a normal level to equalize the body, not enough to make a significant increase? my say is to try it out, if it works it works, if not then you then know its far too low of a dose. i really cant say much because i myself have never tried the stuff. good luck with further implecations on this subject.

BenC is offline Banned
    I'm taking 25mg winstrol tabs right now. Amazing stuff. We'll see what 100mg a day does for 8-10 weeks.

Jay Man is offline Associate Member
    bump

Thread Information