Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Ultimate is offline Associate Member

DNP 4th day nothing yet

hello all I got some DNP for a friend and he started running it this last sunday making today his 4th day but he has yet to feel anything... since did the research and gave him a step by step guide which I copied from a few dozen diferent threads around the board, but in all of them people are feeling some kinda effect at around 4th day... my friend told me that other than the yellow piss he has yet to feel anything...I'm writing down his cycle progress cause I want to post it here... I'm taking pictures too with a digi cam, cause I want everyone to see him when it's over...

this is how it's been lately
    Day - Dose - Felt ? - Temp - Weight - BF%
    1 - 200mg - Nothing - 97.5 - 187.ish - 19.5%
    2 - 200mg - Nothing - 97.3 - 187.ish - 19.5%
    3 - 200mg - Nothing - 97.5 - 187.ish - 19.5%
    4 - 400mg - Nothing - 97.4 - 187.ish - 19.5%

he is going to do 400 mg again tomorrow but he has yet to lose any weight or get anything hotter... since he works in a very cold place he was also hoping he would be feeling warmer to keep him more relaxed at work since the place he works at is just cold.... almost outside temp except for no wind.... and this is the Northeast..

any ideas...

Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired
    Dont give up yet.... what brand is it?

-H- , the thing is, after all the heat tales I gave him he is thinking the stuff is fake... cause he is yet to feel anything at all... other than the piss that is yellow he is kinda let down by the whole thing as of now... he was expecting it to be a little more like Spoon cycle... he is doing another 400mg tomorrow hopefully it will kick in by them...I hope don't want him to beat me up hehe

Matrix78 is offline Associate Member
    if hes got yello piss its working, lack of weight loss is probably due to holding water, and another day or 2 at 400mg and he should be feeling lots of heat

-H- is not fake bro..... my friend did the same **** thing... hes like its day 4 i feel nothing... dayt 5 hit and he took 400mg.... haha. it started working and he was hot... just give it time.

SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    H's stuff is as legit as it gets.

I never said it wasn't legit... my friend who doesn't know about his good serice thinks that because of his lack of sides... I wouldn't even have bothered to buy it for him if I didn't trust the quality of -H- stuff. I've bought stuff from him a little before the DNP , his quality and service are number 1.
    Last edited by Ultimate; 01-19-2005 at 11:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Matrix78
    if hes got yello piss its working, lack of weight loss is probably due to holding water, and another day or 2 at 400mg and he should be feeling lots of heat
    I hope he toast up a little to learn to be patient hehe I really only posted this cause he keeped pestering me about it... I had told him to wait till friday but he was like... "no you go and ask them about it... is this normal...etc..."
    Last edited by Ultimate; 01-19-2005 at 11:05 PM.

MaNofSteeL is offline Associate Member
    -H-'s DNP is the best, tell ur friend to be a little more patient..

stec is offline Junior Member
    hes probably retaining water

I think he must be an undead creature.... holy crap.... he took another 400mg today and still nothing.... he must be related to snakes or something... d.amn

he is having the negative sides but he has yet to go up 1degree up in temperature.....

he is feeling tired when he wakes up -> this guy is like the duracell bunny in the morning, just as full of energy... really sickening morning motivation hehe

a small ammount of the breathing dificult

yellow piss

....I'm serious... he ain't human hehe

bullram is offline Member
    im sure its working, some peoples body temp just doesnt go up

Quote Originally Posted by bullram
    im sure its working, some peoples body temp just doesnt go up
    I've read lots of DNP jornals and stuff but this is a first... never heard this one... if body temp doesn't go up how would increased fat oxidation take place... since DNP causes fat to burn by messing with body ability to store ATP.... which forces it to pull from fat stores... and this process would make people temp increase cause of the mitocrondias!

joevette is offline Banned
    I always use -H-'s stuff, it's good. My bbt doesn't really go up any, on 600mg it will be 99.1 but that's at the end of the day. First thing in the morning it's about 98 degrees. It did work, though, 30lbs in 10 days. Does he atleast have the hunger yet? That always hits me in the first day, I have to take sibutramine to control it.

no super hunger yet.... just the normal morning lack of energy... I told you he can't be human....he must be related to fish or something... when I measuered his temp today..his temp was lower.... it was at 96.5....compared to 97.4/5 from the last few days...I thinking of telling him to eat lots of sugar or something hehe maybe he is't getting enough carbs.... but since he told me he is fine except for the morning lack of energy...

Quote Originally Posted by Ultimate
    I've read lots of DNP jornals and stuff but this is a first... never heard this one... if body temp doesn't go up how would increased fat oxidation take place... since DNP causes fat to burn by messing with body ability to store ATP.... which forces it to pull from fat stores... and this process would make people temp increase cause of the mitocrondias!
    This is yet another area where people differ. Some peoples bodies are better able to shed off the heat that is generated, so their temp doesn't go up that much/at all. It's not so much that no heat is being generated, their bodies are just better at radiating it away.

rontg is offline Associate Member
    what are the scales saying, i know he's prolly holding water, but wait for like 4 days after the cycle and see what the numbers say

Gants is offline New Member
    hey bro's, i just finished up a 10 day DNP cycle, 400mg days 1-2 600mg days 3-10, i started to feel it within 24 hours, even at 200mg within 2 days he should be able to feel it, moving around he will sweat alot easier, and he shouldnt be holding water, that means he is not drinking enough, 2 gallons water a day minimum, when you look smooth from DNP it not from water bloat, it from lack of water in muscles, DNP is very anticatabolic, but it does fatique muscles, doesnt use them for fuel, but drains them of their fullness, thats why you should also take glycerol, it helps bring water to your muscles and keep you full looking, DNP works so well that after 3 days of use you can see yourself getting leaner every day, if he is feeling nothing after 5-6 days, it is fake, their is no way around this, he is not inhuman and is not immune to it, its just not real, unless he is 600 lbs of fat, he will see and feel results off of 400 mg. as far as him pissing yellow, vitamins and certain foods and beverages, all contribute to the color of urine. you see DNP is a super strong dye, it turns everything yellow, so tell him to jerk off and his cum should be yellow, if it is the only thing i can think of is the tabs are way way underdosed

Quote Originally Posted by Gants
    even at 200mg within 2 days he should be able to feel it, moving around he will sweat alot easier
    That's you, not everyone. Don't judge other people on your experience, that's just dumb. I don't feel anything after two days at 200mg ED, and I cap my own.

if he is feeling nothing after 5-6 days, it is fake, their is no way around this, he is not inhuman and is not immune to it, its just not real, unless he is 600 lbs of fat, he will see and feel results off of 400 mg
    Wrong again. Some people can take 600mg ED and feel very little in the way of sides, others take one 200mg cap and feel like they're burning in hell.

the only thing i can think of is the tabs are way way underdosed
    H's caps are not underdosed.

rontg is offline Associate Member
    i've heard nothing but great things about -h-'s dnp

if they are from where you say then they are def. legit, listen to sv, he knows his sh*t, everyone is different, if i take 200mg a day i feel like i am going to have a heat stroke, someone else could take 800mg and be fine, everyone reacts different

H stuff is real... Gants get a clue...

Bump for update

GetinBig is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sparkle
    H stuff is real... Gants get a clue...

Bump for update

HF's DNP is the SH!T!!!!! It works great. Just give it some time..

Quote Originally Posted by GetinBig
    HF's DNP is the SH!T!!!!! It works great. Just give it some time..
    You have a PM bro

hatchblack is offline Associate Member
    I am planning on running a 10 day DNP at the end of cycle. Do you guys supplement with T3 for short ones like 10 days or just leave well enough alone...?

For that short a cycle I probably wouldn't bother.

hatchblack is offline Associate Member
    Thanks SV-1. You are the resident DNP expert. Where is KOM by the way...?

During winter break I ran 400mg for 4 days and 600 for 4 days and 400mg for six more. I was sweating and heating up wherever I went. I had loss of breath, loss of energy, and was hungry as hell.

Took two weeks off and now ive been on a constant dose of 200mg for two weeks and feel absolutely nothing. I hardly get hot. Been doing 45-60mins of cardio on off days of lifting and lifting has barely missed a beat.

He it is today update: (now I pass to you jacky)

thanks Ulti, for today update on the friends DND cycle!

Detail are skeatch but from what our source tells us he seens to be doing just the same, in terms of temperature we have hear that he is holding at 95.6 degrees which is a little lower than normal but nothing to worry about so far, and in terms of weight that information isn't avaliable tonite sice we've heard that he hasn't been spoted near a scale...and lastly there has been no fisical change in his aperance which would, while no weight was avaliable the tape was avaliable around his waist for comment today. Live to you Tape:

Thanks Jacky things seems large around here very circular and with speeds reaching a maximum of 38-1/8 around... which we can see is an increase from the numbers we had at the begining of 37....

now to you jacky...

thanks Tape... and good night..

hehe sorry was bored

Quote Originally Posted by BeefCakeStew
    During winter break I ran 400mg for 4 days and 600 for 4 days and 400mg for six more. I was sweating and heating up wherever I went. I had loss of breath, loss of energy, and was hungry as hell.

Took two weeks off and now ive been on a constant dose of 200mg for two weeks and feel absolutely nothing. I hardly get hot. Been doing 45-60mins of cardio on off days of lifting and lifting has barely missed a beat.
    today is day 6 and as of now he got no hunger, or temp increase... it's actually the oposite... his body temp dropped a little.. his waist increased.. which is normal from the bloat, other than a complete lack of motivation to do anything he doesn't actually feel any diferent... quite amusing... the thing is .... I can't tell he he lost any weight yet... nor can anyone else... his face looks exactly the same... since he didn't weight in today I can't give those numbers...

I'm keeping him motivated telling him that there are other people who don't feel anything like him but he somehow isn't quite as believing... but at least he is still doing it regardless and said he will continue for the 14 days he planned to do the cycle for....

I made a little excel thing to measuse DNP levels in the blood for him and told him that the effects will be more aparent when they peek in a few more days.. I calculated that at day 9 on his cycle he will have 1g of dnp on his system at the current dose and the effects will be more manifest them... I calculated and he should have around .8g right now on his system... and that those .2g will make a lot of diference....

yangut is offline New Member
    can someone please email me at [email protected] and tell me where i can get DNP because ive been ripped off on t3 and i would love to run dnp for 7-10 days. thnx

Quote Originally Posted by yangut
    can someone please email me at [email protected] and tell me where i can get DNP because ive been ripped off on t3 and i would love to run dnp for 7-10 days. thnx
    3 things:

1- Don't thead highjack....

2- dont' ask for sources....

3- good night...

RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member
    You only have three posts, and all of them broke the rules. Use your head, does this look like the place to advertise selling a controlled substance? Guys like you ruin it for everyone. Get lost.

just make your own bro, all it is is gunpowder, ground pepper, and chedder cheese

Hed
    Hed is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bullram
    just make your own bro, all it is is gunpowder, ground pepper, and chedder cheese

(Chappelle Voice)"And i think i tasted some cinnamon........"

Bye!

my friend today called me cause he started feeling something I never read in any of the other journals....So I instructed him to discontinue the DNP for a while till everything goes back to normal.

1- he is having a headache..(has had maybe 3-4 his whole life) this I told him some other people had while on DNP and wasn't too bad a problem told him to get some aspirin or tylenol

2- this one is the strange... he said his left hand started to get slightly numb.... he can move it fine but the sensation of the hand itself decreased... on the rest of the left arm it reduced a little but nothing like the hand..... he can still feel stuff with it but(hard to describe) the sensations are like being passed on by a filter.... so he is feeling like 20-30% less than normal on it....

I'm sure discontinuance was the best thing but would like to know from someone else if this has happened to them....and what could be causing it?

any ideas?

Bump

Since I didn't get any replies I told him to get a lot on sugar and water into him.... I guess I was right since he said after a while the effects stoped... except for the headache since he didn't take the aspiring....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information