Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 17 of 17
  1. #1
    Anabolica's Avatar
    Anabolica is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    267

    what would you prefer?

    What would you prefer fro a cutting cycle?

    1. Test e or c + EQ 10 weeks each

    Or

    2. Primobolan for 10 weeks

    ??

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    2,068
    Winstol, Anavar , Primo...Test isn't good for cutting, too much bloat.
    Do you have a diet plan.

  3. #3
    Aboot's Avatar
    Aboot is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Not a well known name.
    Posts
    1,793
    #1 I guess, if I was limited to those two choices.

  4. #4
    Aboot's Avatar
    Aboot is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Not a well known name.
    Posts
    1,793
    Although, you should definitely run the EQ longer in my opinion. Both cycles are FAR from ideal for a major cutter.

  5. #5
    ChefJ's Avatar
    ChefJ is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    The Gym
    Posts
    1,666
    You don't need primo until you hit the 5-6%bf mark which I'm sure you are not at because you are considering using the longer estered tests to cut which is just bad. prop or suspension for cutting winny anavar masteron and primo when you gain some knowledge. clen t-3 in the future.

  6. #6
    Anabolica's Avatar
    Anabolica is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    267
    Many consider propionate to be the mildest testosterone ester, and the preferred form for the dieting/cutting phases of training. Some will go so far as to say that propionate will harden the physique, while giving the user less water and fat retention than one typically expects to see with a testosterone. Realistically however, this is nonsense. The ester is removed before testosterone is active in the body, and likewise the ester cannot alter the activity of the parent steroid in any way, only slow its release.

    Yes I am still a newby and researching all the time. I still have much to learn. My chioces were also down do what i can get.

    I can get most things includein test prop and winny if you think that would be a better first cutting cycle.

    or something like:

    Test Prop -week 1-10 @ 100mg eod
    EQ-week 1-10 @ 400-500mg
    Winny week 5-10 @ 50 mg pills ed
    I'll have nolva on hand but will fall back on my prescription sust 250 in place of PCT(I have no natural test and am on HRT)

    Will takeing Sust @ 1 cc(250ml) once every 3 weeks affect this cycle. I have to keep takeing it or the person who gives me that shot will know something is up.

    Thx again for the replyes and advice people. I apriciate it.

    -A

  7. #7
    Anabolica's Avatar
    Anabolica is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    267
    I was just thinking,
    EQ may not needed with prop/winny - they are enough to hold your muscle hey, and that all I need this cycle for. Its all about diet and **** loads of cardio.

    let me know what you think.

    Thx
    Last edited by Anabolica; 01-20-2005 at 12:42 AM. Reason: mistake

  8. #8
    RoNNy THe BuLL's Avatar
    RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    2,968
    Your cycle looks good EXCEPT....

    Doooon't use Sust 250 every three weeks as your PCT?! There's no sense in that at all.

  9. #9
    Anabolica's Avatar
    Anabolica is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    267
    I know that but how else can i get around it. HRT shots are mandatory

  10. #10
    ChefJ's Avatar
    ChefJ is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    The Gym
    Posts
    1,666
    Quote Originally Posted by Anabolica
    I know that but how else can i get around it. HRT shots are mandatory
    They DO NOT prescribe sustanon for hormone relacement therapy. They prescribe test cyp 75% of the time a nd test e the other 25% at 100mg per week.

  11. #11
    fozy is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    MA
    Posts
    135
    hand down 1

    just get some fermera or arimi and you're good to go. that's enough geer to hold muscle while you diet off the fat. I've done primo only- at 300mg if i were you I wouldnt do it. The only use primo has ever had for me was a bridge and a good one at that. To hold muscle while dieting hardcore I dont think it does the job at least in my experience

    all you neead is aas to hold your muscle while you knock of the fat, Ive had great success with test E 500mg and arimidex .

    I think if you run one with the dex and a good diet you will easily achieve your goals
    Last edited by fozy; 01-20-2005 at 10:13 AM.

  12. #12
    Big_Lex is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    162
    Quote Originally Posted by ChefJ
    They DO NOT prescribe sustanon for hormone relacement therapy. They prescribe test cyp 75% of the time a nd test e the other 25% at 100mg per week.
    i disagree here in SA sust is deffinately the fav for HRT

  13. #13
    Big_Lex is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    162
    Quote Originally Posted by Anabolica
    Many consider propionate to be the mildest testosterone ester, and the preferred form for the dieting/cutting phases of training. Some will go so far as to say that propionate will harden the physique, while giving the user less water and fat retention than one typically expects to see with a testosterone. Realistically however, this is nonsense. The ester is removed before testosterone is active in the body, and likewise the ester cannot alter the activity of the parent steroid in any way, only slow its release.

    Yes I am still a newby and researching all the time. I still have much to learn. My chioces were also down do what i can get.

    I can get most things includein test prop and winny if you think that would be a better first cutting cycle.

    or something like:

    Test Prop -week 1-10 @ 100mg eod
    EQ-week 1-10 @ 400-500mg
    Winny week 5-10 @ 50 mg pills ed
    I'll have nolva on hand but will fall back on my prescription sust 250 in place of PCT(I have no natural test and am on HRT)

    Will takeing Sust @ 1 cc(250ml) once every 3 weeks affect this cycle. I have to keep takeing it or the person who gives me that shot will know something is up.

    Thx again for the replyes and advice people. I apriciate it.

    -A
    you have no natural test? wait did the doc tell you this from bloodwork or you just guessing? if i was you and what you say its really the case id speak to the doc first before doing anything

  14. #14
    Anabolica's Avatar
    Anabolica is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    267
    Thats pretty much my guess mate. My condition is complete failure of the pituitary gland.

    But for some reason i dont have all the sysmptoms of that condition ,witch is good.

    I bet i'll be fine on gear. I have talked to my specialist
    before about AAS he didnt say that it would effect me any differently. just the usual anti steroid talk. he so many words he said i'd be fine.

    And yes they do prescribe sust as HRT, think outside the box you live in bro. I don't live in US

  15. #15
    Big_Lex is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    162
    well if its fine heres my suggestion:
    test cyp weeks 1-12 500 mgs weekly
    winstrol depot 8-15 50mg ED
    HCG week 12-15 500ius twice per week
    EQ weeks 1-12 400mg weekly
    week 1- 15 10 mgs nolva
    weeks 1- 14 .25 mgs arimidex or 25mgs proviron (you dont need both)
    week 15 - 20 clomid starting of first day 300mgs then carrying on 3 weeks 100mgsED and 2 weeks 50mg ED
    nolva weeks 15-20 20 mgs ED

  16. #16
    Anabolica's Avatar
    Anabolica is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    267
    sounds great, I doubt I will be able to get the funds for it this time round though.

    I'll keep that one in mind for future cycles. Thx

    I'll be able to spend $500 aus amybe a little more

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    manchVegas
    Posts
    646
    How Is That Condition You Have Caused If You Dont Mind Me Asking...just Curious :SCRATCH:

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •