moto man is offline Junior Member

AR-Research question

I posted this in the PCT forum, but I need a response fairly quick. How much letro/day do you need throughout cycle and in PCT. They call it Letro and say its better than arimedex. I've seen instructions to run arimidex @ .25mg/day. Is this the same for the liquid letro? Please explain. I will be running clomid in PCT as well.

Thanks.

peump is offline Senior Member
    ask big k.l.g. he loves letro

GetPumped is offline Senior Member
    You need to run the letro at 1.25mg EOD and it should do the job. You DO NOT run letro during PCT, I would run nolva and clomid together. This is because letro is known to have an estrogen rebound effect after discontinued use, this causes your estrogen levels to rise and you don't want that happening during PCT. So the nolva will prevent any gyno or estrogen rebound that the letro may have after you stop using it.

peump is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GetPumped
    You need to run the letro at 1.25mg EOD and it should do the job. You DO NOT run letro during PCT, I would run nolva and clomid together. This is because letro is known to have an estrogen rebound effect after discontinued use, this causes your estrogen levels to rise and you don't want that happening during PCT. So the nolva will prevent any gyno or estrogen rebound that the letro may have after you stop using it.
    in the case of letro rebound one should taper the dosage down over a few days

would you agree getpumped??

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    I have never experienced this "rebound" from discontinuing letro, and even that was running 2.5mg ED on a very heavy cycle last year.

Tapering down the dosage is not an effective way to run it when approaching PCT. The discontinuation of letro and the start of nolva/clomid will compensate for any high estrogenic sides that can occur.

Having used letro as my main anti in my most recent 3 cycles over the last 2 years, I can tell you that there is no need to taper. Then again, I also use HCG religiously, so HPTA function returns to normal when a cycle ends.

It is up to you, I wouldn't taper it off because right when you are done with the letro you will be starting PCT and bumping the nolva up to 20mg which should stop any gyno from occuring and the nolva will also help to lower the estrogen that the letro might cause from the rebound effect. Some people taper it off because they feel that if they gradually lower the dose then they won't get any estrogen rebound effect.

As long as you have the nolva on hand for PCT you will be fine. Don't worry about it bro.

Thread Information