kaorialfred is offline Member

Joint pain, with winny? Will HGH be worse?

I am finishing up some winny. Its only been a few days 5 to be exact and my wrist, knee, all over I have this crackle sound. I have heard of others complain about this while on winny. I am about to start HGH and wondered if I am subsceptable to joint pain that HGH causes?

Also what do you take for the pain and creaky joints?

Big_Lex is offline Associate Member
    i think its a chromium supplement ill check though havent taken it in ages

Flynman is offline Associate Member
    I usually get the joint pain after a winny cycle. Winny dries the joints out. I usually add a little deca to my next cycle after winny. My joints feel a lot better with the deca. I'm not sure about the GH.

kaorialfred is offline Member
    bump for more answers

slowpain is offline Associate Member
    I am having the same problem from winny injections, I was taking 40mg ED injected and could only take it for 2 weeks before my joints in my elbows and shoulders started hurting so bad I had to come off. Now I cant barley curl 30 lbs and I was curling 60lbs before I started winny. Also as far as HGH goes I was taking that also until two of my sources both got busted and now I cant get anymore to help my joints, yes HGH is supposed to help repair the damaged cartlidge in joints so I believe it would be a good thing to take to get over the painful joints from winny. I believe this is one of the reasons my joints are hurting so bad, from the sudden stop of HGH.

frankthetank41778 is offline Junior Member
    try taking glucosamine condroition. it was recomended by a budy of mine that plays rugby, i had one of my knees opperated on and was still having problems. i took it for a couple of weeks and felt much better. you can get it from gnc or i think even wal-mart. also i didnt need it for a long time but last year i had bad problems with my shoulders and elbows on winny. it cleared it up in a hurry. geting ready to start a cycle in feb and im taking it now so hopefully i wont have to slow down this time. good luck

Thread Information