Stanky is offline New Member

Winny curing gyno

Someone recently told me that after a cycle of injectable winny, his gyno disappeared. Has anyone ever heard of this or does the kid not know what he is talking about? Also, I am about to start a winny cycle which will finish with clomid. Are there many side effects related to these two products or should I not worry that much?

Thanks

Big_Lex is offline Associate Member
    someone lied to you. Do some research first

shrunkennutz116 is offline Associate Member
    winny is an anti estrogen so it will block the estrogen but i've never heard of it curing gyno. some people say nolvadex can reverse gyno but i've never actualy seen it myself. yes u can take clomid and nolvadex u'll be fine

Quote Originally Posted by shrunkennutz116
    winny is an anti estrogen so it will block the estrogen but i've never heard of it curing gyno. some people say nolvadex can reverse gyno but i've never actualy seen it myself. yes u can take clomid and nolvadex u'll be fine
    winny is an anti estrogen? you should research too

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Big_Lex
    winny is an anti estrogen? you should research too

Anyway, winny does not aromatise...it will not cure, treat, or prevent any onset of estrogenic sides.

i dont mean it should be used as a anti estrogen its obviously not, but i've heard many times it will block estrogen.

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    no way it could add to gyno

you heard wrong

hill8985 is offline Associate Member
    hmmm maybe he just had a little bit of fat over his pecs and he worked it off......

ok i always thought winny attaches to the estrogen receptor making estrogen unable to bind to it. i guess i was wrong. my bad

"The specificity of Winny however, lies in how it counteracts estrogenic side-effects such as gyno and excess water retention. First of all it's a 5-alpha reduced substrate. 5-alpha reduction breaks the double bond between positions 4 and 5, which is required for conversion to estrogen via aromatase, the primary enzyme for the manufacture of estrogen in males. Because some of these compounds nonetheless show some affinity for aromatase they may have some use in blocking estrogen from other steroids they are stacked with. Wether or not Winny acts in this way is not entirely sure." thats BIG CAT from bb.com so it is possible it can block estrogen

Big Lex im not saying ur wrong but do u have ne proof saying that winny will not block estrogen at all? im just trying to clear this up for for myself

thats not a statement with any proof. thats his opinion. and hes saying aromatise can be slightly blocked by winstrol . Hes not saying use winstrol as an anti estrogen.

Chrizzum is offline Junior Member
    Is there anything proven to reverse gyno after the lumps are solid? (besides surgery)

"The specificity of Winny however, lies in how it counteracts estrogenic side-effects such as gyno and excess water retention. First of all it's a 5-alpha reduced substrate. 5-alpha reduction breaks the double bond between positions 4 and 5, which is required for conversion to estrogen via aromatase, the primary enzyme for the manufacture of estrogen in males. Because some of these compounds nonetheless show some affinity for aromatase they may have some use in blocking estrogen from other steroids they are stacked with. Wether or not Winny acts in this way is not entirely sure." thats BIG CAT from bb.com so it is possible it can block estrogen
    He even says this is not entirely sure. So now with no medical proof and with a thread that the guy who posted it himself isnt sure about cause he copied and pasted from some site, you want to come and say winstrol can block gyno? dont even understand where you going with this

nothing can REVERSE gyno. you can block the estrogen receptors or you can inhibit the aromatise but once you got gyno, and by that i dont mean some puffiness or tender niples i mean real thick hard lumps under your niples, there is no medication to reverse it.

ok i didnt mean it should be used as an anti e i ment it can block estrogen. i should have worded it diffrent. do u have ne proof saying it does not or does nebody have something?

and to top it all off the thread is directed towards blocking the aromatize process from other anabolics not blocking the body's receptors.

do you even understand the thread?

i never said it would stop gyno i said it is an anti estrogen. but ur right i shouldnt have said it is an anti estrogen without medical proof. i wasnt saying what big cat said was proof i posted it because u said it will not block it. i posted it cuz it is possible.

you still dont get it. let me narrow it down. He is saying that the aromatize process from other anabolics such as test can be slighly prevented by stacking winstrol with it.

i didnt mean it should be used as an anti . what would be the diffrence if the estrogen came from anabolics or natural from the body? isnt estrogen estrogen? forget about all the arguing do u have ne thing saying it will not block estrogen? yes or no if u dont then how can u say it will defintly not prevent it?

you know what? your right! im mistaken ... had enuf of this thread.

u dont have to be a smart ass about it. all i wanted to kno is if u have ne proof saying it wont block estrogen. and i guess u dont kno the diffrence between estrogen from anabolics and estrogen from the body. if u dont than thats all u had to say. i admited u were right by saying i shouldnt have said it was an anti estrogen even tho i didnt mean it like that. i dont kno y u cant do the same. im just trying to learn!

u dont have to be a smart ass about it. all i wanted to kno is if u have ne proof saying it wont block estrogen. and i guess u dont kno the diffrence between estrogen from anabolics and estrogen from the body. if u dont than thats all u had to say. i admited u were right by saying i shouldnt have said it was an anti estrogen even tho i didnt mean it like that. i dont kno y u cant do the same. im just trying to learn!

Chrizzum is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Big_Lex
    nothing can REVERSE gyno. you can block the estrogen receptors or you can inhibit the aromatise but once you got gyno, and by that i dont mean some puffiness or tender niples i mean real thick hard lumps under your niples, there is no medication to reverse it.
    Not even bromocriptine?

A proper full blown gyno? nope as far as i know surgery stays the only option

ok let me try one more time
    estrogen is estrogen but blocking the receptor and inhibiting aromatize are two completely different things. So now the post you pasted says aromatize from other anabolics MAY BE (because nothing is solid in that post) slowed down.Then you say "I dont mean as anti-estrogen". Then you come with "blocking the estrogen, blocking the estrogen" wtf do you mean by blocking the estrogen. Blocking the receptor or inhibiting aromatize? In the post you pasted it doesnt say anywhere that you can block the estrogen receptor with stanazol so I dont understand what you are saying at all. It cant cure gyno it cant be used as an aromatise inhibitor and it cant block the estrogen receptors? where is this argument leading?

Chocolate is offline Junior Member
    this is a funny thread but your buddy prolly had some fat titties and the winnie just hardened them up. don't know why he would want to get rid of them though they are fun to play with

i mean winny should not be taken as an anti estrogen to prevent gyno. i also ment winny can attach to the receptor and stop it but i dont have ne thing to support that. i dont mean it will stop estrogen production. im not trying to go ne where with this i was seriously just trying to figure out if ne one has actualy facts on this. not just what u kno or think u kno. this isnt getting us ne where. can we call a truce?

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    I would agree with what was previously stated: perhaps he hed fat in the pectoral region and the winny hardened him up! But I never heard of it reversing gyno nor blocking estrogen

Thread Information