needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member

Ok guyz.. Need some help please

Ok boyz here's the deal.. I will be 21 in April. I Didn't want my first cycle to be anything but Test, but... I have sustained both medial and lateral tendonitis in both elbows.. yea don't ask... So at the suggestion of many people I am looking into running Deca as a first cycle to help these mofo's out! Around 300mg's a week? Anywayz just wondering if this is a good idea or bad idea..
    thanx

KeyMastur is offline VET
    I'd still wait. I'm sure it hurts to lift right ?? No need in causing more stress than needed in your elbows right now.

Deca only is a bad cycle - read this guy's thread : http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=144408

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Good idea. (stacked with 500mg test of course)

Flynman is offline Associate Member
    I went through the tendinitis elbow thing. It lasted about a year until I found a good message therapist who knew what the heck she was doing. I laid off the weights for about a month and got a massage 2x week and took anti-inflamatories.. After about three weeks it was like a miracle, pain was totally gone. Deca didn't help until after the tendinitis went away.
    Last edited by Flynman; 01-20-2005 at 12:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Flynman
    I went through the tendinitis elbow thing. It lasted about a year until I found a good message therapist who knew what the heck she was doing. I laid off the weights for about a month and got a message 2x week and took anti-inflamatories.. After about three weeks it was like a miracle, pain was totally gone. Deca didn't help until after the tendinitis went away.
    Good to know. I have been going to physio where the work she does is amazing! but I have not been lifting since november so about two months, they still hurt a bit! I was looking to deca since its an anti-inflammatory and takes the inflammation out?

Quote Originally Posted by big k.l.g
    Good idea. (stacked with 500mg test of course)
    Think it will cure the ol tendonitis

Quote Originally Posted by KeyMastur
    I'd still wait. I'm sure it hurts to lift right ?? No need in causing more stress than needed in your elbows right now.

Deca only is a bad cycle - read this guy's thread : http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=144408
    Well yea it does hurt to lift I have had two months off but deca is supposed to help cure tendonitis

bump

Flynman is offline Associate Member
    Not to knock physical therapists but try going to a good massage therapist who practices healing and deep tissue massage. She worked on each arm for 1/2 hr. Thats about 50 minutes more than you usually get get at P.T.

Quote Originally Posted by Flynman
    Not to knock physical therapists but try going to a good massage therapist who practices healing and deep tissue massage. She worked on each arm for 1/2 hr. Thats about 50 minutes more than you usually get get at P.T.
    I agree.. But this place is good. I have friction and active release done, as well as massage, acupuncture and some machines.. I am usually theres 5-7pm

Big_Lex is offline Associate Member
    Deca will shatter your sex drive quick quick. now i dont want to get flamed but a shot of a long acting ester twice a week will keep that fixed (know this from personal exp.)

Quote Originally Posted by Big_Lex
    Deca will shatter your sex drive quick quick. now i dont want to get flamed but a shot of a long acting ester twice a week will keep that fixed (know this from personal exp.)
    Not to worried about that, more so worried about my elbows getting healed

Thread Information