gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~

Question not enough time off

i finished my cycle in june and went to start another in begining of aug was on for 2 weeks and got hurt and couldnt lift so i stopped i started again about 21/2 weeks ago and i feel nuthing. No hunger strenght or size.I know my stuff is good. I'm doing 400cyp week 500 sust week and 75 fina eod. ussually i cant eat enough but this time nuthing if iwanted i could go all day and not be hungary. I dont know whats up. Also all my other cycles i started with dbol . is that the difference. Or did i not wait long enough to start another. Any help would be great thanks

CYCLEON Guest
    the fina should be giving u some pumps by now, the rest takes time. you should be feeling it in another week or so but wierd on 900mg of test a week tht not getting soething yet. should have waited a bit longer off an injury IMO - maybe ur just too used to the dbol to be patient

juiceon is offline Associate Member
    I have found that if I workout hard before a cycle, I feel the effects right away. If you were not working out b/c of your injury, and started light and never did hard workouts before you started again, you probably won't see the effects until you get back up there. I have noticed a direct correlation between hard workouts and hunger for example. I always have the greatest hunger pains after squats and doing legs.

ZTEM is offline Associate Member
    I would say it most likely has something to do with your injury...you should lift for years b4 ever cycling, but if its an injury i would say at least for 2 months after your healing...assuming you have been lifting prior to the injury as you said you had

SolidRock is offline Junior Member
    you goota help the roids too ya know.

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Just an opinion but the recommendation is; time off should equal time on. If you cycled for 10 weeks you should wait at least 10 weeks before cycling again. A few of the most advanced guys stay on most of the year and will do a small bridging cycle between heavy stacks, but that's pretty advanced stuff. Even the vets/pros/mods on this board will tell you 2 maybe 3 cycles a year is all you need. I guess I'm saying...don't rush things, be patient, let you body heal, give you receptors a break. The gym will still be there when your ready and your gear will not yet have expired. Good Luck, be safe.
    Pete

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    The time on /time off is the minimum amount of time to wait unless you are very experienced.

Take your time let the body recover

Billy

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    my injury wasnt to a body part were i had to let something heal. ihad a bad concusion and was told not to do anything strenious for a while

Thread Information