Thread: Omna's or Sus

Microbrew is offline Member

Omna's or Sus

I need some suggestions on if there are any really big differences between the two. I understand that two out of the four test are different. I never used omna's just redi sus. Thanks

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Ok before the flame throwers are taken out of cold storage guys let me answer this straight and simple.

Omnadren and Sustanon are now the very same, no difference what so ever. In the old days you were right and indeed W.A.R. and some sites still like the two profiles as being different.

So if you can get Omnadren cheaper than Sustanon go with the Omnadren. But be carefull, because their both very popular their both very faked also too.

Bouncer

alter beast is offline New Member
    Well I can tell you bros right now I will do omna's anyday over the sust, no pain what so ever, sust, had a knot in my ass the size of a golf ball and for 3 days I could not squat down because my fuckin thigh hurt so bad. Omnas are my choice even though they are the same components there is still something different, maybe purity?

Dr.Evil is offline Retired Moderator
    just like the bouncer said, they're the same now.

Microbrew is offline Member
    I never had any pain from Sus. I only had some pain with suspension test. And that wasnt even that bad. Its just that omna's are some much cheaper .

Thread Information