DarkKnightAZ is offline Junior Member

25g pin too small for Deca and SuperTest250 ??

Looks Im going to start my cycle soon.
    In the past I have always used 23g 1in for delts sticks..

After my last cycle I got some scar tissue in my left delt... I was told that I should switch to 25g 1inch or 3/4 inch for delts.

My question is... How well will Deca and SuperTest250 go through a 25g pin?

When I ran EQ, it seemd pretty thick and pushing it through a 23g wasnt really easy.. but doable...

Before I get a box of 25g .. Anyone ever used it with Deca or SuperTest250 ?

Thanks
    DK

t-money is offline Member
    Your're good with 25g. Just let the gear sit in some warm water before injecting and it is no prob. 23g works is just fine also.

T

Hed
    Hed is offline Senior Member
    My test is physically impossible to inject with a 25g. Just doesnt happen. Took me 6-7 minutes for an injection. 23's work good, and i even heat them up.....

turbolag87 is offline Associate Member
    i use 25g for my deca and test shots , each shot is 2cc and it takes around 20sec to inject.

Hed
    Hed is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by turbolag87
    i use 25g for my deca and test shots , each shot is 2cc and it takes around 20sec to inject.

I dunno if my test is thicker than most, but ****, it didnt work at all. No matter how much pressure or how little pressure i put on the plunger, it would push down like 1/2CC every 3 minutes. Couldnt even see the thing move. This was the same for my glute shot and my quad shot. Finally i did 23g and that worked fine. 2cc's went in like butta...

dtr98 is offline Member
    using 18g to draw and 25g to shoot, put your bottles in hot water for a few mins and you're good to go, should take about 1 min per cc

GetinBig is offline Anabolic Member
    I use 21 to draw and 25 to shoot. It is slow shootin but that is good to take your time..

t-money is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hedzilla
    I dunno if my test is thicker than most, but ****, it didnt work at all. No matter how much pressure or how little pressure i put on the plunger, it would push down like 1/2CC every 3 minutes. Couldnt even see the thing move. This was the same for my glute shot and my quad shot. Finally i did 23g and that worked fine. 2cc's went in like butta...
    No harm in using 23g. I use 23g sometimes and I can't tell a difference in feel, but it does shoot faster. Most guy that use 25g do so because it forces them to inject S-L-O-W-L-Y which tends to cause less pain the following days.

When I first stared in this game, all I used was 23 gauge to draw and shoot. Never any problems. When it comes to 25g vs. 23g it is really a matter of personal preference...and I guess what you can get the juice through.

T

DarkKnightAZ is offline Junior Member
    Yeah..
    using the 23g so far hasnt been a problem.

I got alittle worried at the end of my last cycle.. My left delt feels like it has a long muscle fiber down the center that is hard.. I have been told its scar tissue.

I just want to take an precautions to avoid any more scar tissue then I already have to get just by sticking.

Thanks for the input guys!!

Thread Information