Thread: can't wait

CanadianBacon is offline Junior Member

can't wait

i'm on my 9th day of test C. at 200mg every 3rd day, and i can't wait to feel it!!!! I am a bit bitchier though. lol, a little more aggressive, but i can't wait till it kicks in. I was on dbol for a few days, but stopped. I think i'm just going to stick with injectables, i don't feel as much sides. i'm doing 12 weeks, but might switch to prop after the 8th week. Any ideas as to what i could add to help keep quality gains???? EQ??? it would only be for 8 weeks.

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    a strict diet, cardio.

Cardio during cycle??? Is it a good idea while on test???

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    I would say it is essential. u should do cardio twice a week for 30 minutes 70% intensity. if u take androgenes (sp?) the heart septums are likely to thicken. now ithis narrows the internal space of your heart. combined with the thick blood (higher amount of blood cells thru steroids ) your heart gets problems if not taken precautions.

cardio increases the heart`s volume, so do cardio while u cycle!

needle is offline Senior Member
    Well, you should've started the EQ with the test and jump started the cycle with prop. You've got the right idea just all backwards! lol Key point: it takes a good 5 6 weeks for eq to kick! Better get started!

I would say it is essential. u should do cardio twice a week for 30 minutes 70% intensity. if u take androgenes (sp?) the heart septums are likely to thicken. now ithis narrows the internal space of your heart. combined with the thick blood (higher amount of blood cells thru steroids ) your heart gets problems if not taken precautions.

cardio increases the heart`s volume, so do cardio while u cycle!

I DIDN'T KNOW THIS!!! IS THIS HEART SIZE INCREASE PERMANENT??? DOES IT CAUSE ANY PROBLEMS???

Hot-Rox is offline Senior Member
    Give us some more info Bro. What are your stats? Is the your first cycle? What do you have planned for pct? As for adding eq - I feel is best to have everything together before you start.

I'm 6'1 212lbs 16%bf. Training for nearly a year hardcore with great diet. Yes my pct is set up with clomid and i have plenty of nolva. And yes its my first cycle.

paulastone is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CanadianBacon
    I'm 6'1 212lbs 16%bf. Training for nearly a year hardcore with great diet. Yes my pct is set up with clomid and i have plenty of nolva. And yes its my first cycle.

I would only use test for your first cycle!
    i did and gave me great results! what kind of test cyp you runing? (who makes it?)
    good luck and happy growing

Thread Information