cb5253 is offline Junior Member

who else gets this?

how many of you get some of the following reactions from others while you're well into your cycle?

you dont look so good, Are you allright?
    whats wrong with you?
    are you sick?

meanwhile i feal great, and am being put down by friends and co-workers.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cb5253
    how many of you get some of the following reactions from others while you're well into your cycle?

you dont look so good, Are you allright?
    whats wrong with you?
    are you sick?

meanwhile i feal great, and am being put down by friends and co-workers.
    Quite the opposite, why are you so big, are you on steroids . I say no its the lighting, my shirts shrank, or see what eating big and working out could do for you too.

the only reason i can think of that i get these reactions is the water retention in my face. at least thats what i'd like to think it is.

UK CHRIS is offline Associate Member
    totally opposite for me mate the only comments i get when on cycle is that i look yonger and healthier, are you keeping your diet clean when cycling?

yeah diet is clean and in check. i'm just finishing up cycle and i through on 20 lbs. of course these people giving me this kind of responses only see me fully clothed. i get good coments too, but on several occassions when things were totally fine someone would throw out a negative comment. its obvious i put on weight in a short amount of time, and maybe that has something to do with it.

GetinBig is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    Quite the opposite, why are you so big, are you on steroids. I say no its the lighting, my shirts shrank, or see what eating big and working out could do for you too.

That is what I get.. I love it when people are joking and say are you takin steroids or something..LOL

UK CHRIS is offline Associate Member
    way i see it mate if u look in the mirror and your happy then who gives a f*** about negative people.

Quote Originally Posted by GetinBig
    That is what I get.. I love it when people are joking and say are you takin steroids or something..LOL

"Skim Milk, Beef Jerky, Protein, and 6 days a week of hard core weight training and anyone can look like this!"

My favorite thing to say after the "D@mn, are you on steroids or somethin'?" comment. Sometimes I wonder how many of them actually start eating beef jerky all the time!!!

yeah your right, i'm way more diesel than all my friends. and i make my partner look like a toothpick. f*** the negative comments.

Quote Originally Posted by justincredible
    "Skim Milk, Beef Jerky, Protein, and 6 days a week of hard core weight training and anyone can look like this!"

My favorite thing to say after the "D@mn, are you on steroids or somethin'?" comment. Sometimes I wonder how many of them actually start eating beef jerky all the time!!!
    someone just gave a link to the best source of beef jerky around.

t-money is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by UK CHRIS
    way i see it mate if u look in the mirror and your happy then who gives a f*** about negative people.
    Amen to that.

All I ever get is "Darn, you're putting on some size, are you bulking up" or "You're a freakin animal, man. What do eat?"

Mostly I just get people that stare at me and watch me go through my workouts...like I don't notice a dozen pairs of eyes sticking to me.

T

Hot-Rox is offline Senior Member
    How far along are you in your cycle and what are you doing? Is it your first? I know with me deca causes some bloat. But I with the other guys - most people comment in a positive way.

10 wks in, and yes i'm on deca and test. the deca stops at the end of this week and ill run the test through next week. there is definitely some bloat, but i have takin 10 mg of nolva from the start. and yes it is my first cycle. and yes two weeks after the test i'll start my clomid.

by the way i feal positive about everything. my gains have been great in all aspects. strength and weight have all increased. 20 lbs isnt bad in my opinion. i guess im just not used to people looking at me different and the people close to me arent used to seeing this kind of change in my appearence.

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    i have only been seriously cycling for the last 3 years or so and when people see me after they havnt seen me in a while they are like WOW.
    Last edited by Anhydro78; 01-20-2005 at 01:48 PM.

ManzNumero1 is offline Member
    yea all my friends say it, **** dude your huge, your a ...... animal. "gettin' bug huh dude"
    i just say, i'm tryin', when it comes to a one on one convo i always get into ,"takin 4 shakes a day, eatin 6-7 times a day, blah blah, livin' in the gym"
    feel bad sometimes i feel like they know im lyin, **** em,
    i'll beat em up

Quote Originally Posted by ManzNumero1
    feel bad sometimes i feel like they know im lyin, **** em,
    i'll beat em up
    LMAO

craneboy is offline Senior Member
    i get, "have you been out in the sun? your face is really red."

ManzNumero1 is offline Member
    My girl said to me last night, she was like i know your on steroids , she said
    "i talked to some girl at work whos boyfriend is on them and he said steroids make your face puffy, i know it",
    i'm like what are you talkin bout, i get pissed when she asks, i'm like i bust my ass , go to the gym every **** day, startin' gettin' into how that kid is prob a joke, and he needs steroids

mind it, i'm on a nice deca /test cycle right now.

XxElitexX is offline Senior Member
    Im 18...into my first cycle...I work at a supplement store so i have MANY supplements to reccommend that i have been using haha. And of course..."I started my diet, I feel great just eating clean, shoot for 5000 cals a day!" Haha. Keeping water off is the key...if you dont, then its kinda give away. Also, hide it with not getting pissed when you normally wouldnt, always talking about how hungry are. Its easy.

Thread Information