shadow123 is offline Associate Member

Cool cycle for 2nd time user

i want to do a cycle which i will able me to keep my gains after stopping the juice,
    i am 75 kgs and 5ft 11ins tall age 26.
    is this one ok has i cannot cycle longer than 10 weeks due to going on holiday.
    what about this cycle

week deca sus
    1 300 250
    2 300 500
    3 300 500
    4 300 250
    5 300 250
    6 300
    7 300
    8 200
    then starting week 8 clomid 200mg for 1 day then 100mg for 10 days then 50mgs for 10days then after stopping gear take creatine. what do u think

i am just on here for advice it is the first time i have been on here for a while, i just want a simple cycle which is not going to last more than 10 weeks, all i am asking for is a cycle which i am going to beable to keep my gains after finishing the juice, i have spent hours on here doing research, so please do not think that i am being a pest just want a bit of advice guys as i want to spent my money on juice to get the results i want, and not to waste it by doing no research.
    regards shawdow123

eradikate is offline Senior Member
    keep the sus up with deca , and do your clomid therapy at week 11. 200mg 1 day, 100mg for 10 days, and 50 mg next 10 days.

i don,t want to go past 10 weeks as i am going on holiday so will my cycle be ok

Ajax is offline Senior Member
    How many threads are you gonna start with the same question?

Before you answer this guy's question, do a search and see all the similar posts in teh last 24 hours...

ROOKIE22 is offline Junior Member
    Man go for atleast 8 weeks with bioth the deca and sust. bump the sust up to 500mg wk and deca 400wk. start with that and finish with that. wk 11 clomid 300mg 1st day, 100mg next 10days, and 50 last 10days. you will like that so much better then the one you have now. w/ the one you have now the sust will just be kicking in and you are stopping it......

ajax i ave been doing as much research as i can. i work a lot of hours so leave off.
    just on here for a bit of advice not to get moaned at. so everyone any advice is welcome.
    regards shadow 123

Dr.Evil is offline Retired Moderator
    use the test for 500mg/wk and deca for 300-400mg/wk, both for 8 weeks. use clomid starting week 11. clomid is oral and just helps you keep gains. it's not actually part of a cycle. the pills are small and very easy to transport on your holiday.

thank you Dr evil i will do that.
    regard shadow123

lol jusr reading that post from a few years ago, i sure did have not have much knowledge then

Two4the$$ is offline Senior Member
    10 weeks isn't some magical number that provides your body assurance of the negative affects. It's kind of the minimum to start acruing some good noticeable gains. Don't be hell bent on a low number of weeks ... It assures you the HTPA shutdown just as a longer cycle would, but it doesn't necessarily give you body time to get going. Sust is lame, if you have the option, opt for a better form of Test. Get the doses in to a good effective range, like 600mg per week of Test ... and 600mg of Deca wouldn't be bad either, if you're committed to the deca in the first place. You may want to search for a better stack, but, deca's not bad. You may also want SERIOUSLY to consider adding an AAS in there that lowers SHBG, most likely a DHT drug. Priviron, Masteron , or something along those lines. I know, 3 is more than 2, and you had your emotions set on 2, and 10 weeks of course also. But your here to expand your ideas via the advice of experienced people who've done the research you're going to ignore doing. So research those subjects before just saying, "no."

Peace out

CapnZ is offline Associate Member
    I like the idea of usung a better test , like test e with the deca in your stack. Also you may want to consider running the test a week longer than the deca, in your case cut the deca at week 8 - 9. Like Truman said, 10 weeks is short for the stack you propose. Another option is wait till after holiday so you can do a proper 12 - 14 week cycle. Thats what I'd consider. If you're gonna put the time , effort , money into it, you want to max out your results.

Two4the$$ is offline Senior Member
    Definitely run the Test longer... DUDE! CapnZ ... remember that thing I was alluding to that I couldn't mention at the time ... it's available now. I didn't want to step on Hookers toes buy unveiling his research too early - but, this is GROUND BREAKING NEWS! And this should CERTAINLY be incorporated in to ALL future cycles.

http://www.avantlabs.com/magmain.php...404&issueID=33

Anyway, this will surely throw a monkey wrench in your plan... but try to come up with a cycle that incorporates the following guidelines;

Test needs to be run 2 weeks (maybe less, but why not err on the side of conservative) than Deca .

Prop being ran the last few weeks along side Proscar/Finasteride will help get LH on track.

HCG can be run at some point in the mix to get the "boys in full swing" again.

Thread Information