promiscio is offline Member

Pinky going numb

Hey bros
    My left pinky and small part on outside of hand has been feeling numb for several weeks now. Could this be carpal tunnel? Anyone experienced this? It wakes me up at night too...

????

JdFlex is offline Senior Member
    Could it maybe be some type of nerve damage or pinching? I have problems with my right arm and that's what I've heard.

rixyroids is offline Associate Member
    promiscio,

i have the same thing. my last cycle of test e and dbol ended in august and ive had this numb pinky since, though it has calmed down over past few weeks.

i dont know what it is, i dnt think its the gear tho. might have something to do with the grip when holding weights that might damage nerves, but im not 100%

all the best, let me know how u do!

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    I get this while cycling too. I think it just pressure on nerves. It's been talked about quite a bit here. Try a search.

promiscio is offline Member
    I tried a search but I am not seeing exactly what I am looking for specific to me. I am off cycle right now and about to start my new one. I have been off cycle for several months...

TheGreatOne is offline Associate Member
    I think it is the extra water retention caused by the dbol . I only get it when I run dbol. Once I stop my dbol, it gradually goes away..

Ultimate is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGreatOne
    I think it is the extra water retention caused by the dbol. I only get it when I run dbol. Once I stop my dbol, it gradually goes away..
    So you think the extra water is compressing the nerver causing it to have lose sensation on the extremities?

Thread Information