ManzNumero1 is offline Member

aas side effect ??

do any of you ever get numb in your fingers, the past two weeks, my fingers just get numb, like tingly , its aggravating, im on a deca /sust cycle, been on for about 12 weeks, just finishin' up.

just wondering if this is an aas side effect, if anyone else has had this.

Big_Lex is offline Associate Member
    oh yeah hapens to me often..like pins and needles in the front of the hand?happens almost every course longer than 8 weeks with me

GetinBig is offline Anabolic Member
    Never happened to me..

yea thats what it feels like, how long does it last, does it stop after cycle, is it low blood pressure, anything to do with that.

Big_Lex is offline Associate Member
    not sure i actually checked my pulse and blood p after it happened to me the first time, evrything was in order (i bought one of those machines you attach the wrist). But I know at least 5 guys in the gym that it happens to. Goes away after the course.I think it has something to do with blood circulation but thats just me guessing.Anyways doesnt worry me at all

alright, well at least im not the only one.
    sounds okay to me

guns626 is offline Associate Member
    Research my post. I explain what I thought it is. It happens to me around 5-6 weeks into a cycle. This is when I am beginning to retain the bulk of the fluid for the cycle. I believe with all the pressure in the surrounding tissue from the fluid and the increase in RBC's. You are just not gettig the oxygen perfussion on a cellular level. This is just a theory of course, it would explain why it is only in the extremities. When the body under goes ie.. all the things I stated up there, It recognizes it and attempts to get back to homostasis. In doing this, it ensures that the core organs are oxygenated, centralizing blood flowto them. The peripheral ( not life-sustaning) organs such as legs, feet, hands, and arms get what oxygen is left. It is just the body's attempt at getting balanced. My .02

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Are you bloated? Water retention can cause numbness and "pins and needles".

Flynman is offline Associate Member
    I have gotten it a few times. Mostly with deca in the cycle. I'm guessing it's from water retention.

yea , but to tell you the truth, if anyone heard this before from me, i'm the one that likes the bloat look. i love how the neck looks all bloated out, call me weird, but i will say it to the end unless i ever get overweight, than it might look bad.

rixyroids is offline Associate Member
    it might be the gear, i ended my last cycle in august and since september i have had the same feeling CONTINUOUSLY on my left hand but only in my baby finger. though it has been setlling down since new year rly, so just give it a rest

here it comes again, the numbness kicks back in , geez, its only on one hand, my pinky and the ring finger, feels funny to hold a pen.

Thread Information