gio86 is offline Member

antibiotics and juice

ok so its my first week of my cycle im only up to three shots of fina.
    and i cought this nasty cold. im thinking of taking antibiotics so i can get rid of it but im not sure if that would affect the steroids job.
    i've been drinking water like crazy and taking multis and vitamin c just to get rid of this crap yesterday wasnt that bad but today sux.
    can i take antibiotics or should i just keep doing what im doing???

gio86 is offline Member
    anyone please

gio86 is offline Member
    sh**t nobody has any answer for this??

kafabe is offline Junior Member
    I was told once that antibiotics cross out the roids and causes them not to work, my doc said that was crap, that antibiotics only released antibobies in your body that fight infection and would not hender the roids affects. No expert, just what I have been told.

gio86 is offline Member
    thanx bro anyone else??

Big_Lex is offline Associate Member
    you just gonna take antibiotics? for a cold? huh? you lost your mind?

thegodfather is offline Dulce bellum inexpertis
    You cannot take antibiotics for a cold. Antibiotics are for bacterial infections. A cold is a virus, an antibiotic will not kill a virus.

gio86 is offline Member
    ok so what the hell should i take or doo!!!! i feel like sh**T and i cant take an advantage of my cycle if im this weak

stop jabbing tren until you feel better if its that bad? rest sleep eat chicken soup?if its only 3 shots why not recover and start out again?

gio86 is offline Member
    yea i guess your right....i'll see how i feel tomorow and if i feel worst ill stop. its really not that bad but i just have a stuffy nose and my throat is bothering me a bit.
    thanx

9000rpm is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by thegodfather
    You cannot take antibiotics for a cold. Antibiotics are for bacterial infections. A cold is a virus, an antibiotic will not kill a virus.
    Yep.

Stackertoo is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kafabe
    I was told once that antibiotics cross out the roids and causes them not to work, my doc said that was crap, that antibiotics only released antibobies in your body that fight infection and would not hender the roids affects. No expert, just what I have been told.
    Not really true. AB's are a chemical that kill bacteria they come in contact with. One way is by breaking down its cell membrane. Another, and this is probably one that might cause reduced gains, is the AB inhibits PROTEIN SYNTHESIS. I don't think it is enough to cancel out juice, but it may slow down gains. I know that tetracycline works this way (which sucks because it is great for acne). Others, I would be forced to dig out the Microbiology textbook.

Do a search for "Tren Cough"....

Quote Originally Posted by Stackertoo
    Not really true. AB's are a chemical that kill bacteria they come in contact with. One way is by breaking down its cell membrane. Another, and this is probably one that might cause reduced gains, is the AB inhibits PROTEIN SYNTHESIS. I don't think it is enough to cancel out juice, but it may slow down gains. I know that tetracycline works this way (which sucks because it is great for acne). Others, I would be forced to dig out the Microbiology textbook.
    you sure? thats bad info for me cause im on tetracycline right now for 21 days but only 100mgs dosage?

bigbodyjosh is offline Member
    i just got 100 tetracycline gelcaps ...what dose are they per pill, my friend at the pharm told me to just take 3 a day til i run out

Stackertoo is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Big_Lex
    you sure? thats bad info for me cause im on tetracycline right now for 21 days but only 100mgs dosage?
    Not 100%. But as far as a systemic effect, I would think the effect would be weak. But it might slow you down a little.

Froggy is offline Member
    Viruses are really F@cking tiny & sometimes they hitch-hike on & become dependant on bacteria's for there "evil doing" ways: so anyway anti-biotics may help...but taking anti-biotics, it does bring up some new situations to deal with...IMHO...watch out for dehydration & the potencial for injury via muscle strain becomes greater...don't try your all time max while taking anti's...JMI...
    Last edited by Froggy; 02-11-2005 at 08:56 PM.

elitetky is offline Associate Member
    if it get worst you may die just think injecting half way sheezing out onto the needle , take muti and vit c and dont get inflected with other virus fever cough is catching up very fast

Thread Information