Thread: Night sweats

kafabe is offline Junior Member

Night sweats

For the past few weeks I have been waking up around 4 or 5 in the morning just hot and sweating, and it is freezing in my house. it feels really weird, It is mainly just in my legs. I had this really bad when i did a cycle of hgh, but have not done that in a month. I am on 500mg of test e evry 5 days and 300 mg of deca evry 4 days. Anyone else ever deal with this?

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    Not uncommon in any cycle...I get it worst when I am on Test or Tren .

Take 5-10 mg of melatonin 30 minutes before bed to see if that can help.

As far as your legs feeling weird, what do the feel like?

squatster is offline Associate Member
    just like little kids- Thay get growing paines and night sweats.
    old ladies in metapos get the night swets, or hot flashes.
    Mabie you are growing mabie you are hitting metapos
    JUST KIDDING BRO- I used to get them rel real bad when I would sleep. My bed would be soked every night, mostly on eq

profbiv is offline Associate Member
    Last year on a Test/Tren cycle same thing, had to lower the tren dose a bit.

mstearns76 is offline Junior Member
    I think this happends to just about everyone that is on a Cycle. I wake up every night sweating like I have been to the gym, I have to change the sheets every three days.

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    It's part of the game, hell I sleep with the fan on in the winter with the window cracked.

c5529 is offline Member
    Hang in there Bro - we all go through it...For me Tren A is the main culprit, but Test E also does it...It's interesting to hear that others have experienced it with EQ.

I know the night sweating sounds funny, but it can cause relationship strains...My girlfriend has been very accepting of my AAS usage, but she is getting tired of freezing every night so I won't sweat!

Daem, you mentioned melatonin -- how does that help? I may have to try that.....

Quote Originally Posted by mstearns76
    I think this happends to just about everyone that is on a Cycle. I wake up every night sweating like I have been to the gym, I have to change the sheets every three days.
    Take more!!!!!! You should be changing the sheets everynight............

dtr98 is offline Member
    same thing only it's my forehead and front of my neck, on test e and deca . will be adding eq after deca, so i see if it get worse??

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    lmao you think thats bad?! Try 1050mg Test and 700mg Tren /week and then tell me how dry your sheets are bro sometimes I sleep with a snorkle just in case it gets bad

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    This is an thread i put up on another site on night sweats. It is aimed at tren usage but this also applies to all cycles. This was an interesting thread and many good opinions were expressed. It's a sound theory to sweating on cycle's.

Tren A and Night Sweats Hypothesis
    Figured I'd put this out there. I was pondering some conclusions on the effects of tren Accetate and trying to find a correlation with night sweats, heavy breathing, and the tren cough.

I read research on the effects of the tren cough on how it has an immediate effect on the nasal passage ways but I have yet to find research on night sweats.

I have run several tren cycles just recently. Some light dosages of 50mg ED up to 125mg ED. Surprisingly I found the higher I go the less night sweats I recieved. Can't figure that one out just yet.

What I did come to is the reasoning behind night sweats and a logical solution behind it.

Now we all know when you sleep, this is your rejuvination period when the body cleanses and repairs itself. This is why first morning when urination is darker with impurities.

I would have to assume at this time because tren has such strong anabolic properties and has such an effect on the body that the system uses the sweating, which is another method of cleansing for the body, to filter out any impurities namely tren accetate.

Not saying tren is an impure drug but it is a harsh drug on the system and abnormal for the bodies chemistry. Atleast that's my assumption. So thus night sweats. This could be something users could reason with if they are curious over night sweats. It is the most common subject posted by far associated with tren usage.

This is just something I figured I'd throw out there for informational purposes. I wish there was more research on this.

I also want to throw out there that even though Tren is a favorite drug and gear of the gods. I cant argue with that. It has negative effects that need to be weighed out. One in particular is the breathing problems.

As of now I ran out of Tren Enanthate. I was administering 250mg twice weekly and I experienced a shortness of breath walking up stairs or exerting my self.

These are some side effects that need to be weighed out if this becomes a choice drug. I cant say the effects are permanent. As of now I have been off Tren Enanthate for couple of weeks and it seems my shortness of breath is lessening.

jaffry20 is offline Member
    I hate those night sweats, i fukin sweat like a billy goat but im cold as penguin.

Stumbo is offline Senior Member
    Try taking dnp for the best night sweats of your life. Bleh.

needle is offline Senior Member
    Same problem when on test, Even my co workers would ask if i was all right! Because i would be sweating while taking peoples orders, my whole back would be soaked like i just ran a marathon! I just blame it on the hot kitchen lol !!!

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kafabe
    For the past few weeks I have been waking up around 4 or 5 in the morning just hot and sweating, and it is freezing in my house. it feels really weird, It is mainly just in my legs. I had this really bad when i did a cycle of hgh, but have not done that in a month. I am on 500mg of test e evry 5 days and 300 mg of deca evry 4 days. Anyone else ever deal with this?
    Its strange I get them too... not in my legs but in the abdomen area in general. Oddly when I take aspirin before bed or wife gets me to smoke some weed before bed, I dont get the night sweats, I get them sure as sheet if dont take the aspirin or down smoke a little bit. I think the aspirin or weed might lower down body temperature?? I tend to not put any covers over me when I have toked before bed so maybe in some why this has something to do with it. I usually get the sweats mostly when water bloating is at its highest also, so if I have been a little more aggressive with taking nolva regularly it seems to tame down the night sweats some but I cant really be sure why some nights are dry, some nights are waking up just in time to get up and walk around and dry off just as sweats are starting but before sheets are wet, then other times you just cant stand yourself because you've sweated 1/2 gallon of fluids and the sheets, etc are totally soaked.

I can tell you pretty sure, how hot or cold you are doesnt have much to do with it so stop freezing your girlfriends. What does help is take aspirins before bed, dont wrap up in covers too much, try to flip, toss and turn regularly, I think we tend to sleep too hard in the same spot and heat up the blankets and sheets, if you flip every so often, gives those hot spots a chance to cool down.

BARBENDER29 is offline Associate Member
    Just comes with the cycle bro.I get it alot worst when I am on Tren .I have to change my pillow case every other day because of the sweat on my neck is so bad.I just take it as letting me know that the juice is working.Enjoy!!

UK CHRIS is offline Associate Member
    glad u guys can sleep on a cycle i usually ly awake sweating

Big_Lex is offline Associate Member
    nothing unusual i also sweat badly this is why i bought myself a nice air con. but now i wake up more sick than sweaty

Big_Lex is offline Associate Member
    come to think of it on every tren cycle even during the day in the gym i sweat gallons people look at me funny cause the shirt is always soaking wet, not to mention during cardio.

ManzNumero1 is offline Member
    yea same happens to me when i'm on test/deca , even my pillows are soaked, it sucks, have to change my sheets every **** day when on the cycle

LB55blitz is offline Devote Avril Lavigne Fan
    Im on 700mg test/week now and I get em real bad.

It sucks because sometimes I have to change my underwear more than once every two weeks!

bignuts is offline Junior Member
    i agree the night i sleep hard i usally sweat more than if i toss and turn.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ntpadude
    Its strange I get them too... not in my legs but in the abdomen area in general. Oddly when I take aspirin before bed or wife gets me to smoke some weed before bed, I dont get the night sweats, I get them sure as sheet if dont take the aspirin or down smoke a little bit. I think the aspirin or weed might lower down body temperature?? I tend to not put any covers over me when I have toked before bed so maybe in some why this has something to do with it. I usually get the sweats mostly when water bloating is at its highest also, so if I have been a little more aggressive with taking nolva regularly it seems to tame down the night sweats some but I cant really be sure why some nights are dry, some nights are waking up just in time to get up and walk around and dry off just as sweats are starting but before sheets are wet, then other times you just cant stand yourself because you've sweated 1/2 gallon of fluids and the sheets, etc are totally soaked.

I can tell you pretty sure, how hot or cold you are doesnt have much to do with it so stop freezing your girlfriends. What does help is take aspirins before bed, dont wrap up in covers too much, try to flip, toss and turn regularly, I think we tend to sleep too hard in the same spot and heat up the blankets and sheets, if you flip every so often, gives those hot spots a chance to cool down.

Hot-Rox is offline Senior Member
    Join the club. Deca / Test cycle - get the leg night sweats every night.

9000rpm is offline Member
    Me too.

I'm on 900mg test cyp and it makes my head sweat more than my balls. I seem to get hot flashes too sometimes. Now I understand what my mother in law is going through when she bitches about it being hot. It feels like a rush of pure hottness comes over your head and back.

It's worth it though.

hobbitlifter is offline Junior Member
    I'm on week 5 in my Test/Deca cycle and I got night sweats last night so **** bad I had to change my sheets before I could go back to sleep

Thread Information