shrunkennutz116 is offline Associate Member

first quad shot scary

i did my first quad shot ever about 5 minutes ago. everything went fine untill i pulled it out i felt very light headed and dizzy and began to sweat alot. i just sat down and had some water. after about 2 minutes i felt fine. has this happen to ne one else b4? i think i was just nervous the first time.

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    You might have went through a vein on your way in. Either that, or you are just nervous.

Make sure you are aspirating to catch those few times when you could actually put all the juice into your system.

Be as sterile as possible as well since any germ that comes in contact with your vial or pin is subject to entering the body.

promiscio is offline Member
    That has happened to me before... Seems like there are a ton of nerves in my quad...

yes i did aspirate . yes i make sure everything is sterile also. is it bad if u go thru a vein on the way in? i think i was just nervous but wanted to make sure. thanks

t-money is offline Member
    Vagal response aka Anxiety Attack.

It gets easier and much less stressful. Try to relax and focus on your breaths and the task at hand.

When that happened to me, I was freaked out becuase I almost passed the F out and I was in the back room at my gym! That would not have been a good scene. If you get to the poitn you really feel like you are going down, pull the needle out immediatly...which usually stops the episode, but you don't want to pass out with a pin in ya.

T

Quote Originally Posted by shrunkennutz116
    yes i did aspirate. yes i make sure everything is sterile also. is it bad if u go thru a vein on the way in? i think i was just nervous but wanted to make sure. thanks
    Most likely you did not pass through a vein if unless there was bleeding.

T

yea i almost did pass out i thought i was going to. it didnt happen untill i pulled it out i felt ok while it was in

yea i almost did pass out i thought i was going to. it didnt happen untill i pulled it out i felt ok while it was in
    Hmmm...just relax as much as possible and try not to psyche yourself out before.

When I did my first cycle, I used to think about the injection all day and I would get psyched out...don't do that.

T

there was no blood. i feel fine now i guess its just all in my head thanks guys

beefydragon is offline Member
    take a hot shower and relax first before you do the injection. it helps relaxing your muscles just don't take it so seriously. remember, it's only a pin going in... not a straw. if you hit a nerve, pull out and change needle and try again. you can always do your tricep or butt which have less nerves. good luck.

Hed
    Hed is offline Senior Member
    Dude, just in your head. My first quad injection went fine, but i hit a nerve goin in and my leg spasmed. that was just too funny, but it was my first shot ever. My second shot, the EXACT same thing happened to me, i got light headed and what not. No big deal, i was just nervous.

Jantzen4k is offline Anabolic Nittany Lion
    i did my first quad shot ever about 5 minutes ago. everything went fine untill i pulled it out i felt very light headed and dizzy and began to sweat alot. i just sat down and had some water. after about 2 minutes i felt fine. has this happen to ne one else b4? i think i was just nervous the first time.

goodluck on your cycle bro

j4k

i've done tri,delts,glutes fine b4 and never got like that. for some reason i always thought quads would be bad for some reason. i wasnt even planning on doing a quad shot i was gonna do glute and said **** it ill do it. i wasnt realy that nervous b4 i did it. ill try it again in a couple days

toolman is offline Banned
    Nothing to worry about at all. I was watching a mate do it as it was his first time and he wanted me to make sure he was doing it all correctly. A few seconds into it his face became white and you could see the sweat pouring. He finished and that was the only bad response. The 2nd inj. on he lost the anxiety once he knew it was OK.

cb5253 is offline Junior Member
    same thing happened to me after first quad shot. i think it was nerves from trying a new spot for the first time. now i hit quads all the time. it's easy and painless for me know.

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    Quads are hit and miss with me.

O.fO.shO is offline Member
    quads are the only place ive ever injected...they feel safer somehow .

But there was one time i injected and after i pulled out it was like i got hit with a zap of electricity . My whole body went kinda numb instantly for a second . The shock made me drop my pin even .

Not sure what it was , and it wasnt a vien .
    Maybe a nerve in ant case , id say your fine

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by t-money
    Vagal response aka Anxiety Attack.

It gets easier and much less stressful. Try to relax and focus on your breaths and the task at hand.

When that happened to me, I was freaked out becuase I almost passed the F out and I was in the back room at my gym! That would not have been a good scene. If you get to the point you really feel like you are going down, pull the needle out immediatly...which usually stops the episode, but you don't want to pass out with a pin in ya.
    Yea I think this was nerves because shoot some into your veins and you get coughing and other things going on. Your nerves can get you real worked up. Now me I have been thru 150 needles and I still get nervous occassionally. Thats good because when you become too easy going with it is when you will screw up. FIrst time or 150'th you should always take it very seriously and never forget to aspirate , etc. I must have done hundreds of quad injections, never aspirated blood, but then 3 weeks ago, on my left quad, I hit blood vessels 3 times in a row so you never know when your luck runs out!!

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    I agree 110% with Ntpa, that's how the game goes.

Dj Reversal is offline Associate Member
    everytime i start a new cycle.. i didnt do one for 2 years.. i remember my first shot.. quad shot also, was sweating, shaking, all nervous got that light headed feeling.. its just your nerves.. did the same this this current cycle my first shot.. now im doing ED injections and im used to it.. all tho i do pull back on every injection to be safe.. i know one time i pulled out of my shoulder and blood ran out pretty good for a bit.. alot more then normal, which was probably a vein pierce.. nothing every happened from it. i use alcohol pads, i even shave the area on my leg i shoot. rub the alcohol pads on the top of the bottle also wherre u insert the needle.. all it takes is one infection to scare ya not to do it again.

Mark

bigpower is offline New Member
    Quads are my favorite site to inject, but I've never had a problem like that before. I would say it was either nerves or anxiety, nothing to worry about as long as your being sterile, aspirating, and know what your doing.

XxElitexX is offline Senior Member
    ANXIETY AND NERVES!!! Absolutely..happends to the best of us.

jus did my second quad shot everything went fine when pulled it out blood came out and started dripping down my leg when i aspirated and no blood came out. does that just mean i went thru a vein on the way in? the first one i started to feel bad when i stood up on the second one i started to feel like that kinda when i stood so i sat back down and was fine could standing up to fast have ne thing to do with it?

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    jus did my second quad shot everything went fine when pulled it out blood came out and started dripping down my leg when i aspirated and no blood came out. does that just mean i went thru a vein on the way in? the first one i started to feel bad when i stood up on the second one i started to feel like that kinda when i stood so i sat back down and was fine could standing up to fast have ne thing to do with it?
    Generally unless you draw up blood in needle there just isnt much to worry about in outter thigh. There are very small veins blood gets into the thighs just like it does your skin, fat cells, etc but its very little bit and doesnt have the capacity to carry 1 or 2 CC's into your blood stream. If anything its all of about 1 drop that might get into blood stream. The blood was probably located in the skin. Sometimes while needle is injected, skin moves and get something of a tear in the skin opening up the needle poke hole more. This is not going to put straight oil into blood stream.

Its also odd because if there is anything readily water soluable in your injection, it will leave the muscle and make its way into your system in just 15 minutes. The oil is supposed to coagulate and get locked into your muscle (stay put) until it is broken down and becomes water soluable, this is the time released feature of oil based injections. Some of us may use gears that are mostly oil but have enough water soluable stuff in it that within a few minutes of injection, we smell an odd smell or even taste an odd taste in mouth. Fina and tren is famous for having a metalic taste shortly after injection for example. This is all normal of intramuscular injections.

ChefJ is offline Senior Member
    I will tell you what happened right now. First don't worry you just may have had like 90% chance it was just a small nervous related panic attack it happens to the best of us

mrgoodbar is offline New Member
    I always loved quad injections and never had a problem, but my roommate would stab himself over and over cuz he kept hitting nerves so it really just depends on the person...

wouldn't worry too much as long as you aspirate and are careful about preparation...

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    I never have issues with Quads, and I never hit nerves. Just make sure you do it on the side of your quad vs. the top. There are more nerves towards the top. The more you do it, the more you will get to know your body.

BLT

Thread Information