saluu is offline Banned

need help from expert or anybody please

okay i have the cycle layed out folks

wks 1-8 tren e 250mg once a week per ml have 10ml vial
    wks 1-4 tren acetate eod 100mg per ml have 20ml vial
    wks 5-10 winny 50mg a ed have about 100 tablets 25mg each
    wks 1-10 test cypinonate 250 mg per a week per ml have 10ml

now the questions i have is what can i expect from this cycle i want a lean mass cycle . now if you had this kind of gear would you bulk go high protein , high carb, high calories like my buddy says or

should i cut go low carb and high protein and go low calories im totally confused

now about me lifting for a yr and half now and my weight is 240 about 20 percent bodyfat atleast of even 22 percent. I have diet and went from 275 to 240 cardio 45min and eca stack im 6 1 240 and i do have mass big muscles i have lost a little in the process . but i wanna see my muscles my diet has been awesome thanks to help on this board from mods and vet and special thanks to money boss hustla who helped me and tycin as well. i wanna get ripped and at the same time put muscle im confused what should i do i .

my buddy says go high carb and high protein and high calories and u wont get fatter you;ll get cut and big with alot that tren and winny and cypionate

i beg to differ i think if i increase my calories and carbs i will put on fat as well alittle which i dont wanna do at all

so can some expert till me cut or bulk what should i do or stay off gear and just do cardio and watch diet i really wanna juice though been a month

now another last question at 24 percent bodyfat should i do 45 min cardio a day or 1 hr a day help me i don;t wanna lose the muscle i put on bros doing 1 hr cardio or is it okay need help thanks

saluu da legend lost 20 pds in month and half and i have to thank this board no doubt love everyone on this board thanks to bouncer , swolecat , money boss , tycin , and all the boyz memeber on this board thanks peace out.

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    I know you dont want to hear this but at 24% BF you are only asking for more serious side effects at that high of a BF that can be very lethal. I would wait and do your best till your around 16% or so.

saluu is offline Banned
    okay so just do cardio right and get down to 12-16 percent one last question than should i cut or bulk . because this cycle is good for both . but my buddy says do a lean mass cycle which is high protein and high carb and high calories and do a strict diet or should i cut and get even more ripped by going low carb and high protein and low calories any help from members would be appreciated thanks consistency .

GetPumped is offline Senior Member
    Man that cycle is confusing to say the least. Like the other bros said you need to dit down and keep doing cardio on an empty stomach in the morning at least 4 times a week. Once you get your bf down to say 12% then I would think about doing a cycle. Most people like to bulk first then cut. If this is going to be your first cycle, I would recommend using either test enan or test cyp along with say EQ or deca . Leave out the tren until further cycle and more experience. You want to have a low carb high protein low fat diet when cutting down and you want to reduce your calories enough to loose bf. Good luck bro.

saluu is offline Banned
    okay got u so i am staying off the gear till i get my bodyfat down to 15 or 12 percent now should i do 1 hr cardio or 45 min i dont wanna lose muscle i put on is 1 hr fine . and another question last one once i get down to 12 percent bodyfat what should i do with the cycle i like the advice gsxr gave me im gonna do the cycle they way he said and do winny two weeks longer than test smart move so the bloat goes away now what should i do with this cycle cut even more to get more ripped go low carb, low calories, high protein, or bulk lean mass cycle go high protein , high carb, high calories need advice thanks .i use the treadmill because it burns calories like crazy.

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    Just hold off about the cycle right now... go visit the diet and weightlifting forum... do a search for the things you need help on because there is a wealth of knowledge there

Thread Information